Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By sputnik
  • 1 Post By lucianodel
  • 1 Post By Kittylady

Thread: Model Lara Stone Is Pregnant

Default Model Lara Stone Is Pregnant

'We both couldn't be happier': David Walliams and wife Lara Stone overjoyed to be expecting their first child

By SARAH FITZMAURICE
    PUBLISHED: 17:54 GMT, 15 November 2012 | UPDATED: 19:00 GMT, 15 November 2012

David Walliams and Lara Stone are set to become parents for the first time, it was revealed today.

The 41-year-old comedian told fans on Twitter that his model wife was pregnant and that the couple will be welcoming their first child next year.

David told fans the couple were overjoyed at the news and said they both 'couldn't be happier.'

Expanding their brood: The couple said they 'couldn't be happier' to be expecting their first child together

He posted: 'Some wonderful news. My beautiful wife Lara is pregnant. We are having a baby! It is due next year and we both couldn't be happier. Dx'
    The couple released a statement on Thursday announcing the happy news, which read: 'We're very excited to announce we are expecting our first child. We're both absolutely thrilled but ask you to please respect our privacy during this precious time.'
    The couple already have plenty of practice looking after a little one, after welcoming dog Bert into their lives earlier this year.

Baby joy: David Walliams is to be a father after his wife Lara Stone announced she is pregnant

Happy news: David decided to let his fans know about his happy news on Twitter

The pair dote on their pet pooch and the Border Terrier is often seen out on the town with them, dining in fancy restaurants or attending social events.

Lara, who dubs herself 'Bert's mum' on Twitter, has joked about the differences between looking after an animal and having a child.

She said: 'A baby will *probably never be as fun as Bert.'
    As well as being a comedian and TV personality, Walliams has his own series of children's books too.

He will be able to read his quirky books, with titles including The Boy in The Dress, Mr Strink and Ratburger, to the new addition when the time comes.

The baby news has been revealed after Walliams spoke out about crippling depression which led him to try and commit suicide a number of times in his autobiography Camp David.

David and Lara began dating at the end of 2009 before marrying at Claridge's hotel in May 2012.

Read more: David Walliams is to be a father after Lara Stone announced she is pregnant | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

I can never figure out if David Walliams is gay, bi, straight, or playing up being camp on purpose.

I don't know who they are, but good for them. They seem like good pet owners so they'll probably good parents.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by Rusalka View Post
    I can never figure out if David Walliams is gay, bi, straight, or playing up being camp on purpose.
    i think he might have some bi leanings but definitely plays up the camp on purpose. most of all though, i think he must be a huge pain in the ass to live with and he's probably more than a little bit sexually dysfunctional. great comedian though.
    Rusalka and BelledeJour like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Congrats to them!
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

fgg

i want a baby! *cries*
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

He's a funny comedian but he has pervy look to this eye area.
    redcat likes this.

CONFIRMED: Lara Stone and David Walliams welcome first child together (and it's a boy!)

By KIMBERLEY DADDS
    PUBLISHED: 22:27 GMT, 6 May 2013 | UPDATED: 22:48 GMT, 6 May 2013

David Walliams and his model wife Lara Stone have become first time parents - they welcomed a baby boy on Sunday.
    A representative for the Dutch catwalk star confirmed the happy news to the MailOnline on Monday evening.
    So far the pair have kept silent on the birth but friends of the stars have already sent their messages of congratulations.

New parents: A representative has confirmed to the MailOnline Lara Stone and David Walliams welcomed a baby son into the world this weekend

Model Terese Baca wrote: 'Congratulations to Lara Stone and David Walliams who had a baby boy yesterday.'
    She posted the news after Lara's photographer friend Mert Alas revealed the news, before later deleting his tweet.
    Lara and husband David Walliams announced the news of their first child last year via his Twitter page.
    First time mum: Dutch model Lara Stone gave birth to a baby boy on Sunday, spotted here looking heavily pregnant in London last week

The Little Britain star said: 'Some wonderful news. My beautiful wife Lara is pregnant. We are having a baby! It is due next year and we both couldn't be happier. Dx.'
    The pair already have plenty of practice looking after a little one, after welcoming Border Terrier Bert into their lives last year.
    Lara, who dubs herself 'Bert's Mum' on Twitter, has previously joked about the differences in raising a dog and a baby.
    Ready to pop: The happy news has been confirmed to the MailOnline, but both Lara and David have so far kept quiet as they revel in their happiness

She said: 'A baby will probably never be as fun as Bert.'
    David and Lara began dating in September 2009 before marrying at London's exclusive Claridge's Hotel in May 2010.
    Lara has kept a low profile over the last week after last being seen walking her beloved pooch and showing off her blossoming bump several days ago.
    Walliams, who is a prolific Twitter user, has kept silent on the social networking site so far while no name has yet been revealed.

Read more: Lara Stone and David Walliams welcome baby boy | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

I think I read somewhere that he stated that he had suffered sexual abuse as a child, which is enough to give anyone sexual confusion and issues. Poor guy.

She got pretty big for a model.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Congratulations to them, and how nice to see someone looking like a real, worn out pregnant woman for a change.
    ariesallover likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

'It was frightening': Lara Stone was 'shocked' by the changes her body went through during pregnancy, as she admits the pressures of work means she leaves her toddler with the nanny for days | Mail Online

'It was frightening': Lara Stone was 'shocked' by the changes her body went through during pregnancy, as she admits the pressures of work means she leaves her toddler with the nanny for days

• Supermodel, 30, feared impact child would have on her body
    • Lara was in maternity jeans at 10 weeks and stopped modelling

By Deni Kirkova
    Published: 07:36 EST, 3 August 2014 | Updated: 08:49 EST, 4 August 2014

With a loving husband, perfect little boy and stellar modelling career, Lara Stone seems to have it all.

But the stunning Dutch supermodel, 30, confesses that she suffered body insecurities and feared for her job while she was pregnant.

In fact Lara says she hated pregnancy and found the changes her body went through 'quite shocking'.

David Walliams and wife Lara Stone pictured out on a stroll in Saint Tropez, France, this week

She found the changes her body went through 'quite shocking', but got back into shape with a trainer

Wearing maternity jeans at 10 weeks, she had to stop modelling quite early on.

Lara feared the potential impact carrying a child would have on her body - and her career.

But after a year off to look after her 14-month-old Alfred, she landed right back on her feet after as the face of L'Oréal.

'Being pregnant affected my work quite early on - it's not like you can work until you're eight months pregnant. It was quite frightening seeing my body change so much,' she tells the Sunday Times Style magazine.

'Yes, I did worry about the impact, because my body is my job and my livelihood. Also, I like working and I don't like sitting around at home, so I really wanted to get back into things. It's nice once the baby's here, but then I was like, "I really want to do something again." '

She also said that she and David sometimes leave Alfred for days with their nanny, as neither of their families live nearby to help out with Alfred.

'My family doesn't live near and my husband's family lives a couple of hours away, and both of our jobs are so unpredictable,' she says.

'Sometimes there is nothing you can do and you have to leave him with the nanny for a couple of days.'

The model holds an exclusive contract with Calvin Klein now, and clearly has nothing to worry about these days

She recently opened up about the moment she arrived for a modelling shoot and was told she was no longer needed, shortly after announcing she was in the early stages of pregnancy.

She said: 'I was really upset at the time. I hadn't yet had my three-month scan and I felt really vulnerable about everything.

'I no longer had a job. That was it - I had to just stop everything that I knew, the way my life was.'

And things didn't change after her baby son arrived, she told Porter: 'I've had a few meetings because when they hear pregnancy they freak out a bit, so they need to see if I fit in their clothes.

'Everyone's so nice to you all the time. And it's like, "Ugh," you don't have to be. It feels quite alienating because it's like everyone's just lying to you.'

The proud parents are holidaying in St Tropez and still looked very much smitten

But the model, who holds exclusive contracts with Calvin Klein and L'Oreal Paris, clearly has nothing to worry about these days, as she's regained her knockout figure with the help of celebrity trainer James Duigan.

She left little Alfred at home to take a stroll and soak up the scorching sun on the French Riviera with British comedian husband David Walliams, 42.

The proud parents are holidaying in St Tropez and still looked very much smitten as they walked down the streets together hand in hand, keeping close to one another at all times.

At one point, the lovebirds stopped outside one shop for a quick breather, where Lara towered over the Britian's Got Talent judge to give him an affectionate kiss.

David channeled his wife's attire by wearing an all-white ensemble as he carried a fair few shopping bags with him, after what looked like a successful spree.

Meanwhile Lara looked incredible in a loose-fitting white mini-dress and strappy black sandals, which highlighted her toned legs perfectly.

Read more:

'It was frightening': Lara Stone was 'shocked' by the changes her body went through during pregnancy, as she admits the pressures of work means she leaves her toddler with the nanny for days | Mail Online

Elite Member

The nanny and baby can't join them when they need to travel for work?

Thread Information