Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Matthew Fox: ‘I have never hit a woman before. Never have, never will.’

Default Matthew Fox: ‘I have never hit a woman before. Never have, never will.’

Over the past two years or so, Matthew Fox went kind of crazy. Not Amanda Bynes crazy, more like… Mini-Mel Gibson crazy. Fox was accused of being a violent, drunken mess in Ohio last year, and a woman claimed that he punched her in the boob, stomach and biscuit. And then just a few months ago, Fox was arrested for a DUI in his home state of Oregon. Well, Fox has done his first major interview since all of the craziness, in the November issue of Men’s Fitness. Fox is promoting Alex Cross, the reboot of the James Patterson franchise with Tyler Perry as Alex Cross and Fox playing the villain. In this interview, Matthew directly addresses the rumors, the DUI arrest, and he sort of discusses the Dominic Monaghan tweet, where Dominic said Fox “beats women regularly”.
    Fox doesn’t beat women: “It’s been a long, trying year of sitting on my hands on a lot of negative sh-t said about me, when they’re the furthest things from who I am. That I beat a woman in Cleveland when in fact I was assaulted by a man and did nothing but retaliate against him? In the 46 years I’ve been breathing on this planet, I have never hit a woman before. Never have, never will. But I think there’s still gonna be a lot of people out there who’ll think it’s true no matter what the f—k I say. Out of all the negative sh-t, the only thing that’s true is that I was arrested for a DUI.”
    On his DUI: “It was a stupid f—kin’ decision… I got the lowest level of alcohol informational treatment the state of Oregon will allow for first-time offenders, I did my four Sundays of group informational treatment, and who know what? I learned a f—kload from that… I will bet you any amount of money that I will never get behind the wheel of a car after even one drink.”
    On Dominic Monaghan saying he beats women: “The rest of it, the Cleveland situation, the [Dominick] Monaghan situation – was a pile of bullsh-t, and I’m not gonna waste too much breath on that.”
    His “unbearable” life: “There is so much you don’t have control over. I’m talking all the way from the woman in Cleveland claiming I hit her to the media picking it up and making a story out of it. From waiting in a trailer for four hours when you were ready for the shot three hours before all the way to the woman who is constantly in your face fixing makeup and wardrobe. And that, at times, is almost unbearable for me. Unbearable!”
    [From Men’s Fitness, November 2012 print edition]

http://www.celebitchy.com/257354/mat...ve_never_will/

Asshole.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Douche gotta douche
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Gold Member

Wanker.

I wonder if the lady he punched was trying to touch up his make up. It being unbearable and all.

liar and an asshole

If he didn't go around hitting women, he'd be a great match for Lindsay. They both seem to suffer from the same brand of delusion. Everyone else is making shit up, right?
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I could believe he was so drunk he doesn't remember hitting a woman.
    Waterslide and Just Kill Me like this.

From waiting in a trailer for four hours when you were ready for the shot three hours before all the way to the woman who is constantly in your face fixing makeup and wardrobe. And that, at times, is almost unbearable for me. Unbearable!”
    If you are a pampered actor who admits that you can barely stand the very minor distractions of your cushy job when you are stone-cold sober, it does make me wonder what you are liable to do when you've had a couple of drinks in you.

What a DICK!

Wow, he really did SUCH a great job convincing me he's not a violent, foul-tempered asshole. Yup.

Now I know he's a fucking moron too. Nice work, you woman-hating dickhead.
    Trixie, Kat Scorp and Waterslide like this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

I hate this asshole so hard!

Forgive me if my reading comprehension is failing here but doesn't the "before" imply that he has in fact hit a woman? That he had never hit a woman before that time he totally did hit a woman and that he will never hit a woman (again)?
    Your bum has feelings, your bum is a part of you
    Don’t put it on chairs, your bum has an opinion, yeah

So he get's annoyed at a make-up artist doing her job? Making him look less strung out crackhead as we all know he really does? And he get's annoyed at sitting around for hours doing sweet FA and getting paid for it? Fuck off, Matthew Fox.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

I loved his character on LOST but if he thinks getting hair and makeup done by another person is unbearable, then he should work in a warehouse on the midnight shift or put new roofs on houses during summer. And waiting for hours? Read a book, surf the internet.
    lurkur likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information