Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 37
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Justin Bieber Pukes On Stage

  1. #1
    Elite Member Honey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    59,935

    Default Justin Bieber Pukes On Stage

    What Most Of Us Do When We Listen To One Of Justin Bieber's Songs

    [YOUTUBE]KY3tLA544r4[/YOUTUBE]

    Because babies can't hold their liquor, Justin Bieber vommed on stage at his show in Glendale, Arizona last night. Yes, even Canadian messiahs get the barfs, but what's really magical about this is that he somehow kept singing as he yacked the nastiness up. That's magic! Either some trickery (aka lip-synching) is going on or Bieber trained his b-hole to sing out of his songs when his mouth is unavailable. But back to the barfs, why did Bieber get them? Here's my three theories:
    1. Bitch is knocked up. See, THIS is why you need Planned Parenthood, Arizona.
    2. Justin Bieber is really a performance artist and he's giving an artistic interpretation of his songs.
    3. A lady in the front row flashed her actual female breasts at him.
    The answer is: NONE OF THE ABOVE. This is what Bieber blamed his puking on:



    Uh huh, milk... Even Usher laughed at that backstage while pulling up his pants. But seriously, this is why Justin Bieber should've never cut off the golden mop of his dreams on his head. Because if he still had hair like that, one of his dancers could've just turned him upside down and used his mop head to clean that mess up.

    What Most Of Us Do When We Listen To One Of Justin Bieber's Songs | Dlisted
    Waterslide likes this.

  2. #2
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,687

    Default

    vocalists are taught not to drink milk before singing, it makes mucus and affects your voice. i guess when you lip synch it doesn't really matter.



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  3. #3
    Elite Member Laurent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Out There
    Posts
    39,139

    Default

    Looks like he stood there bent over thinking about it a good 5 seconds before finally yakking, so you have to wonder why he didn't just walk off stage and spare everyone.
    MsChiff and rollo like this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

  4. #4
    Elite Member SuriCruise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,295

    Default

    Gross. How embarrassing!! Wish we could have seen the reactions of the teen girls near the stage, from fangirl lust to horror in 10 seconds.

    *waits for Sluce to find this thread*
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

  5. #5
    Elite Member Honeythorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Death Valley~Middle Earth, Califas
    Posts
    3,333

    Default

    The fish behind Sponge Bob says it all.


    [YOUTUBE]YAxTTt7BDq4[/YOUTUBE]
    Last edited by Honeythorn; September 30th, 2012 at 10:41 PM.

  6. #6
    Elite Member pinkbunnyslippers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    3,950 miles from NYC
    Posts
    6,572

    Default

    I guess he overdosed on the female hormone tablets.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

  7. #7
    Elite Member Seth82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    8,653

    Default

    I loved Sally Jessy Raphael's reaction on twitter.

    @SJRaphael
    Justin Bieber threw up on stage?? LOL. What happened? Was he listening to his own music??
    holly, Lily Bleu, Janet296 and 1 others like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

  8. #8
    Elite Member Mr. Authority's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Royal Oak,MI
    Posts
    4,631

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    I guess he overdosed on the female hormone tablets.
    I read this in Jujubee's voice.

  9. #9
    Elite Member BITTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Apocalyptic
    Posts
    26,662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Honeythorn View Post
    The fish behing Sponge Bob says it all.


    [YOUTUBE]YAxTTt7BDq4[/YOUTUBE]
    I always make this noise when someone I know makes a corny joke
    Honeythorn likes this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

  10. #10
    Elite Member pinkbunnyslippers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    3,950 miles from NYC
    Posts
    6,572

    Default

    Hey, my last comment was my 2,000th post. It took me 6 years. Yay! But, I will forever remember that it was made in a Justin Beiber thread
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

  11. #11
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,160

    Default

    Maybe he heard himself.

  12. #12
    Elite Member yanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    10,718

    Default

    Or it could be that he was sick and didn't pull out of the concert because it was dedicated to his 6 year old fan Avalanna Routh who died of cancer recently.

    Hate on the kid all you want but he was great to that little girl.

    I've never willingly sat through a single on of his songs, mind you but sometimes I really don't get the hate.
    GRuser1, BelledeJour and sluce like this.

  13. #13
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuriCruise View Post
    Gross. How embarrassing!! Wish we could have seen the reactions of the teen girls near the stage, from fangirl lust to horror in 10 seconds.

    *waits for Sluce to find this thread*
    No horror from his little fans. They would want to mop it up and sell it on ebay.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seth82 View Post
    I loved Sally Jessy Raphael's reaction on twitter.

    @SJRaphael
    Justin Bieber threw up on stage?? LOL. What happened? Was he listening to his own music??

    Yes Sally - nice attempt to get people to remember who you are. Your just pissed that Justin got so much attention for wearing your hairstyle.


    Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    Or it could be that he was sick and didn't pull out of the concert because it was dedicated to his 6 year old fan Avalanna Routh who died of cancer recently.

    Hate on the kid all you want but he was great to that little girl.

    I've never willingly sat through a single on of his songs, mind you but sometimes I really don't get the hate.
    I know!!!!
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  14. #14
    Elite Member Waterslide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    out where the buses don't run
    Posts
    23,794

    Default

    I agree he seems to be very good with his young fans and the little girl who died of cancer. My dislike for him comes from the fact that he seems to be one gigantic publicity stunt that was shoved down our throats with nothing in the way of musical talent to make up for that.

    LOL about Sally Jesse's hairstyle, sluce!
    00Kimmi00 likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

  15. #15
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,385

    Default

    I disagree. I have been surprised that he actually does have talent. I finally looked at some of his old videos that got Usher to launch him. He has a voice.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •