Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Guy Ritchie Engaged to Pregnant Girlfriend Jacqui Ainsley

Default Guy Ritchie Engaged to Pregnant Girlfriend Jacqui Ainsley

Guy Ritchie Engaged to Pregnant Girlfriend Jacqui Ainsley!

Jacqui Ainsley shows off her engagement ring while leaving Madeo restaurant with her new fiance Guy Ritchie on Sunday (October 7) in Los Angeles.

The 44-year-old director, who is currently expecting his second child with Jacqui, recently popped the question, according to Us Weekly.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Guy Ritchie

Guy and Jacqui revealed that they are expecting their second child together while walking the red carpet together at the Dark Knight Rises premiere over the summer.

Guy is also the father to his children Rocco and David with ex-wife Madonna.

Celebrity News and Gossip | Just Jared

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Well he's got that GMD "present the bride" move down pat.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

blech, wtf with her pants???

Nice death grip on her wrist there. If I were him, I'd probably be concerned that she'd come to her senses and try and run for it, too.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Looks like she's wearing her pj's out to dinner.

It's called fashion. If Lady GaGa can go shopping in her lingerie then this isn't that bad.

well, she SUCKS at fashion!

I like them. They look comfortable.

Of course, I live in sweatpants, so maybe I shouldn't say anything.

They DO look comfy and would be ideal for lounging around the house... not so much if you're constantly under papz lens'!

Give her a break - she's pregnant and comfy! Oh, and much prettier than Madonna.
    Witchywoman likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Give her a break - she's pregnant and comfy! Oh, and much prettier than Madonna.
    i've seen unbleached assholes that are prettier than Madonna...

^ Well, that too!

I agree, they look comfy and she's all kinds of pregnant...but still, there is no need to wear Hugh Hefner's jammies out to Madeo.
    Callalily likes this.

fgg

Guy Ritchie married Jacqui Ainsley in a star-studded celebration on his estate

Guy Ritchie finally got around to marrying his baby-mama and partner Jacqui Ainsley on Thursday and it seems like an absolutely incredible wedding. The wedding was held at Guy’s magnificent, sprawling Wiltshire estate – the same estate he and Madonna bought together when they were married and which he got in their divorce. Guy and Jacqui invited all of their big cool friends to come and celebrate. I had to look this up: Jacqui and Guy have THREE children together. She’s the Fertile Myrtle who just kept getting pregnant one right after the other. Guy and Jacqui have been together for five years and in that time she’s had three kids. Seriously.

Jacqui has been previewing her wedding day on Instagram all week – go here to see. I think she just did her “Hen Party” a few days ago, which is what we in America would call the Bachelorette Party. The Instagram at the top of the page is of Jacqui in her wedding gown, kissing her groom. She looks beautiful, although the Phillipa Lepley gown isn’t my personal taste, I’m sure she was a gorgeous bride.

The guest list: Brad Pitt was there, flying solo (Angelina is currently making a UNHCR trip to Myanmar). Allegedly, George Clooney and Amal were there, because Amal seriously will never miss an opportunity to attend a big society event (I’m point that out because George really has no connection to Guy, they’ve never worked together). Guy’s good friend Jason Statham was there, with his girlfriend Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. David Beckham flew solo as Posh was working elsewhere. Sting and Trudie Styler. Gwyneth Paltrow, allegedly, which is funny because Goop used to be BFFs with Madonna, Guy’s ex-wife. But I guess Gwyneth has become #TeamRitchie. Henry Cavill was there – Guy directed Henry in The Man From UNCLE. I think I see Sadie Frost in some of these photos, and it wouldn’t surprise me if Jude Law was there too (Jude and Guy have been friends for years).

I’m also including some photos of Guy’s property so you can see the extensive preparations. No expense was spared, I’m telling you. Guy must have spent a small fortune having fancy teepees/yurts set up, plus luxury party tents plus guest sleeping tents, plus some kind of covered space that is probably a dance floor or part of the reception. That’s incredible to do, all for your wedding. Ten bucks says that someone’s going to get pregnant. It will be Jacqui, right?

Cele|bitchy | Guy Ritchie married Jacqui Ainsley in a star-studded celebration on his estate

pics at the link.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I like the dress.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information