Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Demi Moore Is Dating 31 Year Old Harry Morton

Default Demi Moore Is Dating 31 Year Old Harry Morton

Demi Moore has a new love interest.

The actress and restaurant owner Harry Morton have been on several dates in recent weeks, including one to the South Beverly Grill in Beverly Hills, according to a source.

"Demi was very giddy during her date with Harry," says the source. "She was really into him and seemed to very much enjoy his company."

Moore, 50, and Morton, 31, have also hung out together at Moore's Beverly Hills home, the source adds.

In November of 2012, Moore and ex Ashton Kutcher announced the end of their marriage. He filed for divorce in December and has been dating his That '70s Show costar Mila Kunis.

Harry Morton, who founded Pink Taco restaurant chain, dated Lindsay Lohan in 2006 and was linked to Jennifer Aniston in 2010.

A source told E! Online, who first reported the news, "They are just getting to know one another ... [Moore is] in a really good place at the moment and is hopeful about the future."

Celebrity news, celebrity photos, and star style from People.com

I wish just would just let the young thing ago and accept the aging process. No one stays young forever.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

His restaurant chain is called pink taco? What a catch.
    snoopqueen and dilligaf like this.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

He's 31 not 18, who the fuck cares who she dates. I'd rather date a 31 yr old than a 61 yr old who's cranky and can't get it up.

I think this is the guy that dated that train wreck Lindsey Lohan, too! He has bad taste.

Elite Member

He dated Lohan and was a minion on one of her jewelry thefts.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

fgg

lindsey lohan's sloppy seconds? damn, demi is going down hill at an increasingly rapid rate!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by smurfette View Post
    Harry Morton, who founded Pink Taco restaurant chain, dated Lindsay Lohan in 2006
    Deal breaker.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    He dated Lohan and was a minion on one of her jewelry thefts.
    Do tell, I don't remember his involvement in a jewelry heist. Would love to hear more.

Edit: Do you mean this?

9/8/2006

TMZ says that Lindsay Lohan was the victim of a major theft yesterday at Heathrow Airport in London, when an orange Hermes bag was stolen off of her luggage cart. The bag is said to have contained upwards of one million dollars in jewelry, presumably the jewelry Lohan wore to the premier of "Bobby" in Venice and the ring just given to her this week by boyfriend Harry Morton (see that here). Lindsay's rep, Leslie Sloane, says:

"She is begging for the return of the items. She doesn't care how she gets them back, she just wants her stuff back."
    If only there was some way to prevent such a tragedy. Lets review her security plan and see if we can spot any holes:
    1. Put one million dollars in bright orange designer bag.
    2. Put one million dollar bag on top of luggage cart in major airport
    3. Walk away

Hmmm. Well, it seems sound. The only thing we know for sure is that next time she'll almost definitely have one of the bags with a note saying "'not diamonds" attached. Lindsay’s gonna fool 'em!

Elite Member

Yeah, that's the one. Harry was coming through Heathrow with her.

Harry wasn't a party to the attempted theft but he played a role for the cameras. Linds put on her best performance in this particular theft attempt, buried her weeping head in Harry's chiseled chest for the paps. Her sobs were heard 'round the world while Harry tried to console her.

I think the million dollar bag was found in a car park. This attempt was a failure since some innocent bystander happened to find the bag before Linds could return to it.

That's my take.
    snoopqueen and Kathie_Moffett like this.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

A 'very giddy' Demi sounds alarming ...

Silver Member

Thanks! Did the bag have "the jewels" in it or did the fence work

Demi Moore & Harry Morton NOT Dating ...NOT Banging

EXCLUSIVE
    Demi Moore and Harry Morton are definitely NOT dating ... or banging ... or boning ... or doing the deed ... despite multiple reports to the contrary.

Reports have been circulating lately that Demi found herself a post-Ashton boy toy in the form of Pink Taco head honcho (and Lindsay Lohan's ex) Harry Morton. The reports claim the two have been on several dates in the past few weeks.

But it just ain't so. According to our sources, the two are NOT together. We're told they've been friends for a long time and they did go to dinner Wednesday night in Beverly Hills, but it was in NO WAY romantic.

Our sources say the duo have a slew of mutual friends, so they see each other a lot. We're told neither party is ruling out the possibility of dating in the future -- but right now, it's strictly a platonic thing.

Case closed..

Read more: Demi Moore & Harry Morton -- Not Dating, Not Banging | TMZ.com
    Go Habs Go!!

Looking at his massive, Rumer-esque jaw and potato-head, all I can say is, I SO hope these two never spawn.
    Lenny likes this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

I'm beginning to think Demi is planting these stories. There was that other 26 year old as well that friends with her daughters. Forgot his name.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information