Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Justin Bieber has "Worst Birthday" after confrontation with club security

Default Justin Bieber has "Worst Birthday" after confrontation with club security

Saturday, March 2nd 2013

Poor Bieby

There's nothing sadder than a baby beaver millionaire crying into his bottle of rum and tit leche, because his 19th birthday party was ruined!
    E! News says that Justin Bieber threw himself a circus-themed birthday party at Cirque du Soir in London last night, but the whole thing busted like his loaded-diaper when some people in his entourage got into a fight with club security. The definition of hood rat stuff is Justin Bieber's little friends throwing slaps at grown security dudes as clowns made balloon animals behind them. Next level gangsta shit. After the fight, Biebs threw a hissy fit, grabbed his friends including Jaden Smith and his rumored piece Ella-Paige Roberts Clarke (the trick in the red leather jacket) and left the club. #richwhitegirlproblems
    Poor Lesbeaver. This would've never happened if he had his party at his first venue of choice: Chuck E. Cheese. At Chuck E. Cheese, when you get into a fight with security (aka the dude dressed like Chuck E.), you settle your beef in the ball pit where all beefs should be settled.
    And here's some pictures that make a strong case for sedating all Beliebers. They tried to eat him and they made him a cake that was probably made with their own panty pudding.

Wenn.com

Posted by: Michael K
    61 comments •

Jaden Smith • Justin Bieber • Woe Is You

Poor Bieby | Dlisted

EXCLUSIVE! News/

Justin Bieber Tweets "Worst Birthday" After Confrontation With Club Security Puts End to Party

by Natalie Finn and Baker Machado Fri., Mar. 1, 2013 8:05 PM PST

FameFlynetUK/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES
    Justin Bieber may want to leave the circus to Britney Spears from now on.
    After writing excitedly about his "big night ahead" just hours ago, the newly 19-year-old star just dejectedly tweeted, "Worst birthday."
    What happened?!
    Justin Bieber: Who needs a shirt when you're only 18?
    An eyewitness source exclusively tells E! News that Bieber did indeed hold a circus-themed birthday bash at London's Cirque du Soir tonight with guests including British singer (and the teen's new rumored flame) Ella-Paige Roberts Clarke.
    But a couple of hours ago, the insider says, a confrontation occurred between Bieber's entourage and club security, prompting Bieber's entire party to leave. The incident went down very quickly and the birthday boy headed straight back to his hotel afterward, the source adds.
    Twitter, meanwhile, is abuzz with disappointed fans using the hashtag "#BeliebersHatePaparazzi" and blaming the usual suspects for ruining the Biebs' big night.
    At least he got to get his shirtless celebration on Thursday night (and into the wee hours of Friday), at after-hours club BLC following his concert in Birmingham.
    Bieber's rep could not immediately be reached for comment.
    See pics from Kate Middleton's more successful circus-incorporating birthday celebration

Justin Bieber Tweets Worst Birthday After Confrontation With Club Security Puts End to Party | E! Online
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

It's because his 14-yr old friend Jaden Smith (why is a 19-yr old hanging w/ a 14-yr old anyway...) couldn't get in the club, so that's why Justin pulled the plug and moved things to his hotel room.
    Go Habs Go!!

Add this to the list of reasons this kid is fucking annoying and needs his ass beat.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

DAP

BootsyCJr, arie_skop and o0Amber0o like this.

When is this douche's 15 minutes up?

I bet he dried his tears of disappointment with $100 bills and bought a $200k car to cheer himself up.
    KrisNine likes this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

I'll bet starving children around the world had worse birthdays than you Beiber.
    The more people I encounter, the more I like my animals.

Next time don't try and take a kid into a club with you, douche!

Will and Jada obviously couldn't give a shit what their 14yr old is getting up to either.
    Laurent and Kittylady like this.

Elite Member

I believe that scientologists let their children decide what they want to do. As a parent, you are not supposed to tell them no. They are little adults.

As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

He needs to go away, now...
    Kittylady likes this.

I had a slumber birthday party where the other girls destroyed my New Kids on the Block Tape, poured salt in my hair and read my diary once I went to sleep. Screw you, Beiber.
    Last edited by WhateverLolaWants; March 3rd, 2013 at 12:24 PM.
    sluce, Kat Scorp, tulip and 4 others like this.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Lola, that really makes me sad

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    I had a slumber birthday party when the other girls destroyed my New Kids on the Block Tape, poured salt in my hair and read my diary once I went to sleep. Screw you, Beiber.
    What a bunch of cunts.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

He's such a pussy.

Lola that sucks.As Angelais said "what cunts"
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information