Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By KrisNine

Thread: Lady Gaga Finds 35 Little Monsters In Her Garage, Tweets About It, Doesnt Inform Popo

Default Lady Gaga Finds 35 Little Monsters In Her Garage, Tweets About It, Doesnt Inform Popo

A naked Lady Gaga finds 35 Little Monsters hiding in her garage, she doesn’t call the police.

Lady Gaga
    had an interesting Thanksgiving! The singer took to Twitter Thursday night to reveal a strange experience! Gaga found 35 fans hiding out in her garage when she got up for some Thanksgiving left overs.

“#MONSTERFACT when gaga is asleep try to break into the garage, sing loud as possible, + ring the doorbell repeatedly #happeningnow #badkids,” GaGa recounted in a tweet to her over 31 million followers.
    “Thanksgiving story: woke up for leftovers in kitchen (naked) – stumbled on security camera revealing 35 monsters in my garage #why #iloveu.”
    Though most celebrities would be alarmed by the sight of intruders, the 26-year-old pop star managed to find humor in the dedication of her devoted fans, whom she fondly calls her “little monsters.”
    “i should be mad i guess except i tried to figure out how to slide stuffing under the door, but theres no cat-flap,” she tweeted.
    Gaga celebrated Thanksgiving with friends and family in Peru, where she is set to perform in the country’s capital of Lima on Friday as part of her “Born This Way Ball” tour.
    “I had a wonderful Thanksgiving in Peru this year,” she tweeted earlier in the day. “My family was able to come and was so special to share the holiday with new friends in Peru.”

Mmmm, Thanksgiving leftovers. YUM! What did you do with your turkey leftovers? I made a turkey pot-pie. YUM!

Source: A naked Lady Gaga finds 35 Little Monsters hiding in her garage, she doesn’t call the police. | In Case You Didn't Know
    But what happened to the Little Monsters next? Did she put on some clothes? Allow them to eat with her? Sign some CDs? Clearly she didnt call the police.

Hi, I'm a fucking attention whore. Bitch should change her name to Gaga Kardashian.
    Brookie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    Hi, I'm a fucking attention whore. Bitch should change her name to Gaga Kardashian.
    When you have 31 million followers, you gotta check in from time to time, right? You gotta stay relevant.

“i should be mad i guess except i tried to figure out how to slide stuffing under the door, but theres no cat-flap,” she tweeted.

She never even opened the door to the garage.. I wouldn't either..

Thread Information