Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree119Likes

Thread: Country Singer Jason Aldean Apologizes After Photo Scandal

fgg

Default Country Singer Jason Aldean Apologizes After Photo Scandal

Jason Aldean Apologizes After Photo Scandal

Jason Aldean is apologizing to his fans after photographs of the country singer appeared online over the weekend.

Aldean a married father of two was photographed cozying up to season 11 American Idol contestant Brittany Kerr (who?) at The Den in West Hollywood on Wednesday night, TMZ reports.

The "My Kinda Party" singer, 35, who has been married to his high school sweetheart Jessica Ussery since 2001 and has two daughters Keeley, 9, and Kendyl, 5, issued an apology to his fans via Twitter on Sunday.

"Hey Guys I wanted to talk to you directly, so you were hearing the truth from me and not just reading allegations about my personal life on gossip web sites," he wrote.

"The truth is that I screwed up. I had too much to drink, let the party get out of hand and acted inappropriately at a bar. I left alone, caught the bus to our next show and that's the end of the story. I ultimately ended up embarrassing my family and myself," he wrote.

"I'm not perfect, and I'm sorry for disappointing you guys," he continued. "I really appreciate being able to work through this privately with my family and for all your continued support."

Aldean recently earned a CMA nomination for entertainer of the year.

Jason Aldean Pictures with Brittany Kerr Published; Inappropriate Photos : People.com

pic at the link.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Kendyl? Rilly? **heads to hated baby names thread**
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

It's hard to cheat when you're famous and in Hollywood out in public.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Well he does look shitfaced!
    WhateverLolaWants likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

She looks like she is barely tolerating the sloppy old drunk.

Brittany Kerr Shuts Down Twitter Page -- 'Whore, Skank, Homewrecker' | TMZ.com

BRITTANY KERR
    Shuts Down Twitter Page
    'Whore, Skank, Tramp'

Former "American Idol" contestant Brittany Kerr has shut down her Twitter page ... after a gang of angry Jason Aldean fans BLASTED the singer online -- calling her everything from a "skank" to a "homewrecking whore."

The cyber-hate came flooding in after TMZ posted the pics of Aldean -- a huge country singer who happens to be MARRIED -- putting the moves on Kerr at a crowded bar on the Sunset Strip.

Sources connected to Kerr tell us ... she had NO IDEA Aldean was married ... and if she would have known, she would have shut the whole thing down from the start.

Even though Kerr didn't go home with Aldean, people attacked her online ... writing terrible things on her Facebook page including:

"Disgusting homewrecking tramp!"

"what is wrong with you taking advantage of a married man while he was drinking."

"everyone thinks ur a slut!"

For the record, people have ripped Aldean on his Facebook page too. He has since apologized, chalking the whole thing up to a bad drunken decision.

We reached out to Kerr -- so far, no comment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

No idea who this guy is, but I doubt this is the first time the guy has cheated or acted inappropriate. Who does he think he's fooling...

Taking advantage of a married man? WTF. The married man needs to get his ass home and out of the bars if he can't handle his drink.

He looks like a damned Hobbit.

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Taking advantage of a married man? WTF. The married man needs to get his ass home and out of the bars if he can't handle his drink.
    I agree. What a pussy(hound).
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

after a gang of angry Jason Aldean fans BLASTED the singer online -- calling her everything from a "skank" to a "homewrecking whore.
    Did it occur to the idiot fans that HE was coming on to HER? Why the hell don't they blast him, too? He's the one who's married and acting inappropriately.
    Waterslide and dilligaf like this.

^^The article says they did.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

It's like the world is run by fantards.
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    ^^The article says they did.
    It says people ripped into him, too, but I'm guessing it's probably not the group of fans (most of whom I will bet are women) calling Kerr the homewrecker.

Maybe, maybe not, but he is taking a lot of heat too, so does it really matter?
    Callalily likes this.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information