Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Hope Solo, Jerramy Stevens marry after incident, report says

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Hope Solo, Jerramy Stevens marry after incident, report says

Hope Solo and Jerramy Stevens went through with their plans to be married, tying the knot Tuesday night in a small ceremony that one guest described as “beautiful” in Snohomish, Wash., a day after a fight that led to Stevens’s arrest.

Only close family and friends were present, according to Seattle’s KING5.com, at the wedding of the soccer star and the former NFL player, which was first reported by KJR Radio’s Dave Mahler. Jillian Loyden, an alternate goalie on the U.S. national team that Solo played on, tweeted:

[COLOR=#333333 !important]jillian loyden

@jloyden
    Happy to witness such an amazing celebration of real love#selflesslove #fewandfarbetween

The ceremony came roughly 24 hours after Stevens was arrested Monday night at Solo’s suburban Seattle home as the couple, who had been dating for about two months, quarreled about where they would live post-marriage, according to Stevens. A former player for the Seattle Seahawks, Stevens had been arrested on a fourth-degree domestic violence assault but was not charged. He was released when a Kirkland judge ruled there was insufficient evidence. The case, however, remains under investigation.

Police in Kirkland responded to a disturbance around 3:45 a.m. Monday involving a physical altercation between eight people during a party, according to Mike Murray of the Kirkland police (via ESPN and the Associated Press). Officers determined that there was probable cause to arrest Stevens, he said, based on information and observations of an abrasion on Solo’s arm. Solo’s 34-year-old brother, Marcus, had called 911 and told officers that several unknown men were causing a disturbance. He said he used a stun gun on one of the men, who left before police arrived, court records indicate.

Stevens was found lying on the floor between the bed and the wall in an upstairs bedroom. He told officers that he was sleeping and didn’t hear a fight, but they saw dried blood on his shirt and other signs of a fight. An officer noted that he based probable cause on Stevens’s admission that he and Solo had argued, the injury to her arm, signs of a fight in the bedroom and the blood on his shirt. One woman was taken to a hospital with a hip injury and a man had bumps, scrapes and contusions, according to Murray.

There was no record of a marriage certificate on file with the King County Recorder’s Office on Wednesday, according to USA Today, but it can take up to 30 days for paperwork to be filed. Stevens, 33, and Solo, 31, couple had applied for a marriage license last Thursday. Marriage could complicate the investigation. ”If the parties are not cooperating it’s not ideal,” Murray told USA Today. “We take domestic violence issues very seriously. We realize it doesn’t get better.”

Solo, goalie for the U.S. women’s national soccer team since 2000, has won two Olympic gold medals. Stevens, a first-round draft pick of the Seahawks in 2002, has past arrests for sexual assault, felony battery, failing a drug test while on probation and drunk driving. He was cut by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in 2010 after his arrest for possession of cannabis with intent to sell.
    Hope Solo, Jerramy Stevens marry after incident, report says
    [/COLOR]

I give it 3 weeks. Tops.
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Idiotic.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

She is an awesome soccer goalie, but has sooooo many issues as a person. I admire her talent, but not her attitude or choices.
    laynes, Relise and tulip like this.

Aww her and Riri should get together and compare bruises and shit.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

"Jerramy". Guilty!
    laynes, Syd and Lenny like this.

She is a fucking mess. Her childhood was crap but she is just going to pass it on to the next generation. Too bad.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

nothing says i love you like a domestic dispute arrest followed by a quickie wedding. who said romance is dead?
    Laurent, sluce, Brookie and 3 others like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Stevens, a first-round draft pick of the Seahawks in 2002, has past arrests for sexual assault, felony battery, failing a drug test while on probation and drunk driving. He was cut by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in 2010 after his arrest for possession of cannabis with intent to sell.
    What a catch, can barely keep my knickers on
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

fgg

i don't want to hear one word from her following the next domestic incident.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Oh you will hear all about how she is a victim and that her terrible childhood set her up for this. It is already the reason why she can't get along with her teammates. She's a verytalented athlete but sucks as a human.
    Bluebonnet and JadeStar70 like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

yeah sorry, no sympathy.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I would have to know anybody, but especially somebody with a sexual assault conviction (wtf), for a hell of a lot longer than"about two months" before I tied the knot with them (however loose that knot may be)

She could have been a "role model" for young girls to be strong, athletic, etc. but instead we have this disaster

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    i don't want to hear one word from her following the next domestic incident.
    And wasn't she claiming Max was abusive to her on Dancing With the Stars? Puhleeze. She's apparently one of those who loves violent men.

"Oh...maybe he won't hit me because he loves me so....."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information