Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By MohandasKGanja
  • 2 Post By sprynkles
  • 1 Post By Grimmlok
  • 1 Post By CornFlakegrl

Thread: John Travolta 'healed' car crash victim by using Scientology procedure

mjw
    Elite Member

Default John Travolta 'healed' car crash victim by using Scientology procedure

John Travolta used a Scientology procedure to heal a car crash victim, according to a report published by E! Online on Dec. 1.

The actor says he was in Shanghai at a work event when he found out that the Master of Ceremonies' best friend had been in a car accident and was still in pain from a broken ankle. Travolta asked him for permission to do some Scientology "assists" and he agreed.

A Scientology "assist" is a procedure that helps the body's natural healing process go at a more rapid pace, according to a source at the Church of Scientology Celebrity Center.
    John Travolta said,

"You could actually see him confronting the pain and after a while he looked up at me and said, ‘I feel better,' so I said ‘Okay, end of assist.' He had gotten noticeably better and I was chomping at the bit for more."

More investigation into Scientology "assists" reveals that this procedure was developed in the 1950s and is commonly used for everything from broken bones to earaches, according to ScientologyHandbook.org.

The Web site has further information on procedures like the "touch assist" that John Travolta performed on the car accident victim,

"The purpose of a Touch Assist is to reestablish communication with injured or ill body parts."

It is further stated on the Web site,

"Every single physical illness stems from a failure of the being to communicate with the thing or area that is ill. Prolongation of a chronic injury occurs in the absence of physical communication with the affected area or with the location of the spot of injury in the physical universe."
    Apparently, Scientology urges members to first do a "contact assist" before a "touch assist" but that requires the exact location where the injury occurred.

The only condition that is not supposed to have a "touch assist" are headaches, because Scientologists consider them a "mental phenomena."
    It seems like the so-called phenomena of "assist" procedures that John Travolta rave about are quite similar to mind over matter. What do you think about these Scientology procedures?
    John Travolta 'healed' car crash victim by using Scientology procedure - San Antonio Celebrity | Examiner.com

Bullpucky. He is such an ass.

Is it true that this also involved a massage table and baby oil?
    Froogy and mjw like this.

If John Travolta and his spray painted head were rubbing on me, I'd say I was feeling much better too, just to get him the hell off me.

And "work event" in Shanghai? Uh huh, sure.
    rollo and InigoMontoya like this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Hasn't he done this before or was that Tom Cruise? This story seems awfully familiar, but maybe it's SOP for Scientology?
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

The dude probably claimed he felt better so Johnny would get the fuck away from him.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

This was originally published in the Co$ magazine and was most likely one of JT's "success stories" that they're all forced to write after they've had the privilege of paying through the nose for the cult's services. I'm sure some of them believe they actually have these powers, but a good chunk of them would also write whatever the hell the cult wanted them to just to get them off their backs and avoid paying more money to do the courses over again.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Heal that series of tacky wigs on yo bald head, Powder.
    HWBL likes this.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

So he could have healed Jett and he chose not to?
    HWBL likes this.

Hubbard got this idea from a chiropractor. It does have some merit but as is always the case with Hubbard it was exaggerated and promoted as a "breakthrough", yadda, yadda, yadda. You can try it for yourself, for free. It's online.

Thread Information