Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Kate Gosselin Doesn't Want Her Children Near Pit Bulls

Default Kate Gosselin Doesn't Want Her Children Near Pit Bulls

Kate Gosselin’s ex husband, Jon, has a new girlfriend of less than a year, after having broken up with his last one in January. Of course he does. The guy has Ed Hardy underwear that will last years longer than his average relationship. His latest girlfriend is a single mom to three kids, and Jon has been dating her from almost the moment he broke up with his last girlfriend. It’s safe to assume there was some overlap there, given his history. Anyway Jon’s latest girlfriend is tweeting photos of him and his kids, particularly with her pit bull dog. In response to two photos of her kids cuddling with the dog, (the ones which are here), Jon’s ex Kate retweeted another person’s message about how pit bulls are dangerous. It was a passive aggressive, bitch move, but I can’t say that this Liz woman is any better. She’s getting into Twitter arguments with people complaining that she shouldn’t be tweeting photos of another woman’s children. Here’s more, thanks to Radar Online:
    “The most pure and genuine kind of love & affection,” Liz Jannetta tweeted last weekend, showing one of Jon’s daughters hugging a pit bull.
    The photo immediately sparked outrage among some of her followers because of the dog’s stereotype of being aggressive and unsafe around children, so Liz followed up by saying, “My kids r around pitbulls every day.. Frm Dobies, to German Shepherds to Rottweiler, now Pits- the desire 2 blame wil nvr fade.”
    Liz then posted another photo of one of Jon’s sons with the pit bull and wrote, “Photography enables such devotion and feeling… <3 these two."
    One follower shot back at Liz implying that Kate would be upset if she saw the photos.
    "Sure u want 2 be stiring things up Liz..or u wouldn't be tweeting another woman's kids with pit bulls..Yes did U have permission?" they wrote.
    "permission from.... Twitter?? Yes, "another woman's kids" also the children of my boyfriend. Kindly... Keep comments to urself plz," Liz shot back...
    "Children who were victims of pit bulls Take a look & see why people care," Kate retweeted from one of her followers on Saturday.
    [From Radar Online]
    You know what, this chick sounds just like Kate! She’s probably perfect for Jon. I also want to say that pit bulls have a bad reputation because of bad owners. They can be very sweet, well behaved dogs when they are properly trained and treated well. I don’t know what it is about pit bulls, but they have the sweetest faces and I find myself drawn to them. My son’s friend has one and she is the nicest, friendliest dog and good with kids. Also, Kate hates dogs. We’ve heard that she physically abused and neglected the family dogs, two German shepherds, before eventually returning them to the breeder. She’s not a responsible or caring pet owner to say the least. I bet she ripped Jon a new one for this while her kids were in no way in danger. German shepherds can be aggressive if they’re mistreated, so Kate probably risked her kids’ safety much more by beating on their poor dogs, but I wouldn’t expect her to realize or acknowledge that.

This is Jon’s girlfriend. She looks like Kate a little, right?

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Kate Gosselin tweets “pit bull victim” stories in response to pics of kids cuddling dog

Kate Gosselin really has a gift for being humorless and ignorant, doesn't she? Beautiful dog. The kids look very happy and content, too.

If Kate had a problem with these pictures, why didn't she just tell the woman to take them down? And I only skimmed the article, but did the girlfriend tweet exactly whose kids they are? It seems like if Kate hadn't had a hissy fit, nobody would have been the wiser would they? I don't know, I could be wrong about that part because I don't know what went down with the girlfriend's tweets.
    MsChiff likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Pit bulls are no more vicious than any other breed of dog; however, they are very athletic and good at what they do. When they do bite, their bites inflict more damage than any other breed. If mean ass little cocker spaniels were as athletic as pit bulls, we would have a serious problem on our hands!

Kate Gosselin is way more dangerous than the pitbull
    Icepik, MsChiff, SHELLEE and 11 others like this.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    Kate Gosselin is way more dangerous than the pitbull

This could NOT be more TRUE!

Dangerous to my eardrums. Where's that quote again that describes Kate perfectly? I'd call her a cunt, but she lacks the depth and the warmth?
    lucianodel and holly like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

I love that on the main forum page, this thread shows up as "Kate gosselin doesn't want her children"
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

*snickers* The board has a sense of humor and a penchant for the truth.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Any well trained dog can bite - my grandpa's dog bit me in the face & my current neighbour's working dogs have attacked my dog more than twice while walking on a public footpath. The owner who works them cannot get them off my dog (& they are collie dogs, not big dogs) because they (the dogs) don't want to.
    However Bitch Kate would find any reason to object to her ex-hubby's gf. If it wasn't this it would be something else.....

because of the kids Jon is never going to be free of this bitch, she's always going to be there trying to screw up his life & relationships. I'm no fan of his but def not a fan of hers...
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

I hate that pits get such a bad rap. They are beautiful & loving dogs.
    holly, DeChayz, SHELLEE and 3 others like this.
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Elite Member

The pitbull used to be called, "The Nanny Dog" based on their loyalty and devotion to children. It was the mascot of the US military for 150 years, owned by presidents, etc. Such as shame people are ignorant to the true nature of these dogs. Bad owners=bad animals.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    The pitbull used to be called, "The Nanny Dog" based on their loyalty and devotion to children. It was the mascot of the US military for 150 years, owned by presidents, etc. Such as shame people are ignorant to the true nature of these dogs. Bad owners=bad animals.
    So true. My daughter's pit Diamond Sal, who is blue like this one, is one of the sweetest, gentlest, most loveable dogs I've ever had the pleasure of being around. And I've been around a lot of dogs. I've never even heard her growl.
    Seapharris7 likes this.

I've had this discussion more than once on here, these are the most loyal, lovable animals on the planet(next to my dachshunds lol). Seriously like I need another reason to hate Kate?
    Seapharris7 likes this.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Elite Member

Obviously Kate doesn't want any competition from any animals that can snarl, lock its jaws around an artery, or froth at the mouth.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Haha!
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information