Like Tree10Likes
  • 1 Post By MohandasKGanja
  • 2 Post By Love love
  • 1 Post By Laurent
  • 1 Post By Osakan
  • 3 Post By SHELLEE
  • 2 Post By Grimmlok

Thread: Did Christina Aguilera proposition Vanessa Hudgens for a threesome?

fgg

Default Did Christina Aguilera proposition Vanessa Hudgens for a threesome?

Did Christina Aguilera proposition Vanessa Hudgens for a threesome?

Before her divorce, Christina Aguilera was stuck in an endless cycle of giving interviews about her bisexuality and her coterie of female lovers. I often thought she sounded full of it (like, it was just an attempt to get attention), but shortly after Christina and Jordan Bratman split up, there were many reports about Christina’s habit of “bringing girls home”. Allegedly, she would go to a bar, pick up a girl, bring the girl home and have sex with her. And Jordan wasn’t involved with that at all. I bring this up because Star Magazine/Radar claims that Christina tried to pick up little Vanessa Hudgens:

They were both child stars who got their big break on the Disney Channel. But Christina Aguilera wanted to have something else in common with Vanessa Hudgens — her boyfriend. According to a new report, the 31-year-old mom wanted Hudgens to “come back home with her” and beau, Matt Rutler.

The cheeky ex-Voice coach allegedly hit on the High School Musical actress at a Beverly Hills party, according to the new issue of Star magazine.

A source tells Star that the Dirrty threesome proposal came last month at the Samsung Galaxy Note II launch bash, which was held at a private residence.

The fellow reveler said Aguilera looked like “a hot mess in black stretch pants and wrinkled white T-shirt.”

“There were vodka bottles strewn all over her table, and she seemed to be glued to them,” the source said. “Eventually Matt looked like he had taken on the role of babysitter.”

The atmosphere heated up when Aguilera reportedly put the moves on Hudgens.

The source says: “She spent a lot of time on the dance floor gyrating next to Vanessa, who looked like she was having fun with the situation in a good-natured way. And the more Christina drank, the more her kinky side seemed to come out. It really seemed like she was playing the role of seductress – with Vanessa as her target!”

But Hudgens refused to go home with Aguilera and her boyfriend of two years.

“Out of the blue [Christina] stumbled over to Vanessa and begged her to come back home with her and Matt!” the partygoer tells Star. “Vanessa was taken aback but smiled and politely declined the offer.”

[From Radar]

I’m glad that Vanessa declined. Not that I’m opposed to threesomes or that I’m opposed to ladies getting their freak on with whomever they want – I’m just opposed to hot messes. I’m opposed to drunk messes. I’m opposed to a diva with a crappy attitude surrounding herself with sycophants and enablers, thinking she can behave however she wants in public. Maybe Vanessa just took it as a compliment and moved on.

Personal story: I was once asked to be the “guest star” in a friend’s threesome. I was closer to her than to her boyfriend, although I did like the boyfriend a lot (he was a nice guy). I still declined because I thought it would be too weird. I still feel confident that I made the right decision. Plus, I think I might be more into threesomes that involve two dudes? Like Michael Fassbender and Benedict Cumberbatch. And maybe Clive Owen. And David Gandy.

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Did Christina Aguilera proposition Vanessa Hudgens for a threesome?
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

If your third party is Vanessa Hudgens, the correct term is "two-and-a-half-some".
    sputnik likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    The fellow reveler said Aguilera looked like “a hot mess in black stretch pants and wrinkled white T-shirt.”
    This part certainly sounds true.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Threesome with Xtina sounds scary...I'd be afraid she would barf on me in the act. One time when I was out with my bestie we met up at a bar with some guy she worked with. We went back to her place to keep partying because she lived right down the street and the guy thought we were going to have a threesome and he said something to the effect of "let's get the pussies eaten" and I locked myself in the guest room for the remainder of the night. Uggg I feel for Vanessa haha
    greysfang and Kathie_Moffett like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Love love View Post
    . . . he said something to the effect of "let's get the pussies eaten" . . .
    Charming. I bet that guy hasn't been laid in 10 years.
    TheGrimReader likes this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Christina ain't nearly as hot as she thinks. I'd rather jack and that's a fact.

..."let's get the pussies eaten"...
    How could you say no to that? Hahahaha!
    TheGrimReader likes this.

"let's get the pussies eaten"
    Could be sigworthy.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

lucianodel and Air Quotes like this.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    OMG! That is is spot on! It also cured my constipation.

Nailed it.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

that's hilarious.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

I love that!
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Thread Information