Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree91Likes

Thread: Taylor Swift and Conor Kennedy Break Up!!!!

Default Taylor Swift and Conor Kennedy Break Up!!!!

Taylor Swift, Conor Kennedy break up, friend says 'it was just a distance thing'
    The pair has been dating since this summer, after Swift reportedly sought the approval of matriarch Ethel Kennedy.
    Comments (45)

By Joyce Chen / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
    Published: Thursday, October 25, 2012, 1:58 PM
    Updated: Thursday, October 25, 2012, 6:12 PM
    DCJ/RBF/Robert Button/ WENN.com

Taylor Swift and beau Conor Kennedy have officially parted ways. Are they never, ever, ever getting back together?

The pair, who first sparked rumors of a summer romance in late July, have been growing apart in recent weeks and, according to the source, distance ultimately put a damper on the relationship.

"They quietly parted ways a while ago," the pal told the magazine. "It was just a distance thing. No hard feelings. They're fine."

Swift, 22, has made it no secret that she's a big fan of Ethel Kennedy and the entire Kennedy clan, but according to the source, work has kept her too busy for a serious relationship with Conor, 18.

"It's been over a month since they've even seen each other," the source continued. "With her promotion for 'Red,' she has no time off until the end of the year."

According to recent reports, Swift was so in awe of the Kennedy clan that she sought matriarch Ethel's approval before dating Conor.

"Taylor is enthralled with Ethel and has been for a long time," a Kennedy family source told the Daily News. "When she and Conor first got together over, Taylor couldn't have been more respectful."

And the feeling was mutual.

When asked about the possibility of welcoming Swift into the family in August, Ethel responded, "We should be so lucky."

A report by RadarOnline claims that the young couple may have split because Swift was putting too much pressure on the relationship.

"Taylor is obsessed with the Kennedys and was living out a fairytale with Conor," a source told the gossip site. "But she was more obsessed with the idea of dating a Kennedy, than the actual Kennedy she was dating."

It may be a tad awkward, however, when Swift picks up Robert F. Kennedy Ripple of Hope Award at a Dec. 3 dinner hosted by the Kennedy family.

Earlier this week, Swift debuted her new album, "Red," chock full of songs about her past exes - a collection of Hollywood men that includes Joe Jonas, John Mayer and Jake Gyllenhaal.

Not that Swift claims to be an expert in the relationship department.

"I don't know how to have a normal relationship because I try to act normal and love from a normal place and live a normal life, but there is sort of an abnormal magnifying glass, like [A]telescope lens, on everything that happens between me and anybody else," she told Katie Couric in an interview airing Friday.

"I don't really know that much about love, it turns out."

Read more: Taylor Swift, Conor Kennedy break up, friend says 'it was just a distance thing' - NY Daily News
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Good thing she bought that house next door to the Kennedy Compound.
    rollo likes this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Bad idea Conor old bean, expect a few songs about you on her next CD.

So I guess he won't be taking her to prom?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Hit By Ban Bus!

Well, color me LMAO.

I was told by a Cape Cod resident that she didn't buy the house.

Now he can go out and find a hot college girl next door.

Gee Taylor... sometimes one should ask themselves... Is it ME?!?
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Thursday, October 25th 2012
    Taylor Swift Isn't Going To Be A Kennedy After All

You know how flaky a 12-year-old trapped in the body of a 22-year-old Strawberry Shortcake character is? One minute, she's trying to become a Kennedy by fucking on every Kennedy and the next minute she's over it and moving on to the next thing. UsWeekly says that after a couple of months of serious Kennedy stalking, Taylor Swift is done with the Kennedys, because she has broken up with 18-year-old Connor Kennedy. At least they'll always have Hyannis Port.... and the inevitable album she'll write about this mess.

UsWeekly's
    source says that TayNor isn't over, because the FBI threatened to arrest her for always kidnapping Conor Kennedy and forcing him to have tea parties with her yarn dolly collection in the replica of the Smurf Village she had built in her backyard. They broke up, because Taylor's too busy promoting her latest musical burn book:

"They quietly parted ways a while ago. It was just a distance thing. No hard feelings. They're fine. It's been over a month since they've even seen each other. With her promotion for Red, she has no time off until the end of the year."
    What I'm taking that to mean is that when Taylor Swift recently tried to crawl into Conor's bedroom window in the middle of the night, Ethel Kennedy tased her ass and released the dogs on her. Taylor finally got the hint. Ethel Kennedy only said those nice things about Taylor, because she was trying to throw that boy-eating, squint-eyed country broom bitch up. No simple slut is going to write a song about HER grandson.

And I really hope Taylor Swift turns her Cape Cod mansion into a museum dedicated to the fall of the Kennedys.

Posted by: Michael K

Source: Taylor Swift Isn't Going To Be A Kennedy After All | Dlisted
    All jokes aside, Im beginning to think she is the problem in all these failed relationships.

seems normal to me, she's 22, she's supposed to be sowing her oats, dating loads of guys.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by NVash View Post
    All jokes aside, Im beginning to think she is the problem in all these failed relationships.
    I figured that out when she wrote 'Teardrops on my guitar'.

I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairy tale,
    I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet,
    Lead her up the stairwell
    This ain't Hollywood, this is a small town,
    I was a dreamer before you went and let me down,
    Now it's too late for you and your white horse to come around
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Each dodged a bullet for different reasons.

Does any broad in her right mind really wanna be the wife of a Kennedy? I mean, she already has her own money and fame. Why put up with being a babymaker who gets lied to and screwed around on (and possibility for humiliation in some other way..like your husband indicted for raping or offing one of his fucks, paternity suit for knocking one up, hell pick whatever other scandal you can think of) for something you already have?

And this dude. Do you really wanna be involved with some flighty hooker who will write a song about you every time she's pissed. Who probably won't want to give up her career to be a babymaker and stay home while you do what Kennedy men do best?
    Bluebonnet, rollo, card and 4 others like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Does that mean she'll stop playing Kennedy dress up now?

Friday, October 26th 2012
    Conor Kennedy Just Wasn't Ready For Love, Marriage, Babies And Waking Up To Heart-Shaped Pancakes Every Morning

iPhones lit up in homeroom and some students had to be pulled out of class for peer counseling (Side note: I was a peer counselor in junior high school, but I only did it so I could pull my chola friend and her boyfriend out of class and let them make-out behind the gym bathrooms while I drew pictures of cats on my notebook. FOREVER ALONE.) yesterday when everybody learned that Taylor Swift was not going to be queen at the Winter Formal this year, because she broke up with Conor Kennedy. Tears fell on a hundred paper bag book covers (that should be the title of a song). Radar says that Taylor and Conor's love didn't end because she realized that being with a dude for more than 2 months is bad for business. It ended, because the crazy bitch is seriously Kennedy-ized.

Some source says that Conor Kennedy is just a typical 18-year-old kid who's desperately, madly, crazy in love as long as his peen is hard. Then when it goes soft, he's back to being bored and wants to play Bad Piggies on his phone while lying on the big sofa in the family rec room. But Taylor is ready for marriage and ready for babies and wants all of those babies to have the last name Kennedy:

"Taylor is obsessed with the Kennedys and was living out a fairytale with Conor. But she was more obsessed with the idea of dating a Kennedy, than the actual Kennedy she was dating. Taylor is love crazy and loves living vicariously through other people's love stories. She sincerely wants to find the person that she is supposed to spend the rest of her life with. But unfortunately, she thinks every man that gives her butterflies is that person."
    That last part. Does the source mean that figuratively or literally, because it makes sense both ways. But even though Conor has already gotten over Taylor by making out with the school slut Crystal (they're ALWAYS named Crystal), she's not giving up her Kennedy dreams and is not ready to assassinate Conor in a song just yet. TMZ says that Taylor is still planning to buy her perfect Kennedy Stalking Palace across the street from Ethel Kennedy's house.

Oh, Taylor. Didn't anyone tell her that you shouldn't settle down with a dude who says, "Can you go a little faster, I have pre-cal in 20 minutes," while you're giving him a good morning hand job.

Posted by: Michael K

Source: Conor Kennedy Just Wasn't Ready For Love, Marriage, Babies And Waking Up To Heart-Shaped Pancakes Every Morning | Dlisted
    She wanted to marry the dude this fast?!

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    seems normal to me, she's 22, she's supposed to be sowing her oats, dating loads of guys.
    I can't stand her and I typically root against her but I agree. All 22 year olds are in and out of love. I still hate her.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information