Like Tree11Likes
  • 7 Post By Flygirl
  • 2 Post By lucianodel
  • 1 Post By Tiny Pixie
  • 1 Post By ConstanceSpry

Thread: Zahara and Pax Jolie-Pitt Will Appear in Maleficent; Shiloh Was Fired

Default Zahara and Pax Jolie-Pitt Will Appear in Maleficent; Shiloh Was Fired

Zahara and Pax Jolie-Pitt Will Appear in Maleficent Too; Shiloh Was Fired Because She’s Moody

Angelina Jolie's upcoming film Maleficent is quickly turning out to be just another home movie featuring the Jolie-Pitt kids, as fan favorites Zahara, 7, and Pax, 8, have now been added to the bill.

In August, a representative for Disney confirmed that their sister, 4-year-old Vivienne, would appear in the film as the younger version of Elle Fanning's Princess Aurora.

But, alas, it seems that fame and showbiz attitudes are already tearing the family apart. Us Weekly reports that 6-year-old Shiloh was slated to appear in the film as well, "but she was bored and not in the mood during the day her part was supposed to happen," so they fired her ass.

In 2008, the kids' father Brad Pitt appeared in the Shiloh Jolie-Pitt star vehicle The Curious Case of Benjamin Button Starring Shiloh Jolie Pitt, in which Shiloh portrayed a baby for one second.

The magazine notes that Pax and Zahara will have smaller parts than Vivienne, though there are no small parts, only small actors being shooed into cobwebbed corners to make way for Favorite Child and Gifted Actress Vivienne Jolie-Pitt.

Ironically, the most challenging roles—those of "children who don't mind that no one asked them to be in a movie"—will be filled by the two children no one asked to be in the movie: Maddox and Knox.

Zahara and Pax Jolie-Pitt Will Appear in Maleficent Too; Shiloh Was Fired Because She's Moody

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Can't wait to see Queen Z on the big screen.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I thought Knox was holding a black and gold penis at first. Go Saints!
    sluce, dowcat, Sleuth and 4 others like this.

Pfft. Shiloh was too busy rakin' in the big bucks on E-Trade to go mince around in front of the camera.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Z is such a gorgeous child.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Zahara is going to be a stunner when she grows up.

Are the kids photoshopped into that photo? Why is one of them holding a plush penis with balls?
    Sarzy and Kathie_Moffett like this.

^ those are snake headed balls

Bronze Member

'Splain.

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Are Brad Pitt & Angelina going to ‘Jaden Smith’ their son Maddox into the industry?

Back in 2011
    , there were some (mostly tabloid) rumors that Brad Pitt was planning to “Jaden Smith” his son Maddox into the film industry. Brad and Angelina seem to follow the same tried-and-true celebrity-parent rule for their young children
    : they let their kids have smaller parts in their films, just to see what it’s like. Shiloh has already made her film debut when she was just a baby, and Vivienne has a part in her mom’s Maleficent.Maddox too had a cameo in World War Z. But is Maddox going to go Full Jaden? That’s the newly resurrected rumor, that Brad is going to produce an adaptation of the graphic novel Battling Boy and he wants Maddox to star:

It could be time for Maddox Jolie-Pitt to come in for his close-up. Sources tell RadarOnline.com the 13-year-old son of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie has slowly morphed into a strong candidate to play Battling Boy, a Paul Pope-created character whose exploits could be headed to the silver screen.

“Maddox would be amazing in the part, but Brad is wary of going ‘all Will Smith with his kids,’” an insider told Radar.

“This could be a special case though, because Brad got involved in the project so early that his influence – and Maddox’s — are really felt across the board on this thing. There are panels that even use some signature Maddox facial expressions!”

49-year-old Pitt’s company Plan B bought the rights to the character.

While insiders close to the Hollywood royalty denied Maddox’s involvement in the project back in 2011, they said that because of Maddox’s physical transformation — and the showbiz success of Will Smith’s kids — the idea is sitting better with Brangelina these days.

“This is the next movie Brad wants to produce and he even has financinglined up from his deal with India’s Reliance to make this thing,” the insider said, noting that “Maddox could be playing the part within 10 months or less.”

Jolie adopted Maddox (his birth name was Rath Vibol) from Cambodia in 2002. Battling Boy was originally a graphic novel that was optioned by ParamountPictures.

[From Radar]

Maybe this is just my reaction to the sight of Maddox looking amazing in his little tuxedo, but I guess I could see this happening. He’s not a baby anymore. He’s a tween, soon to be a teen. Maybe it will happen. Do you think Brad is more into it than Angelina? I want to know what Angelina thinks before I weigh in!

Cele|bitchy | Are Brad Pitt & Angelina going to ‘Jaden Smith’ their son Maddox into the industry?

As long as Maddox doesn't start pulling up a stupid eyebrow pose and wear the stupidest outfits ever, I don't think I care.
    CL** likes this.
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

I cannot wait til one of those kids writes a tell-book.
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

I want ALL those hollyweird kids to write books and confirm the dirt we've known forevah!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Thread Information