Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Bethenny Frankel on Divorce: It's The Most Difficult Thing You Could Ever Go Through

Default Bethenny Frankel on Divorce: It's The Most Difficult Thing You Could Ever Go Through

Bethenny Frankel may seem like she has it all together, but as she revealed during her April 11 guest-hosting stint on Good Day New York, life after divorce is a daily struggle. It's been a little more than three months since the Skinnygirl mogul announced the end of her two-year marriage to Jason Hoppy, and though the initial shock of their split has worn off, the heartache has not.
    "It's rough," she confessed to morning anchor Greg Kelly. "I have to say, divorce is the most difficult thing you could ever go through in your entire life."
    Frankel, 42, wasn't expecting it to be easy, of course, but she also wasn't expecting it to be this hard. "I never heard how excruciating it is," she admitted.

Asked whether her split from the 41-year-old pharmaceutical sales exec had been acrimonious, the Bethenny host replied that the experience of divorce in general was just a "brutal, unnatural situation" -- one she "never thought" she'd find herself in. Her one saving grace? The couple's 2-year-old daughter, Bryn, whom Frankel called "amazing."
    "Kids make you do things you'd never do," she said of how her little girl has helped to ease her pain. "They bring out the best in you."
    Frankel and Hoppy announced their separation at the end of December last year. She filed for divorce in early January; three weeks later, her ex counter-filed with aggressive papers of his own, in which he requested primary custody of Bryn, child support, medical and dental expenses, and exclusive use of the couple's Tribeca loft in New York City.
    "I'm going through something very difficult," the Real Housewives alum told Extra's AJ Calloway in February, adding that she felt both "good and terrible" about the split. "And you know what? Every dark cloud has a silver lining. I do have a beautiful daughter and I have a lot of things to be thankful and grateful for."

Read more: Bethenny Frankel on Divorce: It's "the Most Difficult Thing You Could Ever Go Through" - UsMagazine.com
    Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

Bitch you must not have ever gone though ANYTHING EVER. Fuck you.
    Sarzy, MmeVertigina, holly and 8 others like this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

fgg

i think she's had a hard life. i can't imagine what that extreme change in wealth would do to a couple, especially since it was earned off of only one person's back. lots of resentment, i'm sure.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

A*O

Drama, much?
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Hmmm.... Getting divorced vs losing both parents within four years to cancer... God, I hate these housewives, narcissistic bitches.

Just a sidenote, my sister and I were watching the Bev Hills version, (she changed the channel because I seem to get enraged by it) and we were laughing at how they all look like they have starvation-keytone breath, with a vague hint of white wine, a subtle hint of coconut from their fake tans and stripper perfume... Not to mention the crackling sound of their hair extensions that are overdosed in hairspray.
    Sojiita, BITTER and Novice like this.
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

A*O

White whine, surely.
    Sojiita and Karistiona like this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

In her defence (and I hate defending this useless bitch), it's a really horrible thing to have to go through. She sounds like she's been honest here.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

It may be very hard, but the hardest thing you can ever go through in your entire life? Hello bitch, how would it compare to finding out tomorrow that your daughter has been run over by a car and killed, or she gets a terminal cancer diagnosis. Think that losing your daughter might be just a bit more trying than a fucking divorce?

Asshat.

She was married to this guy for like what?...a minute?
    holly likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

What is that bitch saying?Divorce is not fun,certainly not the same for everyone,but NOT that bad..Death is bad,cancer,mental illness,drugs,poverty,war..Fuck you bitch,i ve got two divorces under my belt and i could deal with more if i had to..Loosing a kid???God NO...
    Novice and Flygirl like this.

A*O

I know so many couples who decide to split on perfectly amicable terms after agreeing things just aren't working for either of them any more - and then the lawyers get involved ...

Bawahahahaha! WTF is that in your avi A*O?????
    Quote Originally Posted by Stereo Inferno View Post
    Hmmm.... Getting divorced vs losing both parents within four years to cancer... God, I hate these housewives, narcissistic bitches.

Just a sidenote, my sister and I were watching the Bev Hills version, (she changed the channel because I seem to get enraged by it) and we were laughing at how they all look like they have starvation-keytone breath, with a vague hint of white wine, a subtle hint of coconut from their fake tans and stripper perfume... Not to mention the crackling sound of their hair extensions that are overdosed in hairspray.
    I shall watch with that in mind in future!
    i too read the title & though of all the things that were worse than my divorce...
    Stereo Inferno likes this.

A*O

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Bawahahahaha! WTF is that in your avi A*O?????
    Just giving you all a bit of a tune up

No. It is not. Is she stupid? I have to second this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Air Quotes View Post
    Bitch you must not have ever gone though ANYTHING EVER. Fuck you.

Ha, Novice, glad to assist!

My sis and I love creating those "characteristics", to put it kindly...

One time, my sister had just been dumped by a wanker and she was a bit upset, so I said, "just picture him nude, crying, and trying to pick up coins off the floor..."

She went from teary to laughter. It must have been a couple of years later and one of our friends had just broken up with her boyfriend and my sister suggested the nude/coin thing and got the same result and to this day, that friend still marvels at how brilliant it is at feeling better about being dumped by a guy.
    Novice likes this.
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information