Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: Cee Lo Green investigated for sexual assault

Default Cee Lo Green investigated for sexual assault

Cee Lo Green Sexual Assault Allegations: Singer Denies Any Wrongdoing

The Huffington Post | By Cavan Sieczkowski Posted: 10/31/2012 2:57 pm EDT Updated: 10/31/2012 3:19 pm EDT

Cee Lo Green has reportedly been accused of sexual battery, but the singer denies the claim. In this AP photo, he performs a free concert for college football fans at the Allstate Fan Fest in New Orleans on Jan. 8. (Cheryl Gerber/AP Images for Allstate)

Singer and "The Voice" mentor Cee Lo Green has been accused of sexual assault, but he is adamantly denying the accusations.

The "Forget You" singer, whose real name is Thomas DeCarlo Callaway, became the target of a Los Angeles Police Department investigation after a woman filed a police report accusing Green of sexual battery, TMZ reports. The LAPD has not released details on Green's alleged victim, or where and when the alleged incident occurred, but officers have visited a restaurant in downtown Los Angeles in connection with the case to question employees.

Green denies the sexual assault allegations, telling TMZ that he has not been to the restaurant in question in three months. "Nothing ever happened there or anywhere else," he said. A source close to Green adds, "I have never seen Cee Lo act in a physical way toward anybody."

In May, RadarOnline published a report claiming that Green had been arrested back in July 2001 on misdemeanor charges of "simple assault (family violence)" and "disorderly conduct" after he allegedly threatened his ex-wife Christina Johnson and smashed the windows of their Jaguar during an argument. He was reportedly put on 12 months' probation and ordered to take domestic violence counseling.

Johnson allegedly filed for divorce from Green in 2004, claiming "mental and physical cruelty," according to RadarOnline.

Previously, Green has admitted to once having a dark side. "I was a kleptomaniac, pyromaniac, just a plain maniac. I was enraged without an outlet. I was aggressive and ... took pride in that. I was saved because of my association with music. Music truly did calm a savage beast," he said during an interview with Blender.com, according to AOL Music.

Green is taking a hiatus from "The Voice" during Season 4, along with fellow mentor Christina Aguilera. The two will be replaced by Usher and Shakira, and will return for Season 5.
    Cee Lo Green Sexual Assault Allegations: Singer Denies Any Wrongdoing

Not so sure I buy this, he doesn't seem like he would hurt a fly.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Didn't he also beat up his wife. I believe it and i hope they fire his ass. He seems like such an ass ever since he got on the Voice

For some reason I think of a turtle whenever I look at him. I dont know why.
    Osakan likes this.

I always think of Sprite or 7up because of the commercial he did, where his humungous hand grabs the can & you can barely see the logo of the product...
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Didn't he admit to torturing animals as a kid? Ever since reading that he freaks me out. I like his music but can't get past that admission.
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

I doubt he did this. Time will tell,but this smacks of money.
    sweetness likes this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by SuriCruise View Post
    Didn't he admit to torturing animals as a kid? Ever since reading that he freaks me out. I like his music but can't get past that admission.
    Are you fucking kidding me? If that's true then he can rot in hell.
    Honey likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by teforde23 View Post
    Didn't he also beat up his wife. I believe it and i hope they fire his ass. He seems like such an ass ever since he got on the Voice
    The article says that he was arrested in July 2001 on misdemeanor charges of "simple assault (family violence)" and "disorderly conduct" after he allegedly threatened his ex-wife Christina Johnson and smashed the windows of their Jaguar during an argument. He was reportedly put on 12 months' probation and ordered to take domestic violence counseling.

So, NO he did NOT beat up his wife!

Quote Originally Posted by SuriCruise View Post
    Yeah, that's a tough one to swallow. I just googled it because I didn't believe it and you really don't find that admission in a lot of places, but it is out there. I find it hard to believe that he did that, myself. He really just does NOT seem the type.
    Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    I doubt he did this. Time will tell,but this smacks of money.
    Yeah, I don't think he did this either.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

He did torture animals when he was young. That makes him an absolute piece of shit in my opinion. A big sign of a psychopath. I can easily believe he'd act violently to humans because torturing animal's is some twisted up shit.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

He is pretty pervey on The Voice to the young and pretty girls. You can tell he likes them young. I could see see him trying shit.

To me, he almost reminds me of a midget or a little person. Not sure how tall he is,...but he has those fat sausage fingers and short arms and legs. I can see the turtle vibe, too.

Didn't know about the assault charges or torturing animals,....

On the first seaosn of The Voice I got an IMMEDIATE perv vibe from him. He creeps me out - when the chair spins and he sees an attractive girl - like he licking his chops. As the other mentors didn't seem bothered by it (other than to make jokes) I kind of thought I was over reacting - but he is the reason I do not watch the show. Does not make him guilty at all - but I can't say I'm surprised either.

I do hope it isn't true.

I give him a bit of a pass on acting out when he was young. His father died of a heart attack when he was a baby, then his mother was in a car accident that paralyzed her and led to her death a couple years later when he was young teens. Its not surprising he had issues when he was young, and I think he admitted to throwing rocks at animals and stuff when he was around just about adolescent he realized he shouldn't be hurting them. Later than most to realize that hurting animals was wrong, but he did it.
    Mel1973 likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I get the pervy vibe from him but he seems like a harmless perv. I don't see him hurting anyone and hell who couldn't outrun his little stubby ass?
    greysfang likes this.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Yes,..most would have the advantage of running from him, as long as he didn't get those sausage fingers in a tight hold on you.
    shedevilang likes this.

Hell I thought he was the ghey.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information