Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By levitt

Thread: Brett Easton Ellis Accidentally Tried to Score Some Coke on Twitter

Default Brett Easton Ellis Accidentally Tried to Score Some Coke on Twitter

Brett Easton Ellis Accidentally Tried to Score Some Coke on Twitter

Bret Easton Elis, the American Psycho writer and professional crazy person, is a pretty notorious tweeter. He's yelled at Lindsay Lohan for not showing up to set on time, defended Paris Hilton after she said most gay people "like, die of AIDS," and has told bullied kids to toughen up.

So it came as no surprise that he'd use Twitter to get some blow at four in the morning.

Oof. This looks like a direct message gone wrong. There are so many questions here:
    • Who is this message meant for?
    • Does Easton Ellis follow his drug dealer on Twitter?
    • What is "do" and how do I get there?
    • Is "do" some sort of L.A. drug speak?
    • Is the message read "come over, at do, bring coke now" or "come over at, do bring coke now"
    • If it's meant to be the latter, is "at" Easton Ellis' pet name for Alex Trebeck?
    • What is "doing coke with Bret Easton Ellis and Alex Trebeck?" I'll take American revolutionaries for 300 Alex.

Perhaps the message was meant for the writer's mysterious companion who he only refers to as "the 26-year-old." Please don't let this happen again. The last thing we'd ever want to see is a Bret Easton Ellis sext.

Accidentally sending a direct message as a tweet stars, they're dumb, just like us!

Brett Easton Ellis Accidentally Tried to Score Some Coke on Twitter

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Everyone is so quick to judge these days. Maybe he just wanted a nice cold glass of cola.

Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    Everyone is so quick to judge these days. Maybe he just wanted a nice cold glass of cola.

You could be on to something. I asked my husband to go on a Coke run for me last night. I'm trying to lay off the soda but I had to have it. I felt so alive after gulping it down. I'm now drinking a liter of Pepsi. I fear I'll never break this habit.

hahaha i love easton ellis. he's a dick but he owns it.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post

Too funny! Where I live pop is called "coke." We'll say, "I'm gonna grab a coke from the machine. Want one? Yeah? So what flavor?" I remember my Ohio cousins coming for a visit and one asked, "Do you want a pop?" And I thought, "Um, no...I like you and all, but I don't want you to hit me." But then again, I was about 12 at the time.

Thread Information