Thread: James Franco Dating Pretty Little Liars Star Ashley Benson

Default James Franco Dating Pretty Little Liars Star Ashley Benson

James Franco, Ashley Benson Dating: 'Spring Breakers' Co-Stars Reportedly Dating

James Franco somehow found time in his busy schedule to add a new lady to his life.

Page Six reports that the 34-year-old actor is dating "Pretty Little Liars" star Ashley Benson, 22.

The couple were spotted wandering around New York City earlier this month, and suspicions the two were an item were confirmed when they were seen holding hands at the Los Angeles Haunted Hayride.

"They have been seeing each other for a little over a month, but things are going well," a source told the paper.

The two met on the set of "Spring Breakers," which they filmed earlier this year in Florida, along with Selena Gomez and Vanessa Hudgens.

Franco has kept himself busy with school and multiple creative projects, but he hasn't made the rounds romantically. In July 2011, the actor and his girlfriend of five years, Ahna O'Reilly, called it quits because she was tired of the amount of time he spent studying at schools all over the country. Franco previously dated actress Marla Sokoloff, whom he met on the set of the movie "Whatever It Takes," from 1999 to 2004.

Benson previously dated Justin Bieber's swagger coach Ryan Good, but it looked like they decided to end things this past summer when Benson was spotted spending more time with her "Pretty Little Liars" co-star Keegan Allen.
    James Franco, Ashley Benson Dating: 'Spring Breakers' Co-Stars Reportedly Dating

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

I'm pretty sure I called Franco out for grabbing himself some of Ashley's sideboob during promotion for that spring break movie...
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Hit By Ban Bus!

The two met on the set of "Spring Breakers," which they filmed earlier this year in Florida, along with Selena Gomez and Vanessa Hudgens.
    My how the mighty have fallen.

michael k's post about this is hilarious.

Monday, October 22nd 2012 James Franco Might Be Getting It On With That Chick From Pretty Little Liars

Licking a mirror while sticking his peen in a Fleshlight modeled after his own asshole sometimes gets boring for James Franco, so he finds himself a human who will lick his face in between telling him that he's the most important thing to happen to the art world since Thomas Kinkade. Page Six says that 34-year-old James Franco is using his paintbrush peen to paint the portrait of love all over the cooch belonging to 22-year-old Ashley Benson,who's in Pretty Little Liars and who acted with him in that Spring Breakers mess.
    Page Six says that James created the performance art piece "Artist and Muse, No. 23" by holding hands with Ashley in NYC's Washington Square Park earlier this month. Then in L.A. last week, James created the piece "BOO: A Love Story" by going on a haunted hayride with Ashley. Some source says, "They have been seeing each other for a little over a month, but things are going well.
    In between acting, writing, making music, taking every film course at every university and fapping out enough Franco cream to make a life-size cum sculpture of himself, I don't know how James finds the time to get on Ashley Benson. But lucky for her, he has found the time, because every girl longs to hear her piece say, "I'm going to make your pussy graduate with a PhD by sticking my diploma rod in it," while he's humping her.

Posted by: Michael K

James Franco Might Be Getting It On With That Chick From Pretty Little Liars | Dlisted
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Enjoy your daily greasy douche.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Michael K excelled himself
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

So he got himself another beard.

James Franco: 'I Wouldn't Dare Tangle' with Ashley Benson

James Franco has spoken out about reports he is dating Ashley Benson, saying there is no truth to the rumors.

“I also hear that I’ve been dating Selena Gomez, Kristen Stewart and Ashley Benson. Hot damn, am I a lucky guy,” the 34-year-old actor wrote in a piece for Huffington Post.

“I wish I had actually gotten closer than the 13th row of the theater in Toronto where Kristen gave her On the Road Q and A, but I didn’t; not only did I not talk to her, I didn’t even go to the SoHo house where I supposedly asked her out on a date. As for Gomez and Benson, those are [Justin] Bieber‘s girls and I wouldn’t dare tangle with the Biebs. I heard he wants to kick my ass. Yikes!”

James and Ashley were caught cuddling at Universal Studios Hollywood last week and were also spotted on a romantic stroll in New York City’s Washington Square Park.
    Celebrity News and Gossip | Just Jared

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

He is such a slimey prick.

She is going to give him his hot back. I can tell!

I love him!

Bronze Member

A real dignity killer. I had such hopes for him.

Thread Information