Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: NE Special Investigation: John Travolta’s Dirty Divorce Explodes!

Default NE Special Investigation: John Travolta’s Dirty Divorce Explodes!

SPECIAL INVESTIGATION: TRAVOLTA’S DIRTY DIVORCE EXPLODES!

-A +A
    Published on: April 24, 2013
    by Patricia Shipp, Martin Dryan, Stephanie Wilburn, Michael Glynn & John Blosser, NATIONAL ENQUIRER

Photography by: WireImage

JOHN TRAVOLTA’s mar*riage to Kelly Preston has exploded under the strain of his gay sex scandals, his indifference about her sput*tering career and a mystery man with a shocking past who’s come between them, say sources.
    As The ENQUIRER recently re*ported, the two are facing a $220 million divorce, and sources say that John is desperate to avoid a messy, high-profile trial where all of his dirty laundry will be exposed.
    In recent years, the “Saturday Night Fever” star has been plagued by accusations of sexual battery by several men, masseurs – two of whom brought lawsuits against him. Travolta’s reps vehemently denied the claims and the lawsuits were eventually withdrawn. And his for*mer pilot Doug Gotterba told The ENQUIRER that he was Travolta’s gay lover for six years.
    DESPITE THE ACCUSATIONS, THE actor has been scrambling to keep up the image that his 21-year marriage is stronger than ever. In fact, the couple smiled for the cameras and appeared to be the perfect family as they vacationed on Australia’s Gold Coast with their 2-year-old son, Ben.
    “John and Kelly put on a happy face while on vacation Down Un*der in early April,” said an insider. “But the truth is that John rushed his family halfway around the world to smooth things out with Kelly and cover up her frustration about their union.”
    The latest blow to the marriage is Travolta’s close friendship with a 42-year-old obsessed fan and oc*casional photographer for Travolta, who goes by the name of Rav Holly. The ENQUIRER can reveal that his real name is Todd Dwayne Holly, and sources say they were introduced by a mutual friend and initially bonded because they’d both lost their young sons. Travolta’s boy Jett died at age 16, and Holly’s son Patrick killed himself in his early 20s.
    Holly, a photographer based in L.A., directed Travolta’s widely ridi*culed video, “I Think You Might Like It,” which the actor made with his “Grease” co-star Olivia Newton-John and was released with their 2012 holiday album, “This Christmas.”
    As The ENQUIRER’s exclusive photo shows, Holly has taken to dressing just like his idol – in a black T-shirt and jeans – and he’s adopted the same hairstyle. Meanwhile, a source close to the Holly family says his photography studio is plastered with photos of the “Pulp Fiction” star, and Holly “constantly gushes about his friendship with John.”
    As The ENQUIRER previously re*ported, Travolta and Holly recently spent 28 hours together on a train ride from San Antonio, Texas, to L.A. An eyewitness on the train says that for most of the trip, they stayed in Holly’s cramped compartment with the door locked and curtains drawn. A source close to Holly, however, insists he is not gay!
    But Holly has been hiding a dark past from his famous pal. The ENQUIRER has discovered that Holly was arrested in 2002 for alleg*edly beating his then-14-year-old son Patrick and chaining him to a bed.
    Officers responding to a tip found Patrick in the kitchen with a chain padlocked to his right ankle. The teenager had a “swollen blackened right eye” and “redness and swell*ing” to his left side, according to the affidavit.
    Patrick said his father had beaten him after he took the family vehicle without permission, according to police. The teen also said his father had previously hit him in the back with a hockey stick, and tried to run him over while he was intoxicated. “(Patrick)...stated that his mother and father had chained him to his bed to prevent him from leaving the residence,” according to the affidavit.
    Holly pleaded guilty to intention*ally and knowingly causing bodily injury to Patrick in December 2002. He received four years probation and a $1,000 fine, but violated probation and was jailed almost a month later.
    While behind bars, court docu*ments say he made outrageous claims that the food and water were poisoned, leading a medical doctor to determine that Travolta’s new pal “has a severe mental illness, major depressive disorder with psychotic features.”
    Sadly, Patrick killed himself with a gunshot to the head on Jan. 7, 2010.
    “It’s impossible to say for sure if Patrick’s father abused him regular*ly, but Patrick let certain things slip from time to time, indicating their relationship was very strained,” a former Holly family friend told The ENQUIRER.
    According to court documents obtained by The ENQUIRER, Holly and his now ex-wife, Patricia, also filed for Chapter 13 bankruptcy in 2004, owing nearly $75,000.
    “It’s no wonder (Holly) is hiding from his past and using a different name in California,” said the former family friend. “No doubt John Travol*ta will flip his lid when he finds out his new friend’s real story.”
    The ENQUIRER caught up with Holly at a Long Beach, Calif., gas station on April 7, but when he was approached by a reporter and asked about his relationship with Travolta and the abuse charges against his son, he ut*tered “no comment” and drove off.
    Another source told The ENQUIRER: “Kelly knows Rav and she doesn’t care for him one bit, which makes John’s friend*ship with him even worse for their marriage.
    “John told Kelly his train trip with Rav was all business and begged Kelly not to divorce him. He repeat*ed over and over again that he loves her, little Ben and [their 13-year-old daughter] Ella Bleu more than any*thing on earth.”
    As The ENQUIRER reported, Kelly hit her breaking point when John tried to convince her to pass on filming the sitcom pilot, “Keep Calm and Karey On,” in L.A. He preferred her to be a stay-at-home mom in their Orlando, Fla.-area mansion, the only role she’d been playing since Jett’s tragic death in 2009. Sources say that’s when Kelly exploded and threatened to end their marriage if he didn’t allow her to restart her career.
    Travolta responded by taking the rail journey with Holly, and even when he was in L.A., he wasn’t seen with Kelly. But just after he returned to Florida, Travolta found out The ENQUIRER was set to report about Kelly’s divorce threat and his long trip with Holly. At that point, the actor hightailed it to Kelly’s side in California with son Ben.
    “He showed up just in time to watch Kelly prance around the set in a pink bridesmaid’s gown for a funeral scene in a graveyard,” said the source.
    “He bought Ben a bag of M&M’S and let him dance on the hood of a crew member’s car while doing his best to look like a supportive, loving hubby.”
    But not everybody was buying Travolta’s attempt at playing happy family.
    “John was on the set for about two hours, but he spent hardly any time with Kelly,” said the source. “They both seemed very glum, cold and distant. Eventually, John and Ben left with the nanny while Kelly stayed on the set for another three hours.”
    Travolta’s lack of support for Kelly’s career is a real blow, sources say, since she’s stood by him while he’s been hit by a string of lurid gay scandals.
    His reputation took another whack when a website uncovered documents it claims revealed Tra*volta’s insurer paid $84,000 in hush money to the two men who filed sexual battery suits against him.
    “John surrounds himself with straight, macho guys, reeling them in with exotic vacations and an almost bizarre level of attention before making physical advances toward them,” said a source.
    Another source added: “Now John is more desperate than ever to smooth things over with Kelly – she’s been around long enough to know all John’s darkest secrets. The last thing he wants is a messy public divorce where Kelly could reveal everything she knows, so now he’s backtracking and trying to be the perfect husband.”
    PART OF TRAVOLTA’S DAMAGE control was whisking Kelly and Ben off to Australia, where they spent some highly visible hours mingling with the locals.
    “John Travolta told me my son was gorgeous, which completely made my day,” said Penny Ferguson, who was touring the Currumbin Wild*life Sanctuary on April 8 with her 2-year-old, Aidan. “He was just so lovely and down to earth. He was making jokes and didn’t act like he was anything special.”
    Incredibly, Kelly seemed to be playing along with John’s act, spark*ing fears for her among her friends.
    “Everyone is wondering what is wrong with Kelly,” said a source. “She seems to go merrily along with John, accompanying him around the world and even showing him affection.
    “But it’s just a matter of time before she pulls the plug on their marriage. I mean, how much can one woman take?”

nationalenquirer.com
    Last edited by Novice; April 26th, 2013 at 02:50 PM.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. This might get good if true.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I think she can take quite a lot. I would be surprised if they divorced.
    Fly_On_TheWall and Sunrider like this.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    I think she can take quite a lot. I would be surprised if they divorced.
    same. unless there's a sex tape, or some other form of irrefutable proof, i don't see these two ever splitting.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Yeah I'd be surprised if this actually comes to anything. If it does, though, she'll be worth a fortune afterwards as John throws hush money at her.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

I really believe his career would only get better. I mean he is already out so it wouldn't make a difference to fans. I know I would go out of my way to see his movies because he is being true to himself and not living a lie. Respect.
    sparkles likes this.

^I agree. He could experience a career resurgence if he comes out of the closet officially and plays his card right.

She could walk in on him having sex with a dozen men and she wouldn't divorce him.

A*O

This won't happen unless he's willing to ditch the Co$bots and admit he's been living a lie all these years, and unless Kelly is prepared to humiliate herself by admitting she's been his beard.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Bronze Member

The article said it all-Kelly wants a career again. More doors will open with him than without him. Jerry Maguire was a long ass time ago. Kelly is not leaving anytime soon.
    "The Signs & The Looks & The Pictures, They Give Your Game Away, Yeah"
    DURAN
    DURAN

Bronze Member

they lost their kid so i'm not gonna say anything bad about them
    firecrotch likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anaconda View Post
    they lost their kid so i'm not gonna say anything bad about them
    Why not? Sometimes bad things happen to crazy people. That doesn't mean they shouldn't be called out on their craziness. Espacially when bad things happen to crazy people, because of their alleged negligence.
    Kittylady and Sunrider like this.

Indeed. Poor Jett might still be here if he'd been taken care of properly, poor wee soul.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

If the story is true, and Kelly really is threatening him with divorce, it could of course be because she's been instructed to do so (and I don't mean by lawyers) until he comes to heel (and not necessarily to her). Maybe the chains he's rattling aren't just those of his marriage.

Just a thought.
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.(Lana Turner)

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    I really believe his career would only get better. I mean he is already out so it wouldn't make a difference to fans. I know I would go out of my way to see his movies because he is being true to himself and not living a lie. Respect.
    I'd feel more respect for him but the clincher for me is CoS. The day he quits that cult is the day that I might shell out money to see one of his films.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information