Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jana

Thread: Gwyneth Paltrow's New Job as Beyonce's BFF and Publicist

Elite Member

Default Gwyneth Paltrow's New Job as Beyonce's BFF and Publicist

New Beyonce Album Is In The Works, Gwyneth Paltrow Reports

Beyonce is keeping mum on the progress of her next album, but her loyal pal Gwyneth Paltrow isn't beholden to such silence.

"I've heard a lot, lot, lot of many songs," Paltrow said in a recent interview with Digital Spy. "I don't know which ones have ended up on the album, but I've heard a lot as it's gone on."
    "Yes, it's coming," Paltrow added, lest she leave any questions as to whether Beyonce will, in fact, release an album. "She's almost done but she's got a lot on her plate."
    No kidding. The 31-year-old singer is in the midst of her Mrs. Carter Show World Tour, releasing a video with footage from the tour on Monday (shown above).
    Bey also recently kicked off her ad campaign for Pepsi, creating major hype for the release of her first TV spot. The video ad teased "Grown Woman," a new song from the artist that was intended to serve as the first single off of Beyonce's upcoming fifth studio album. A source close to the singer told The Sun that the single's release has been delayed as Beyonce's seeks perfection.. "She won’t put anything out as her first single until she’s 100 percent sure it will be a classic. She’s putting pressure on herself for it to be a hit of 'Single Ladies' caliber, and to make sure she’s on top of the game," the anonymous source said.

Gwynnie hasn't heard shit. She's wants the world to believe that Bey consults her about her tracks and releases??? Beyawnce can't be bothered to deny this shit, I'm sure.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

What's wrong with Gwynneth and so much media nonsensical comments from her lately? Maybe Chris is bedding commoners again.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

LOL. First I read this as "Gwyneth Paltrow's nose job" and then I had to re-read "I've heard a lot, lot, lot of many songs" in case it was a new LeMann lyric.

Thread Information