Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Is the Duchess of Cambridge Pregnant?

Default Is the Duchess of Cambridge Pregnant?

Close friend says Kate Middleton is pregnant: report

• Last Updated: 2:53 PM, November 19, 2012
    • Posted: 11:47 AM, November 19, 2012

Kate Middleton has been on pregnancy watch since she and Prince William tied the knot in April 2011. After all the scrutiny, the couple may make a baby announcement next month.
    Jessica Hay, a former roommate of Kate’s who attended the Royal wedding ceremony, spilled the news in an interview with New Idea magazine.
    “They’re planning to make an announcement in December. William and Kate are focused on starting a family,” she tattled.
    She added that the future King and Queen of England are pretty far along in baby planning. “It seems very traditional, but of course they’ll be happy with boys or two girls, they don’t want more.” she explained. “They’ve discussed it endlessly and don’t want to be older parents.”
    James Whatling/Splash News
    The Duchess of Cambridge attends the University of St Andrews 600th Anniversary Fundraising Auction at Middle Temple, London.

Kate and William, both 30, reportedly put baby plans on hold due their high-profile engagements throughout the year, including the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee and the London Olympics. With a cleared schedule, could this be it? Last month, friends of the royal couple told Vanity Fair that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge “hope to be blessed with a baby soon.”
    Kate Middleton pregnant, says friend: report - NYPOST.com

Wow, what a great friend that Jessica chick is. Someone's been crossed off the Royal Christmas Card List! Guess the Duchess could send her all the Kardashian clothes for a Christmas gift.

Jessica Hay, a former roommate of Kate’s who attended the Royal wedding ceremony, spilled the news in an interview with New Idea magazine. “They’re planning to make an announcement in December. William and Kate are focused on starting a family,” she tattled.
    Unless a) it's true and b) you had permission to say that, you won't be going to any more royal events Jessica Hay.

For the record, I hate the bump-watch-bs.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Speculation builds as Kate and William add to their staff
    15 November 2012 11:00 GMT

Prince William is advertising for an additional member for his press team. What can it mean for him and Kate Middleton?
    The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are adding another person to help handle their communications.
    Speculation is increasing that this means that either she is pregnant or he is about to announce his departure from the RAF. Or both.
    A palace spokesman told the Telegraph: “The post has been created to take into account the growing work of the communications team, especially in the light of the impending Household Office move to Kensington Palace, which is taking place from the end of December through to Easter next year.”
    The royal lovebirds have been living in Anglesey, Wales, while helicopter pilot William worked at RAF Valley on the island.
    He has hinted that he has battled with the decision about whether or not to come out of the RAF.
    His wife Kate has also made it clear that she hates it when he’s away on a tour of duty.
    The new member of the couples’ team should not expect to earn more than £30,000 band should be familiar with social media.

However, they will enjoy perks such as overseas travel.

Speculation builds as Kate and William add to their staff | Royals | Entertainment | STV

This is interesting, maybe she is pregnant??

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    For the record, I hate the bump-watch-bs.
    Me, too. I know that Kate and William are expected to have children to continue the royal line, but it irks me to see them reduced to just being breeders, as though that's the only thing they're good for and the only way to validate themselves as human beings.
    chartreuse, SHELLEE and Novice like this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Man that'd be a busy job, working in their press team. I would guess that the media will just keep guessing this every few weeks, they'll most probably be right at some point in the not too distant future.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    Me, too. I know that Kate and William are expected to have children to continue the royal line, but it irks me to see them reduced to just being breeders, as though that's the only thing they're good for and the only way to validate themselves as human beings.
    Not all they're good for but it's Kate's main role, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Neptunia View Post
    Not all they're good for but it's Kate's main role, isn't it?
    I understand that as William's wife, Kate is expected to have children, but she's also a woman and a human being. Treating her like a uterus with legs bothers me, especially because I've heard people say things about regular, everyday women to the effect of "well, bearing children is a woman's main role, isn't it?"
    Novice and SuriCruise like this.

I understand that as William's wife, Kate is expected to have children, but she's also a woman and a human being. Treating her like a uterus with legs bothers me, especially because I've heard people say things about regular, everyday women to the effect of "well, bearing children is a woman's main role, isn't it?"
    At least they didn't treat her to a pre-wedding gift of a gynelogical exam, like Diana. How archaic.

spilled the news in an interview with New Idea magazine.
    Tells me all I need to know. I wouldn't line my cat's litter tray with New Idea.
    Be excellent to each other.

Wait I might; is it absorbent?
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Well it does absorb a lot of bullshit, don't know about cat shit though. I just wouldn't want to offend my cat, she's very judgmental.
    Brookie and nana51 like this.

A*O

Sorry sisters but a royal wife's #1 job IS to produce legitimate heirs. If she doesn't the whole edifice comes undone. Charlene of Monaco understands this very well so I'm not expecting a baby announcement there anytime soon hahahahahaha
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

What's to be done if the issue is with the royal plumbing and not with the princess, I wonder? I get that she's a royal brood mare, but I actually almost think William married her for love, and if kids didn't come, maybe he wouldn't drop her at the earliest opportunity. Naïve on my part, maybe.
    Novice likes this.

What's to be done if the issue is with the royal plumbing and not with the princess, I wonder?
    I'm sure Harry would be happy to step in and offer his services. He seems quite taken with Kate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information