• 1 Post By greysfang

Thread: Linda Hogan Busted for DUI

Default Linda Hogan Busted for DUI

Well, this was a long time coming...

Linda Hogan
    Busted
    for DUI

EXCLUSIVE

Linda Hogan was arrested yesterday in Malibu on suspicion of DUI ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, Linda -- real name Linda Bollea -- was arrested at 1:34 AM Thursday morning and taken to a nearby police station where she was booked and put behind bars. According to the citation, her blood alcohol level is listed as .084, barely above the legal limit in California (.08).

The 53-year-old was released several hours later on $5,000 bail.

An inmate information operator at the jail tells us, she was also booked for driving on a suspended license.

A rep for Linda tells TMZ, Linda sincerely regrets the arrest. The rep claims Linda was on her way home from a jewelry function in L.A. where she drank a glass of champagne on an empty stomach -- in combination with antibiotics that exacerbated the effects of the alcohol. The rep insists Linda was NOT booked for driving on a suspended license.

The rep says Linda was initially pulled over for speeding. It's unclear if Linda was the only person in the car at the time of her arrest.

It's been a rough week for the Hogan family. Linda's ex-husband Hulk Hogan is currently in the middle of a sex tape scandal after footage was released on the Internet yesterday.

Read more: Linda Hogan -- Arrested for DUI | TMZ.com
    Look, sweetheart, I can drink you under any goddamn table you want, so don't worry about me.-"Martha", Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?

The real shock here is the fairly attractive mugshot.
    Mercer and BelledeJour like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

that sex tape is comical, btw

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Default Linda Hogan arrested for DUI

Pictured: Linda Hogan's wild-eyed mug shot emerges after DUI arrest

• Dramatic week for Hogans with her ex husband Hulk at the center of a sex tape scandal

By Iona Kirby

PUBLISHED: 22:47, 5 October 2012 | UPDATED: 22:48, 5 October 2012

Linda Hogan's mug shot has emerged following her arrest on suspicion of DUI.

The ex-wife of Hulk Hogan appears wild-eyed in the police photo which was taken after she was pulled over in the early hours of Thursday morning in Malibu.

The 53-year-old, whose real name is Linda Bollea, was wearing a sparkly halterneck top and heavy eye make-up in the frame.

She was booked at a nearby police station following a 1.34am arrest, according toTMZ, and was released after posting $5000 several hours later.

Mug shot: Linda Hogan was arrested on suspicion of DUI in the early hours of Thursday morning

Trouble with the law: The star's booking sheet has also emerged

Linda allegedly was booked not just for driving under the influence but in addition for driving on a suspended license.

However a representative for the reality star reportedly told the website Linda drank a glass of champagne on an empty stomach and then drove home from an event in Los Angeles.

More...

The rep apparently stated that Linda has been on antibiotics, and therefore the effects of the alcohol were exacerbated.
    Linda’s representative also informed TMZ that she was initially pulled over for speeding.

Her arrest came just hours after her former flame Hulk’s bizarre sex tape was leaked onto the internet.

Eventful day: Linda's arrest occurred on the same day a sex tape featuring her ex-husband Hulk (who she is pictured with in 2005) was leaked online

Mistake: Linda, pictured with Hulk and their children Nick and Brooke in 2006, apparently drank a glass of champagne on an empty stomach

The 59-year-old star, who previously admitted he had starred in the wild tape, can be seen performing a sex act on the woman before telling the lucky lady he 'felt like a pig' after eating just ten minutes before filming.

According to Radar Online, the obliging female is Heather Clem, who is the ex-wife of Hulk's best friend, radio DJ Bubba the Love Sponge.

It is believed that the tape was filmed shortly after Linda and Hulk, who were married for 24 years, split in 2007.

Before her arrest, Linda told Radar Onlineshe 'wasn’t really shocked' about the sex tape but admitted it was 'a little twisted'.

Embarrassing: Meanwhile Hulk, seen on Tuesday in Miami, has to answer for his bizarre sex tape

Very close friends: The tape is believed to feature Hulk's best pal Bubba the Love Sponge and his ex-wife Heather Clem

Read more: Linda Hogan's wild-eyed mug shot emerges after DUI arrest | Mail Online

this family...ugh...useless trash with money.

She's 160 pounds. I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Dried up old bar whore
    Honeythorn likes this.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Gold Member

She's 160 pounds. I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
    I'll bet 40lbs of that are pure boobs!

One glass of champagne? Bullfuckingshit. There is no way in hell that this bitch got a dui on 1 glass of champagne even on an empty stomach and "antibiotics". You know she aint no lighweight.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Am I the only one who thinks they were better together than apart?
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

The whole family is a menace to society. Put them all away.
    Mel1973 and holly like this.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by Seapharris7 View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks they were better together than apart?

Nope, I actually think they were great together. And I liked having all the cray in one place. This branching out shit is annoying.
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Thread Information