Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Elin Nordegren better not cave, Tiger Woods wants to get remarried

Default Elin Nordegren better not cave, Tiger Woods wants to get remarried

Tiger Woods is a single man these days, but he may not still be over his ex-wife Elin Nordegren.

According to the National Enquirer, Woods wants to remarry Nordegren and he's offering a huge chunk of change to get her back. The magazine also reports that Tiger even proposed to her over Christmas, getting down on one knee and presenting Nordegren with a ring.

Nordegren is reportedly considering the proposal from Woods, who is desperate to get Nordegren back, but wants a $350 million anti-cheating clause added to the contract.

Woods' proposed deal reportedly is worth over half of his estimated $600 million fortune.

"Tiger didn't even balk at the demand. Even though his accountants think he's crazy, he's ready to sign the pre-nup and set a wedding date," a source told the magazine.

"The guy has never recovered from being dumped by Elin. He's dated lots of models and bimbos, but none of them were more than a one night stand."

The Enquirer reports that Woods and Nordegren have even begun having a sexual relationship again.

"Tiger stopped by Elin's rental house one afternoon when their kids were out with a nanny and they had sex for the first time since the split," a source reportedly told the Enquirer.

Woods and Nordegren met in 2001 after being introduced by Swedish golfer Jesper Parnevik, for whom Elin was a nanny. The couple became engaged in November 2003 and married more than a year later in October 2004.

Woods and Nordegren have two children, but the marriage went awry after Nordegren discovered Woods had been cheating on her with multiple women. After learning of such news at Thanksgiving in Nov. 2009, she allegedly attacked Woods, who crashed his car into a tree.

Since the divorce, Nordegren has dated billionaire Jamie Dingman and reportedly NHL player Douglas Murray.

Woods and Nordegren have been living apart since 2010 as Nordegren works to rebuild her mansion in Palm Beach, Fla

Report: Tiger Woods wants to remarry ex-wife Elin Nordegren after divorce - News | FOX Sports on MSN
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

I'm going to call bull-shit on this .
    PrincessMoFo likes this.

Yeah, no way is she taking that sleaze bag back. Plus she doesn't need more of his money, she's already set for life!

fuck Tiger Woods. I don't believe for a second that Elin wouldn't take his sorry ass back after all the embarrassment he caused. I shudder at the thought of how dirty that guy is

Gold Member

Total BS. Money wouldn't mend this one. elin strikes me as someone who had definitively moved on, rebuilt her life and would not want to be dragged back into Tiger's mess. What good would a monetary penalty clause do? They both have the money. I obviously don't know the women, but she's been dignified, kept her mouth shut and went back to school. Why risk getting hurt and humiliated again?

No Elin, he is just after your money!
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

This one better NOT be true! She doesn't need his money, don't tell me she needs his dick. Who the hell would want it, after knowing where it's been?
    holly and Merlot-N-Bali like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elin was in a couple of my college classes when she was pregnant with their daughter....she was very nice and very outspoken but also very private about her private life- I didn't realize who she was for the first 2 semesters she was in classes with me (I don't follow sports so I knew who Tiger was but not who he was married too)

I'm betting they get hitched again.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Could be he has matured and realizes what is really important in his life. Or maybe she knocked some sense into him with that golf club.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

1. He's ugly.
    2. He's a lying, cheating shithead.
    3. He's an asshole in general, by most accounts.
    4. She's got more money than she could ever spend.
    =
    no fucking way.
    stef likes this.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

For some women it's more important to be the wife of someone famous or powerful than it is to just have money. She may be like that, I have no idea.

He is fucking gross.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

If they do get hitched, I hope someone gives her a set of golf clubs as a wedding gift.
    Lenny and Lily Bleu like this.
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

Of course he wants her back! He hasn't won a tournament since the scandal. His coaches are probably begging for her to come back.

Many marriages make it through infidelity, and they may have had it not been so public. Perhaps he has changed. Perhaps she sees past the infidelity to the man she loved enough to marry and produce a family. It's not about money since she is already set.
    OrangeSlice and Angeli like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information