Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: Alec Baldwin's molto cray cray stalker gets locked up again

Default Alec Baldwin's molto cray cray stalker gets locked up again

NEW YORK (AP) — Police surprised a Canadian actress accused of stalking Alec Baldwin by locking her up again Tuesday at the close of an otherwise-routine court appearance.

Authorities wouldn't discuss why Genevieve Sabourin was re-arrested in Manhattan. But a judge had ordered her to stay away from the "30 Rock" star, and there were recent media reports that she had posted angry tweets about his new wife.

"Why am I being arrested?" she asked as she was led away in handcuffs.

Defense attorney Rick Pasacreta confirmed his client was back in custody, but he said he hadn't been informed of any new charges.

There was no immediate response to messages left with the New York Police Department. Prosecutors would say only that Sabourin was due back in court Tuesday night or Wednesday morning.

Following Sabourin's arrest on misdemeanor stalking and harassment charges in April, a judge released her on her own recognizance and issued the temporary order of protection for Baldwin.

Sabourin lives in Quebec and has acted in television and film. She and Baldwin met a decade ago on the set of "The Adventures of Pluto Nash," a sci-fi comedy in which he had a cameo and she was a publicist.

Police originally arrested Sabourin after authorities said she had implored Baldwin to see and to marry her in emails sent only days after he became engaged to yoga instructor Hilaria Thomas.

One of Sabourin's messages envisioned Baldwin as her future "husband," while another described "creating Genevieve Baldwin," a complaint said. Authorities said she also showed up at a screening he was hosting and at his apartment building.

"I just came over to see Alec because I need to speak with him," she told police, according to court documents.
    Baldwin and Thomas married in June. Baldwin previously was married to actress Kim Basinger; they have a daughter, Ireland.

Another attorney for Sabourin had previously said that his client and Baldwin had a two-year relationship and that she had a "legitimate purpose" for contacting him.

Cast Reese as the stalker?

http://news.yahoo.com/woman-locked-a...223140231.html

mjw
    Elite Member

11:58 A.M. EST -- Sabourin continues to interrupt Baldwin's testimony ... Alec testified he and Sabourin attended the theatre together and afterward offered to pay for a hotel room for her in the city. Sabourin's attorney asked if he slept with her at the hotel and Baldwin gave an emphatic 'No!' Sabourin shouted back, "REALLY?!?!"

11:04 A.M. EST --
    Baldwin begins crying on the witness stand when testifying about his engagement to Hilaria Thomas in 2012 -- our reporter in the courtroom says Alec's sob story looked like really bad acting. Baldwin also testified that after the engagement, Sabourin showed up to his East Hampton home ... scaring Hilaria and causing him to call the cops. Baldwin says Sabourin left before police arrived.

10:58 A.M. EST -- Another outburst from Sabourin ... Alec is testifying about harassing emails he received -- one said "I will straighten your ass out" -- when Sabourin yells out, "He's got a lying disease!"

10:38 A.M. EST --
    There was an outburst in the courtroom ... Baldwin just testified that he and Sabourin never had a sexual or romantic relationship ... when Sabourin shouted out loudly, "You're lying! Why are you lying?" Baldwin also testified that Sabourin bombarded him with messages ... sometimes leaving 25-30 voicemails a day.

Alec Baldwin
    had his game face on when he showed up this AM at a NYC courthouse ... loaded for bear and ready to face his accused stalker, who's proclaimed she wants to help him create a "mini-Baldwin."

Genevieve Sabourin (below) is a self-proclaimed Baldwin-lover, who got busted after showing up at Baldwin's doorstep outside his apt. bldg. She had previously sent a torrent of emails and texts, trying to convince him of her undying love. She claims they had a torrid affair in 2010 and she was just looking for closure.

Outside the courtroom, Sabourin insisted she's not guilty.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2kSGhhfYX

Alec Baldwin broke down on the stand this morning -- facing his alleged stalker and crying on the stand in an explosive series of exchanges over the nature of their relationship.

Genevieve Sabourin is on trial for stalking and harassment. She has incessantly tweeted and emailed Alec, shown up at his home and harassed his wife. Sabourin claims she met Baldwin in 2002, had dinner in 2010 and she claims they slept together -- Baldwin denies anything sexual ever occurred.

Although tears flowed during Baldwin's testimony, some spectators in the courtroom felt it was not authentic. Nonetheless, Baldwin painted a picture of a woman who imposed her obsession on him and his wife, making their lives miserable.

Sabourin repeatedly shouted at Baldwin as he testified, challenging him. When Baldwin said he never had sex with her, she fired back, "REALLY?!??!"

She also loudly accused Baldwin of having a "lying disease," as he walked through the tale of alleged harassment.

On his way out, Baldwin was in typical form, telling reporters, "I hope you choke to death."

The trial is continuing.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2kSHJC3fO

I love Alec, my new go-to road rage phrase may change to "I hope you choke to death."
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Alec may have many diseases but a Lying Disease is not one of them. He would proudly announcing that he had sex with her, didn't like her and ended the relationship.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

yeah, that "I hope you choke to death" is fucking killing me. I'm SO using that today, I'm not saving it for the ride home either!
    llamamama likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

She would scare me,too. Totally bonkers.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

mjw
    Elite Member

Alec Baldwin cries during testimony, accused by friend of cheating with alleged stalker Genevieve Sabourin

Martin Bregman called Alec Baldwin during the trial against his alleged stalker Genevieve Sabourin. Bregman says Baldwin is lying about having an affair.

Now Alec Baldwin has a reason to cry.

The actor’s claim that he never had sex with the French-Canadian actress accused of stalking him was called a lie Tuesday by his supposed friend, "Scarface" producer Martin Bregman.

“He’s lying,” Bregman told the Daily News after the first day of Genevieve Sabourin’s sensational trial wrapped. “He was screwing two women. One of them is his present wife and the other one, I presume, he was doing the girl in question.”

Bregman was referring to Baldwin’s wife, Hilaria, and the alleged stalker.

“To sidestep any involvement with (Sabourin), he made up a report,” said Bregman, who called the move “pretty stupid

In this coutroom sketch, Alec Baldwin wipes a tear as he recalls how Genevieve Sabourin ruined his and Hilaria's engagement day in Manhattan Criminal Court on Tuesday.

Baldwin, who got teary-eyed on the stand as he denied seducing Sabourin, insisted she had been Bregman’s longtime mistress. He testified that Bregman introduced her to him in 2002 at a lunch in Montreal.
    Bregman laughed at the notion of “having an affair with a woman that’s considerably younger” and said they noshed with another woman.

“I’m 87 years old and that’s very flattering, but that’s all it is,” he told The News.

Bregman’s takedown of Baldwin came after Sabourin turned day one of her trial into a circus by heckling the actor while he testified — and going after Hilaria as well.

More histrionics could be coming from the 41-year-old actress when she takes the stand Wednesday in Manhattan Criminal Court.

Sabourin is charged with 23 counts of harassment and one count of of stalking. She says Baldwin was her lover and even cheated on Hilaria with her.

Prosecutors contend Sabourin waged a months-long harassment campaign against the “30 Rock” star and bombarded him with 100 creepy emails and texts begging him to marry her and “conceive a mini Baldwin.”

“She never had the intent to harass, annoy, alarm, stalk, or cause any inconvenience to Mr. and Mrs. Baldwin," her lawyer, Todd Spodek, countered. “She merely sought closure for a crumbling romantic relationship.”

Trouble was brewing even before Baldwin began testifying.

When he arrived solo at the courthouse, Baldwin exchanged angry words with some of the photographers.

Sabourin, by contrast, soaked up the attention like a sponge and wound up being 10 minutes late for her own trial.

“I’m not guilty,” she told reporters, dressed in a long blue coat. “I’m not a stalker. I haven’t done anything wrong.”

Sabourin blamed Baldwin’s wife for her problems.

Genevieve Sabourin is charged with 23 counts of harassment and one of stalking.

"She's a woman I never met, never spoke to,” she said. “She called 911 probably because she knew I was Alec Baldwin's ex-romance.”

But Sabourin wasn’t grinning when Baldwin testified the “nightmare” began after he met Sabourin for dinner in Manhattan three years ago to give her some “career advice.”

“It was merely a favor to the man she was the mistress of,” he said. “She was Marty's girlfriend.”

“No! No!” she blurted out as Baldwin described how she flooded his inbox with voicemails that ranged from tearful begging and drunken badgering to steamy sexual come-ons.

“Are you crazy?!” Sabourin shouted when Baldwin testified that the harassing calls numbered in the hundreds.

Baldwin testifies in Manhattan Criminal Court on Tuesday in the stalking trial of Sabourin as Criminal Court Judge Robert Mandelbaum cautions Sabourin to stop her outbursts.

Then a choked-up Baldwin described how Sabourin ruined the day he proposed to Hilaria.

“I ran to tell my wife not to go near the door because I wasn't sure if she had a gun or a weapon or where we were at this point, and then I called the East Hampton police,” he said.
    At that point, Sabourin blurted out, “Why is he crying?”

But when Baldwin denied under oath they were ever romantically involved, Sabourin lost it.

“Wow, you’re lying,” she screamed at Baldwin. “I can’t believe you’re doing that!”

Criminal Court Judge Robert Mandelbaum told her to be quiet.

“Ms. Sabourin, please don't comment during the testimony," Mandelbaum scolded.

But Sabourin wouldn’t listen.

“He's lying, why (did) he do that?" she said.

And when Baldwin again denied he and Sabourin were ever romantically involved, the furious French-Canadian yelled, “You have a scar!”

Then Sabourin pointed at her hip in an apparent attempt to convince everyone that she had the goods on Baldwin.

When Mandelbaum threatened to hold Sabourin in contempt, Spodek hustled the angry blond out of the crowded courtroom as Baldwin glared at her.

“I gotta prove that I had a sexual relationship,” Sabourin screamed. “I didn’t do anything wrong. He’s lying! He’s lying!”

“Ms. Sabourin, if I tell you to keep your voice down and you continue, then you're going to be held in contempt,” Mandelbaum said. “Stop defying my orders!”
    But Sabourin would not be stifled.

When Hilaria took the stand, Sabourin started screaming again.

“I never spoke to you,” she yelled. “You’re going to hell, Hilaria. You’re lying.”

Sabourin’s shrieking failed to rattle Hilaria. She calmly said her hubby put her on the phone with Sabourin once in a vain attempt to get her to stop calling.

"She starts shrieking at me, ‘You b---h! You b---h! You b---h! You b---h!’ Over and over again," she said. “And I said, ‘Genvieve, this is not appropriate.’”

Hilaria said Sabourin eventually started tweeting her from the handle @Scarfacemadam.

"She started to write to me and tell me if I knew what was good for me to not show up to certain events,” Hilaria Baldwin said.

Hilaria said Sabourin showed up unannounced at her husband’s East Hampton home after he got down on one knee and asked her to marry him. She said she sicced the cops on Sabourin on April 8 when she turned up at their E. 10th St. building and demanded to see Baldwin.

"I was so afraid I couldn't remember my address," Hilaria Baldwin. "I looked at a piece of mail. I was completely out of my mind."

Baldwin was mobbed outside the courthouse after he finished testifying. Asked what he made of Sabourin’s courtroom theatrics, he shook his head and muttered, “Jesus Christ.”

Read more: Alec Baldwin cries during testimony, accused by friend of cheating with alleged stalker Genevieve Sabourin - NY Daily News

Oh I bet he slept with her. Then she unleashed the crazy.

She's still a stalker even if he did have sex with her.
    Serendipity likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Yep, which makes it really dumb of him to lie about it. He loses credibility.
    sluce and Kathie_Moffett like this.

he totally was nailing her and doesn't want to fess up because he was seeing hilaria at the same time. men are so predictable.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I'm enjoying him and Marty Bregman turning on each other all over this psycho.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Totally, I wonder if he decided to ruin her for not going away quietly but she's his own special version of Fatal Attraction it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by ribbit View Post
    Totally, I wonder if he decided to ruin her for not going away quietly but she's his own special version of Fatal Attraction it seems.
    She's doing a good job ruining herself by acting like a pyscho. She was a sidepiece that flipped her shit when he got engaged to someone else.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information