Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Justin Bieber Drugs Bust on Tour Bus

Default Justin Bieber Drugs Bust on Tour Bus

Justin Bieber Pot Bust on Tour Bus According to Report
    Breaking News

Justin Bieber
    is so rock n' roll -- his tour bus was raided by Swedish police who allegedly found marijuana on board Wednesday night ... according to a Swedish newspaper.

Police reportedly boarded the bus in Stockholm as the bus pulled up at the arena where Bieber was performing ... and found a "small amount" of what appeared to be pot.

A police spokesman told the Aftonbladet newspaper ... they first detected a "strong smell" of marijuana coming from the bus as they were controlling the huge crowd that had gathered outside Bieber's hotel.

The Swedish report says police also found a stun gun ... which requires a permit.

No arrests were made ... and it's unclear if Justin was on the bus, or if he'd already entered the arena, when the raid went down.

Story developing ...

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
    Last edited by Novice; April 25th, 2013 at 09:56 AM.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Damn. Just pot...
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I'm hoping he gets throw in a foreign prison somewhere at this point

on the next episode of Arrested Abroad... ahhh dreams.
    Brookie, JWL, SillyME54 and 2 others like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Well, I figured I'd tart the thread because y'al know that more is coming....
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

let's hope hes' travelling with his personal black kid, eh?
    Stereo Inferno likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

They should lovk him up with the monkey.
    CornFlakegrl likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    They should lovk him up with the monkey.
    That would be cruel and unusual punishment for the monkey.

From Daily Mail with amazing pictures:

BREAKING NEWS: Swedish police find drugs and a stun gun on Justin Bieber's tour bus

• Swedish Police say they found drugs in the 19-year-old Baby singer's blacked out tour bus while it was parked outside his hotel
    • Officers 'smelt cannabis coming from inside the tour bus' when it was parked outside
    • Police spokesman Lars Bystrom said added a stun gun was also found on the empty bus
    • Searched during Bieber's concert on Wednesday evening
    • Police refuse to reveal what kind of drugs were found
    • In January 2013 Bieber apologised to fans after pictures emerged of him smoking a suspicious looking cigarette
    • Bieber'shas an estimated personal wealth of around 70million and an army of devoted fans called 'Beliebers'

By LUCY BUCKLAND and FAY STRANG
    PUBLISHED: 13:50 GMT, 25 April 2013 | UPDATED: 14:58 GMT, 25 April 2013

Swedish police have found drugs on pop sensation pop sensation Justin Bieber's tour bus.

Police spokesman Lars Bystrom revealed a small amount of drugs and a stun gun were found when officers raided the empty bus parked under the Globen concert venue in Stockholm, where Bieber was performing Wednesday.
    They have refused to reveal what kind of drugs were discovered on the blacked out bus - but said officers ordered the search after they 'smelt of cannabis' coming from the vehicle earlier that day.

Clubbing: Justin Bieber has been partying heavily since he arrived in Stockholm - pictured here yesterday at The Rose nightclub

Cause for controversy: Justin Bieber was photographed holding a cigarette during a party in Newport Beach, California on January 2

Bieber apologised in January after being pictured smoking a suspicious looking cigarette in a hotel room with friends.
    Bystrom said Thursday they have no suspects and no one has been arrested. He declined to identify the drug, saying it had been sent to a laboratory for an analysis.
    He says police acted after smelling marijuana coming from inside the bus when it was parked outside the hotel where Bieber was staying.
    The drug squad was alerted and searched the bus during the concert.
    Bieber is in Stockholm as part of a world tour and bratty behaviour has caused controversy in recent months, taking him from squeaky clean teen favourite to rebel superstar.

Bieber's reported attitude struck again after he took on cosmetics giant Elizabeth Arden.

Drugs bust: Swedish Police said they have found drugs on Justin Bieber's tour bus (pictured) - officers often surround the bus to protect the singer from fans

Pungent smell: Officers said they smelltmarijuana coming from inside the bus when it was parked outside the hotel where Bieber was staying.

The Canadian pop star is said to have thrown a temper tantrum when taking part in a paid photoshoot in Copenhagen, Denmark over the weekend.
    The chart topping star got things off to a bad start as he allegedly showed up six hours late for the shoot.
    A source claimed to RadarOnline.com that Justin's actions were simply 'disgraceful'.
    The insider told the website: 'After showing up six hours late, Justin threw a temper tantrum because they wanted him to wear a bell boy hat — but he refused.
    'This kid is quickly getting a reputation as someone that no one wants to work with. It was disgraceful.'It is latest scandal to hit the previously squeaky clean star.
    Swedish police say drugs have been found on Justin Bieber's tour bus (pictured him in Stockholm yesterday)

Tempus fugit: Justin Bieber has been accused of arriving six hours late to a photoshoot in Copenhagen, Denmark, over the weekend

Justin has an estimated personal wealth of around 70million, but he was also accused of refusing to leave a tip after dining at a high end restaurant.
    The singer was joined by his beautiful girlfriend Selena Gomez at the classy restaurant where they were said to be treated to a free meal.
    A source told the website the couple went to 'a very upscale restaurant on Friday night for a free meal and even though the meal was complimentary, Justin couldn’t be bothered to tip the hard working waiter.
    Riled: Justin had to be held back by a member of his entourage as he appeared to lash out at a photographer in March
    Is it all too much? The 19-year-old singer seemed to be visibly enraged by something the snapper said as he prepared to make his way to a waiting vehicle earlier this year

Empty seats: Bieber sparkled speculation he was having a meltdown after he was late for his fans in London, forcing them to leave without seeing him perform

'It was very low class and just disrespectful. Selena acted like a true lady, but Justin acted like an entitled punk.'
    UK fans will remember Bieber's 'meltdown' in the London after he was caused outrage when he turned up to his debut night at the O2 on March 5 a reported two hours late.

Although he disputed the timings and claimed he was only 40 minutes late on stage, hundreds of children were left heartbroken at being forced to leave without seeing their idol in person - as the concert was taking place on a weekday.
    Stocking up: Justin's entourage made a stop at the OnePiece store to pick up some extra pieces

The day after his lateness the Baby singer lashed out at a photographer in a foul-mouthed rant after one shouted that Justin should 'f**k off back to America'.
    Pushing his way out of the vehicle and shoving past members of his entourage, Justin fumed: 'What the f**k you say? What d'you say? I'll f**king beat the f**k out of you, man!'
    With his face grimaced up in anger, the star had to be held back by a member of his security team as he attempted to grab the camera from the photographer.

The star was spotted letting out his inner child by messing about in a bright red all-in-one earlier in Stockholm, before police revealed the results of their raid.

Completing his look with a pair of red Givenchy trainers and a black and white cap the superstar was being hilarious with his cool moves.
    He grew so fond of his onesie that he kept it on and went out to the Rose Club in Stockholm, Sweden, following his concert in the capital.
    MailOnline has contacted Bieber for a comment.

I wish some police officers would go all "STOP RESISTING" on his ass and somebody filmed it on their mobile phone.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Lucky for him they were in Sweden and not Malaysia...
    The more people I encounter, the more I like my animals.

Annnnnnnnnnnd not lucky for us!
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Ugh, he is surpassing my loathing of Lindsay WTF - why does he walk like a friggin' orangutan???
    Brookie likes this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Another Northern American problem that Europeans have to solve.

*ducks*
    Novice and A*O like this.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

JWL

Has this kid looked in the mirror lately? I'm blonde and green-eyed, and I look more gangsta than he does. He is pathetic and always looks like he has to take a dump with his stupid expressions and his diaper pants. This kid just bugs me to no end.
    holly and SillyME54 like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information