Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Kevin Federline's Brother Claims to be the Father of Sean Preston

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Kevin Federline's Brother Claims to be the Father of Sean Preston

Chris Federline Says Britney Spears' Son is His, Singer Stole Capital One Card

Kevin Federline's brother Chris says he not only had an affair with Britney Spears, but fathered her oldest son Sean, according to a new bombshell tabloid report.

Christopher Federline, as reported by the National Enquirer, filed for a restraining order against Britney on December 18 in U.S. District Court in Tampa, Fla.

Claiming The X Factor judge stole from, blackmailed and harassed him. Obvi.

“She is out-of-control and a maniac,” Chris Federline said in the court docs.

Say what now? Well, he explains, or at least tries to ...

Chris claims Britney recently “went to Kevin’s house to pick up Sean Preston and Jayden James, and [his] wallet was on Kevin’s coffee table."

Britney, he says, "opened it up and stole [his] Capital One credit card.”

C-Fed says Britney racked up $4,500 in charges, and also "laughed at me [and] told me my brother Kevin ruined her life, and made fun of me and told me I have a small penis."

That covers all bases right there.

As for the illegitimate he claims he fathered, Chris says he got the pop star pregnant while she was married to K-Fed - and that SHE threatened to expose it.

“She also blackmailed me and told me if I tell the police that she stole my credit card, that she will tell the world I’m the true father of Sean Preston, not Kevin."

"I do confess I slept with Britney, and I am the true father, but the public does not need to know," he admitted ... to a f--king celebrity gossip magazine.

Makes perfect sense to us.

Yet, when he asked for his card back, she "just laughed” and "threatened to tell Kevin she and Chris had sex while she was married to Kevin ... and tell everyone."

It's unclear how many times they allegedly fornicated while both were married, but Chris says he regrets the affair with Britney and didn't want it to get out.

An insider says, “Chris says the fling was a mistake" and he "always felt bad and kept it to himself because he didn’t want Alisha, his wife at the time, to know."

If the recent Britney split rumors are true, she and Jason Trawick are on the rocks. Maybe she and Chris can patch up their differences ... in the sack!

Read more <a href="http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com">celebrity gossip</a> at: Chris Federline Says Britney Spears' Son is His, Singer Stole Capital One Card - The Hollywood Gossip

What's in your wallet?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Well, there's never a dull moment with Britney stories.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

None of this makes sense. Must be a crackhead.
    nancydrew and huntsy_2000 like this.

I can't remember ... was Sean the one whose medical file was sealed by the court during the conservatorship beginnings? Could this be why?

Is gossipcop trying (and failing) to sound like Michael K?

Surely this is another Jason Alexander sitch, with some wanker making quick cash by fobbing a Britters story; Britney can't legally be alone with her kids, so I doubt she went to Fed-ex's house to pick 'em up.
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

Actually, that one sounded like lainey to me.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

lol I thought it was from celebitchy. Whatever it is, their writing is very tryhard.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Just for the visual

This is some pretty juicy gossip if true.

As dickmatized as she was over K-Fed... I don't really believe this
    MmeVertigina likes this.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

This WOULD make an awesome new Capital One credit card commercial, wouldn't it? It would give Alec Baldwin and the Viking bunch a needed rest.
    rollo likes this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Okay, so we are supposed to believe that Britney had a thing for the even-less-successful, non-dancing brother with the small penis?
    MmeVertigina likes this.

Maybe it was a revenge fuck. It happens.
    Callalily likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nancydrew View Post
    As dickmatized as she was over K-Fed... I don't really believe this
    Well, they are brothers. Maybe it was familial dickmatization?

Revenge fuck, crazy fuck, delusional fuck...it all makes sense with Britney. Wow, it's been a while since she was this entertaining. I feel like writing her a thank-you card. Not really, but eh.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information