Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree117Likes

Thread: Buckwild Star Shain Gandee Dead...

Blog Entries

Default Buckwild Star Shain Gandee Dead...

4/1/2013 9:33 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

'Buckwild' Star Shain Gandee
    Dead at 21

Breaking News

"Buckwild" Star Shain Gandee was found dead in a vehicle in West Virginia this morning ... 31 hours after the 21-year-old MTV reality star had been reported missing, this according to law enforcement.

According to officials, Gandee -- along with 2 other bodies -- was discovered in the vehicle in Sissonville, West Virginia.

As we previously reported ... Shain was last heard from around 3 AM on Sunday morning, when he and his uncle David Gandee told people they planned to go 4-wheeling.

It's unclear if 48-year-old David was one of the deceased people in the vehicle where Gandee's body was discovered.

Story developing ...

Read more: Shain Gandee Dead -- 'Buckwild' Star Dies at 21 | TMZ.com
    Visit the TMZ Store: TMZ T-Shirts, Tees, Mugs, Hats, Cups, Tank Tops | TMZ Store
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

I have never heard of this person or this show, but that's sad.
    MsChiff likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Blog Entries

I only know of him because he was on Today a few months back promoting his show. I'm not into Reality TV, especially ones that focus on out of control teens.
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

I've seen bits of the show a couple of times. They needed to put captions when he spoke lol. This show is cursed. The other girl on it was busted for distribution of heroin a few months back.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Blog Entries

I'm really curious to know what happened... Murder, bad batch of drugs, or suicide pact...

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    I've seen bits of the show a couple of times. They needed to put captions when he spoke lol. This show is cursed. The other girl on it was busted for distribution of heroin a few months back.
    well they call it buckwild for a reason.

I've never watched it but I just told the girls at work and they are freaking. They say that he was the most likable on the show.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida

Is this true or an April Fool's Day story? I hate AFD on the internet....you never know what is true or could be a joke.

I have never heard of him or the show, either.

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    I've never watched it but I just told the girls at work and they are freaking. They say that he was the most likable on the show.
    i watched this show and he really was the most likeable. i hope this isn't true but i really want to know what happened!

ETA:

Shain Gandee, Star Of MTV's 'Buckwild,' Dead At 21

Shain Gandee, one of the stars of MTV's "Buckwild," has died. He was 21 years old.

The Kanawha County commissioner confirmed to MTV News that Gandee's body was discovered in a vehicle along with two others in Sissonville, West Virginia, on Monday (April 1) morning. Gandee had been reported missing this weekend, having last been seen with his uncle David Gandee around 3 a.m. Sunday morning, when they told patrons at a bar that they were going off-roading in Shain's Ford Bronco.

Police have identified a second body inside the vehicle as David Gandee's, while a third victim remains unidentified. According to local reports, officers with the sheriff's department were using all-terrain vehicles to access the area where the vehicle was discovered, roughly a mile up a dirt road near Wolf Pen Drive in Sissonville. Details of the cause of death were not known at press time, though authorities say foul play was not suspected.

Kanawha County Commissioner Kent Carper confirmed to MTV News that Shain's body was found Monday morning after three "code blacks" were called in; code black refers to fatalities. "It's a very sad day for this county," Carper said. "This is a small place and just about everyone in this community knows everybody."

A spokesperson for MTV said in a statement, "We are shocked and saddened by the terrible news about Shain Gandee, and those involved in this tragic incident. We are waiting for more information but at this time, our main concern is for the Gandee family and their friends. Our thoughts and prayers are with them. Shain had a magnetic personality, with a passion for life that touched everyone he met and we will miss him dearly."

Shain Gandee was one of the most popular cast members on "Buckwild," earning the nickname "Gandee Candy" for his wild stunts and sunny disposition. A second season of the show had recently been given the green light.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/170...dee-dead.jhtml
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Silver Member

Sad.

I watched this when I was on holiday in NY and I loved it, in a made-me-feel-better-about-myself way. It was trashy fun. I wonder what happened here, 21 is no age.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

I'll tell you what happened here, it's West "By God" Virginia. Just watch the documentary The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia and you'll get an even better idea of what happened. Sadly, West Virginia is a beautiful state full of some of the poorest, uneducated, meth and prescription drug addicted people in the US.

Going 4 wheeling at 3am is probably not a good plan.
    Last edited by sluce; April 1st, 2013 at 04:41 PM.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Either a bad batch of drugs, or somebody came along and shot them. I can't think of any other reasonable cause of death. Maybe ManBearPig got them.
    SHELLEE likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

'Buckwild' Star
    Carbon Monoxide
    Possible Cause of Death

Exclusive

There is evidence that "Buckwild" star Shain Gandee may have died from carbon monoxide poisoning ... sources close to the death investigation tell TMZ.

A rep for the Kanawha County Sheriff's Office in West Virginia tells us, the bodies of Shain, his uncle David Gandee, and a third unidentified person are still inside the truck where they were originally found. Authorities have been unable to remove the bodies from the scene because of the truck's location.

According to the rep, Shain's 1984 Bronco is stuck knee-deep in mud in the middle of nowhere ... and the only way to reach it is via an all-terrain vehicle.

We're told there is no cell reception in the area, which is why Shain and the others couldn't be reached. We're also told the bodies were originally discovered today by a passing ATV rider.

Police wouldn't confirm or deny whether carbon monoxide poisoning played a role in the deaths -- but sources connected with the investigation say it's the likely scenario, especially if the exhaust pipe was submerged in mud.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
    Visit the TMZ Store: TMZ T-Shirts, Tees, Mugs, Hats, Cups, Tank Tops | TMZ Store
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information