Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Jennifer Lopez Is Being A Bitch As Usual

Default Jennifer Lopez Is Being A Bitch As Usual

This is just a funny story, although there’s a decent possibility that it’s just another J.Lo got a maid fired, only not so much story. I do think that Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart are leaving a lot of disgruntled and pissy former fans in their wake as Jennifer’s tour continues to roll through Europe and the Middle East. So, on that count, I kind of believe this story. Maybe I’m just preconditioned to believe “J.Lo Diva” stories. I’m sure it’s because of preconditioned sexism etc. But here’s further evidence:
    While it won’t surprise most people to learn that Jennifer Lopez is a demanding diva, her latest mid-air antics will shock even the most loyal of followers!
    Proving that the down-to-earth Jenny From The Block is ancient history, the singer reportedly pulled a hissy fit on board a United Airlines flight when a flight attendant innocently offered her a drink in first class, the new issue of Star magazine exclusively reveals.
    “I just said, ‘What can I get you to drink?’ But Jennifer refused to even acknowledge me. She turned her head away and told her personal assistant, ‘Please tell him I’d like a Diet Coke and lime,’” the flight attendant told Star. “She wouldn’t even look at me. It was sad, she seems so sweet in her movies.”
    As RadarOnline.com previously reported, earlier this month German newspaper Bild reported that the former American Idol judge had a hotel maid fired for daring to ask for an autograph – something that J.Lo denies – and another source who has worked with the 43-year-old star confirmed that Jen doesn’t lower herself to speak to the help.
    “She doesn’t speak to salespeople, restaurant or hotel staff – or flight attendants,” the insider told Star. “She only talks through her assistants.”
    [From Radar]

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Jennifer Lopez allegedly refuses to acknowledge or speak to “the help” directly

Guess she's no longer from the 'block'.
    Jadestone likes this.
    Go Habs Go!!

Damn, what a BITCH!
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

When you hear enough of these stories about someone, at least 47 of the many have to be true.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    When you hear enough of these stories about someone, at least 47 of the many have to be true.
    At least 47 of them.
    Brookie, Callalily and lucianodel like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Wasn't this a blind?
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

*scoff* Pathetic bitch is still stooping to talking to her lowly assistants. Mine all get typewritten manifestos detailing my every wish.

Bitch please, you sucked Diddy's dick.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

What an obnoxious bitch. I have zero tolerance for people who pull this type of shit. There is absolutely no excuse - NONE - for refusing to talk to people on the basis that they're "beneath" you. Regardless of how important you think you are. Refusing to treat other people with common decency doesn't make you better than them; it just shows that you're an asshole.

My fantasy about how the conversation actually went:

“I just said, ‘What can I get you to drink?’ But Jennifer refused to even acknowledge me. She turned her head away and told her personal assistant, ‘Please tell him I’d like a Diet Coke and lime,’” the flight attendant told Star. “I then asked, 'And what can I get for your gigantic Kardashian-sized ass?'. She turned her head away again and told her personal assistant, ‘Please tell him just a water and an extra copy of Sky Mall,’
    BITTER likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    What an obnoxious bitch. I have zero tolerance for people who pull this type of shit. There is absolutely no excuse - NONE - for refusing to talk to people on the basis that they're "beneath" you. Regardless of how important you think you are. Refusing to treat other people with common decency doesn't make you better than them; it just shows that you're an asshole.
    I will never understand why people do this. If I were her Id see him as one more potential customer. He might like my music, might not. He might not even know me because hey, some people dont know celebrities. But if youre nice to them they might say "Oh thats so and so, yeah shes nice, wonder what her music or DVDs are like". Instead she just angered him and his friends, losing many possible fans and on top of that who knows what fans who read this are thinking.

Sides, didnt that mess get old in high school?

Jho needs a cunt punt.
    SHELLEE likes this.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

I bet you her breath stinks, she's so full of shit.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

I need to get my assistant to reply to this shit.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Considering she is a zero-talent, fake, fat-assed, plastic-surgeried, stupid, unlikeable complete bitch, it's amazing that she is still totally convinced of her superiority.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information