Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: ICE-T RIPS CoCo Over Pics w/ Another Guy

mjw
    Elite Member

Default ICE-T RIPS CoCo Over Pics w/ Another Guy

Totally Fine with Ice-T: His hot wife taking half-naked, ass-bearing-pics and posting them on Twitter.

NOT Fine with Ice-T: His hot wife taking fully-clothed pics, but with ANOTHER RAPPER!!!!

Ice-T is FURIOUS after pics of CoCo and rapper AP.9 surfaced on the internet Friday ... with the two looking pretty friendly in Vegas. Specifically they're seen dancing, hugging, cheek-kissing and holding each other ... like really, really, close.

Ice made his feelings crystal clear on Twitter, saying ... "Don't get it twisted, I'm not happy about this s**t."

He continued, "Most of [the pics] are disrespectful and in bad taste. She's made me look and feel like s**t. I say this on Twitter because there's no way to avoid the obvious misconduct of a married couple."

CoCo also tweeted about the incident when the pics first popped up saying ... "Please guys I'm happily married. Sometimes fans and friends take silly pics. It's harmless."

Ice seems to disagree.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/12/08/ice-t-...#ixzz2EVXpWKFs
    l

True Love Just Stepped Out On The Ledge

Today is a sad day, because it's the day that I learned that CoCo and Ice-T's love isn't as rock solid as the silicone in her titty bags. Ice-T went to Twitter to pour out his feelings about some pictures of his beloved pearl CoCo kissing on some rapper. The SUPER DUPER MEGA WORLD EXCLUSIVEpictures from Media Take Out (via Necole Bitchie) show CoCo and Oakland rapper AP.9 posing like two high school seniors on prom night. Ice-T shook his head while tweeting (and deleting) this stream of woes:

Coco’s in Vegas. She has given me her explanation of the pics on the net from her first weeks out there with some dude. She said he knew someone in the crew from our show and would pop up where ever they would go. He also said he knew me.. I don’t know dude.

Regardless.. They would take Posed pics every time. Most of them disrespectful and in bad taste. She’s made me look.. And feel like sh-t.

I say this on Twitter because there’s no way to avoid the obvious misconduct of a married couple. That’s it. Any more questions ask @Cocosworld

Don’t get it twisted… I’m not happy about this sh-t.

Daily Game: Trust no one..

CoCo did respond and apologized for making Ice-T feel like Shit-T.

Woke up to people in a panic about some pics,please guys I'm happily married,sometimes fans & friends take silly pics.Its harmless. #RELAX

Ice is right,the pics I took with this man were in poor taste & I disrespected my husband however the pics were the only thing that happened

I feel so sad,the bottom line is I love Ice & I can understand why he's upset theres no excuse for my actions.I'm so sorry baby & to evryonea

You're probably thinking, "But for why are they airing out their dirty panties in public?!" Um, because Ice-T and CoCo are America's first couple and we deserve an explanation for this! And because they have a reality show to sell. Even if this is just a shameless stunt to promote said reality show, I'm still frowning. I'm frowning, because how can CoCo pose with a rapper wearing a Gucci monogram hat? Does she not have any standards? Strangely enough, when I pout and frown, my quivering lips kind of look like CoCo's camel toe when it's about to stampede.
    True Love Just Stepped Out On The Ledge | Dlisted

Blog Entries

Hmm the photos do look quite snuggly. Coco better sort this out, I'll be too gutted to leave the house if her and Ice break up!
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

I gotta say that if my spouse was smooching on someone else and looking that cuddly I'd be pissed too.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

I know she is beloved on this site but I never liked her. Those pictures were very telling, there were just too many of them and the guy had different clothes on, so it was obvious they spent a lot of time together
    Callalily likes this.

Yep. That would bother me also. Especially in Vegas

Nooo! Not Ice and Coco! I love them together on their reality show. Coco, get it together! Ice is a keeper.
    Waterslide likes this.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

I don't want trouble in the Ice & Coco paradise.
    darksithbunny likes this.

Yep. Another vote for "VERY WRONG" if that were my spouse. Not ok. Friends or not. There is an intimacy there that pinged every "more to it" chord in me.
    huntsy_2000 likes this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Publicity stunt.
    sprynkles, Quat, Callalily and 2 others like this.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    I know she is beloved on this site but I never liked her. Those pictures were very telling, there were just too many of them and the guy had different clothes on, so it was obvious they spent a lot of time together
    I was about to say the same thing. The first pic it looks like she's wearing a red shirt and he's got the black t-shirt and red cap. The second and third pic, she's wearing the pink shirt, he's got on white with the logo cap. The fourth, she's wearing a white shirt and he's wearing black with a black cap. Looks like three different days/nights to me.

they best not split up.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Wall o'text should be outlawed. Paragraphs are everyone's friend.

Bronze Member

Good for Ice callng her out on it though. If it were my spouse who had pics from Vegas like these, I wouldn't be fine with it.

Oh lawdy lord I am not a prude by any tick of the clock but yeah I can see why Ice would be upset.
    JazzyGirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dean James View Post
    Publicity stunt.
    That's what I thought - isn't the new season of their show starting soon?

But does one actually care about those two? Or is it just me in Europe who has never ever seen their show?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information