Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Marc Anthony is dating 21 year old Topshop heiress

Default Marc Anthony is dating 21 year old Topshop heiress

Marc Anthony, 44, goes public with new girlfriend, Topshop heiress Chloe Green, 21, at Disneyland

By Emily Sheridan
    PUBLISHED: 18:35, 27 February 2013 | UPDATED: 20:37, 27 February 2013

He only split from model girlfriend Shannon De Lima a month ago, but it looks like Marc Anthony has wasted no time in moving on.
    The Latin singer, 44, was spotted cuddling up to Topshop heiress Chloe Green, 21, during an outing to Disneyland in Anaheim, California, on Tuesday.

Although the couple aren't thought to have been dating long, it appeared the former Made In Chelsea reality star has already been introduced to his five-year-old twins Max and Emme, who joined the couple for their day out.

New couple alert! Marc Anthony and Chloe Green hold hands on a trip to Disneyland in Anaheim, California

Close: The singer plants a kiss on his young girlfriend's head as they walk in the sunshine

Shoe designer Chloe, who turns 22 on Saturday, looked relaxed in double denim combo of TopShop jeans, Current Elliott shirt, Victoria Beckham sunglasses and black biker boots from her own CJG collection as she strolled through the theme park holding hands with her new man.

Marc, who famously split from ex-wife Jennifer Lopez in 2011, was also dressed casually in blue trousers, pale blue shirt and trainers.

Marc and Shannon announced they had ended their one year romance in January, but prompted speculation they had reunited when the brunette joined him for a family party for his eldest son Cristian's 12th birthday on February 7.

Happy families: Chloe has already met Marc's twins Max and Emme from his marriage to Jennifer Lopez

Cool down: Chloe cuddles Marc's five-year-old daughter Emme as they play with a Minnie Mouse hand-held fan

However, given his body language with Chloe, it's probably safe to assume he's with the English socialite now.

Chloe - who is 23 years younger than Marc and just two years older than his eldest daughter Ariana - won't have to worry about introducing the singer to her father - they've been friends for years.
    Marc and Jennifer were photographed chatting to a then-19-year-old Chloe and Sir Philip during a Topshop dinner in New York in April 2009.

Sir Philip also invited Marc and his then-wife Jennifer on to his Lionchase yacht when it was docked off the coast of the French Riviera in May 2010.

Mind the age gap! Marc is 23 years older than the Topshop heiress

J.Lo also joined Sir Philip and Chloe at the Los Angeles launch party of Topshop just two weeks ago.

Although Marc hasn't mentioned Chloe on his Twitter feed, he did rave about Topshop - the clothing chain owned by Sir Philip - on Sunday.
    He wrote: 'Who ever doesn't know about #Topshop #Topman in LA has to get in on it! Just had the time of my life at The Grove Amazing!'

How fun is this? Emme sat on Chloe's lap as they enjoyed one of the rides

Do you like my style? Chloe posed for an Instagram photo in her Disneyland outfit

However, Chloe mentioned Marc in a Twitter conversation with a friend, saying: 'LA is our future! But Marc asks what about New York!? Did you forget about your pub!? Already!'

Since splitting from J.Lo in July 2011 after seven years of marriage, Marc hasn't been single for long.
    He went public with Venezuelan model Shannon, 24, in January 2012 - two months after his then-estranged wife Jennifer, 43, started dating dancer Casper Smart, 25.

Old friends: Marc and ex-wife Jennifer Lopez with Chloe - then 19 - and her father Sir Philip at Balthazar in New York in April 2009

Family friends: Jennifer joined Chloe, Sir Philip and Kate Bosworth at the launch of Topshop in Los Angeles on February 14

As well Max and Emme, Marc is also father to Cristian, 12; and Ryan, nine, from his first marriage to beauty queen Dayanara Torres and daughter Ariana, 19, from a previous relationship with ex-girlfriend Debbie Rosado.
    Meanwhile, Chloe was most recently romantically linked to French footballer Djibril Cisse, although she insisted they were just friends.
    She famously had an on-screen romance with her Made In Chelsea co-star Ollie Locke, which saw her appear in Season 2 of the E4 show.

He didn't waste any time! Marc and model Shannon De Lima only split last month

Famous exes: Marc and ex-wife Jennifer Lopez in June 2011 - a month before they split - and Chloe with ex-boyfriend Ollie Locke in 2011

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz2M8j1EtBsa

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    M

i think it's safe to assume she got a chin implant sometimes between then and now.
    thordis, arie_skop and deenz like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Hahaha what a weird couple!
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

I hate when people where this much denim at one time.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I was just noticing her denim suit.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

some sort of wax figure on the left.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

I feel sorry for those kids - trying to keep track of mom's currently plaything, and dad's current toy.
    BelledeJour and Elfo Nero like this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Damn. Marc is the hot one in this coupling. Girl is ugly.

I don't get that people introduce their kids to people they've just started dating. I think it's strange.
    deenz, rollo, 00Kimmi00 and 2 others like this.

He's so creepy. And I'm so curious as to what her father thinks of all this.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    some sort of wax figure on the left.
    I had the same reaction. Especially, with all the mannequins behind them. I think the only clue that it's a real person is that the knees are wrinkly.

I wonder if this is what Noah Cyrus will grow up to look like
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

fgg

she's already met the kids? damn.
    Honey likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Judging from her last beau this one won't last long.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I'm really hoping that he is only letting her hang out with them because she already knew them through their previous family friendship because otherwise this is even grosser.
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

I'm sure they have a ton in common. A real match made in heaven.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information