Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Hulk Hogan sues friend, gossip site over sex tape

Default Hulk Hogan sues friend, gossip site over sex tape

Hulk Hogan sues friend, gossip site over sex tape

The former pro wrestler is suing Gawker Media for $100 million in damages

TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — Former pro wrestler Hulk Hogan sued a disc jockey, the DJ’s ex-wife and a gossip website Monday after a sex tape involving Hogan and the woman was posted online.

Hogan said in two lawsuits that he had consensual sex with his best friend’s wife, Heather Clem, about six years ago in the Clemses’ home, but he did not know he was being secretly recorded.

“Mr. Hogan had a reasonable expectation of his privacy, just as all Americans have a reasonable expectation of their privacy in their bedrooms,” attorney Charles Harder said.

The video was posted on the online gossip site Gawker. Hogan is seeking $100 million in damages from the New York-based media company, which declined comment.

It’s unclear who gave the video to Gawker.

In the suit against the Clemses, Hogan claimed the video caused “severe and irreparable injury which cannot be adequately compensated by monetary damages.” Hogan is seeking the rights to the video in both lawsuits.

Hogan, whose real name is Terry Bollea, wore a tight black T-shirt, black pants and dark sunglasses as he stood outside of the federal court in Tampa while his attorneys spoke to the news media. He did not comment.
    It’s not clear whether Hogan and Bubba the Love Sponge Clem are still friends. The Clemses have since divorced.

Hogan acknowledged on various TV talk shows recently that he had sex with Heather Clem while he was married to Linda Hogan. The Hogans have also divorced.

Hogan, his ex-wife and the couple’s son and daughter have appeared on the reality show “Hogan Knows Best.”

Stephen Diaco, a lawyer for Bubba the Love Sponge Clem, said Hogan was the best man at the Clemses’ wedding and he is also a godfather to their child.

“My hope is that these two can preserve their friendship,” said Diaco. “I can’t comment on the suit. This has caused harm to Bubba and he didn’t release it, he didn’t condone the release of it. He wants to find out who did that and he wants that person to be held accountable.”

It is illegal in Florida to record someone without their permission, but Hogan waited too long to file criminal charges.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Never trust an amorous porifera.
    Rusalka and Karistiona like this.

He loves to sue, doesn't he?

My husband listens fairly regularly to Bubba's show on radioIO (which I actually did for a bit today) and I listen to Howard fairly regularly on Sirius (after I get the kid to school). Apparently tomorrow Bubba is supposed to go on Howard and I assume they'll do a simulcast?

We're thinking it's fake as shit and they all (or at least Hulk and Bubba) planned it.

I've always thought the entire lot of the Hogans idiot asshole famewhores, so I certainly wouldn't put it past him.
    MsChiff likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

^^^^eta: yes, I agree..

Horseshit.. he probably left the tape under the mattress for PR

Apparently Bubba has cameras all over his house (which is weird as fuck in itself) and he's playing it off like Hogan knew this, that he's pissed as fuck that Hogan is playing the victim and throwing him and his ex-wife under the bus, that he's doing it for publicity and attention, and he'd like to find out who the person was in his camp that lifted and leaked this tape (at just the right time )
    MsChiff likes this.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Hogan acknowledged on various TV talk shows recently that he had sex with Heather Clem while he was married to Linda Hogan.
    What a prince.

Assholes, the lot of 'em.
    Neve likes this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Apparently Bubba has cameras all over his house
    If I were Bubba, not only would I not have cameras all over the house, I would bust all the mirrors, too.
    MsChiff likes this.

I can't wait for the truth to come out on this one. Bubba supposedly can't say anything because of his divorce settlement.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

So, he expects privacy in another guy's bedroom?

Hogan never was the sharpest tool in the drawer.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    My husband listens fairly regularly to Bubba's show on radioIO (which I actually did for a bit today) and I listen to Howard fairly regularly on Sirius (after I get the kid to school). Apparently tomorrow Bubba is supposed to go on Howard and I assume they'll do a simulcast?

We're thinking it's fake as shit and they all (or at least Hulk and Bubba) planned it.

I've always thought the entire lot of the Hogans idiot asshole famewhores, so I certainly wouldn't put it past him.
    Pretty much what I was thinking. Hulk gets some infamy and maybe a $ 100million in his pockets.

What a clever plan! /sarcasm/

If your lips are suddenly spray-tan orange, do you think other people automatically suspect you of hooking up with Hulk Hogan?
    Neve and hustle4alivin like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    If your lips are suddenly spray-tan orange, do you think other people automatically suspect you of hooking up with Hulk Hogan?
    Ewwwww, are you implying that he spray-tans...you know.....that?!

Cuz I don't think you meant his lips.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    So, he expects privacy in another guy's bedroom?
    PRICELESS

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information