Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Angus T. Jones: I Don't Want to Be on 'Two and a Half Men'

Default Angus T. Jones: I Don't Want to Be on 'Two and a Half Men'

Mon, 26 November 2012

Angus T. Jones: I Don't Want to Be on 'Two and a Half Men'

Angus T. Jones has spoken out against his hit CBS sitcom Two and a Half Men and has expressed his desire to leave the show.
    “Jake from Two and a Half Men means nothing. He is a non-existent character,” the 19-year-old actor said in a video for the Forerunner Christian Church (via THR). “If you watch Two and a Half Men, please stop watching Two and a Half Men. I’m on Two and a Half Men and I don’t want to be on it. Please stop watching it and filling your head with filth. People say it’s just entertainment. Do some research on the effects of television and your brain, and I promise you you’ll have a decision to make when it comes to television, especially with what you watch.”
    “If I am doing any harm, I don’t want to be here. I don’t want to be contributing to the enemy’s plan … You cannot be a true God-fearing person and be on a television show like that. I know I can’t. I’m not OK with what I’m learning, what the bible says and being on that television show,” Angus added. He also called the show “the enemy,” presumably referring to Satan.
    Angus, who has starred on Two and a Half Men for the past ten years, reportedly makes $350,000 an episode.

Angus T. Jones Denounces “Two and a Half Men” (Comments Start at 7:30)

Angus T. Jones: I Don’t Want to Be on ‘Two and a Half Men’ | Angus T Jones, Two and a Half Men : Just Jared
    i really don't know what to say about this... he's either lost it or this is some joaquin phoenix punk'd shit.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

stfu kid.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Interesting. More power to him. I would advise he find a less filthy career now that ue is a Jesus Freak.

Guess he better donate that 350,000 an episode to his church, then. I'll hold my breath. I don't fault anyone their beliefs, despite the wackiness of them, but he has had no problem taking their money all these years. That's what I have a problem with

Well I think the show sucks ass so I don't blame him. That being said, someone has been drinking the kool-aid...
    00Kimmi00 likes this.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Jesus, he sounds like a bitter guy.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    stfu kid.
    That made me burst out laughing. If only someone could forward that message to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    Guess he better donate that 350,000 an episode to his church, then. I'll hold my breath. I don't fault anyone their beliefs, despite the wackiness of them, but he has had no problem taking their money all these years. That's what I have a problem with
    This.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

What an ungrateful little bastard. You've been paid to be on this show for ten years and now you call it the "enemy"?
    chartreuse and Flygirl like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

The show really is filth. In fact, sperm banks stock up on episodes of Two and a Half Men to speed up the donation process.

Hey Angus, you'd better take a good look at Kirk Cameron now, that's your future if you want to keep this up.
    Lenny, Lily Bleu and hustle4alivin like this.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

I can't view the video, so I can't really comment on his sincerity...who actually watched and what was your impression??

I always thought it (pleasantly) surprising how normal he seemed for a kid who started working at such a young age and was exposed to so much. Not surprisingly, I was wrong.

Gold Member

Did anyone else get a gay vibe from him when watching the video? I'm not sure why I did. I think it might be the hand gestures.

Quote Originally Posted by Taedium View Post
    Did anyone else get a gay vibe from him when watching the video? I'm not sure why I did. I think it might be the hand gestures.
    It looked like an incredibly awkward, incoherent bromance.

Maybe he realizes how much this shit sucks without Charlie.
    Novice likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information