Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Johnny Lewis Dead: 'Sons Of Anarchy' Actor Found Dead Outside Los Feliz Woman's Home

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Johnny Lewis Dead: 'Sons Of Anarchy' Actor Found Dead Outside Los Feliz Woman's Home

In what appears to be a bizarre series of events, "Sons of Anarchy" actor Johnny Lewis was found dead Wednesday outside the Los Feliz home of a woman who was also found dead inside.

Lewis, 28, was known for his role as Kip Epps on "Sons of Anarchy" and his "The O.C." stint.

Lewis is reportedly suspected of murdering the 70-year-old woman whose Los Feliz driveway he was also found dead on. According to TMZ, the woman may have been renting a room to Lewis at the time of both of their deaths.

Although the elderly woman's death has been described as a homicide, it is unclear how Lewis came to his death. Sources reportedly heard the woman screaming inside her home and noticed a group of men fighting outside the home before one man, believed to be Lewis, climbed onto the roof. It is unclear as to whether Lewis may have fallen to his death or jumped from the roof.
    Johnny Lewis Dead: 'Sons Of Anarchy' Actor Found Dead Outside Los Feliz Woman's Home

This sounds like a mess!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

wtf...

Whoa...

Holy crap

wut?

wtf is right. He's suspected of murdering his 70 year old landlady?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

mjw
    Elite Member

TV star and ex-boyfriend of Katy Perry found dead in bizarre double death

A TV star who used to date Katy Perry has been found dead after allegedly murdering an 81-year-old woman then plunging from a roof.

Johnny Lewis, 28, who starred in TV shows 'Sons of Anarchy' and 'The O.C.' was found dead in a driveway on Wednesday morning.

The home, in the Los Felix neighborhood, is believed to have belonged to the 81-year-old, and her body was found by police officers inside the home.

Neighbours heard the old woman screaming then saw Lewis attack two other people with a piece of wood outside her home, which he was understood to be renting from her.

The other victims - a neighbour and a handyman - were badly beaten.

Lewis then climbed onto the roof, according to TMZ.

It is unclear whether Lewis jumped or fell to his death.

'He appeared to have died from some type of fall, either from the stairway, or from the balcony, or from one of the roofs,' LAPD Commander Andrew Smith told ABC News affiliate KABC.

'The best we're piecing together now is that it appears that some type of altercation occurred inside of the house resulting in the death of the woman.

'Then this individual ran outside, had an altercation with a couple of neighbors, ran back into the house and by the time we got here, he had fallen or had somehow died on the driveway,' said Smith.

The cause of death of the woman has not yet been released, but Smith said that she had suffered major trauma.

A neighbour, Greg Sarian, said that the woman rented out rooms to boarders.

He said that he became alarmed when he heard screams Wednesday morning.

''Help, help,' from both sides, man and woman,' Sarian told ABC. 'I was praying to God. 'God,' I said, 'Clean up this mess here, because this is evil place.' Evil place. All kind of people, by the way, coming, different people, coming, going couple of days, disappearing, coming, other people.'

Read more: TV star and ex-boyfriend of Katy Perry found dead in bizarre double death | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Hit By Ban Bus!

I was going to say from the first article it sounded like Lewis may have been defending the woman by beating her attackers but now I'm not so sure.

He is Katy Perry's ex? Wow....sounds like the old gal was running an old fashioned flop house for criminals, druggies and riff raff.

So I wonder if the lady was 70 or 81 years old? Big age difference there. These reporters never get shit straight.

I'm not believing anything about this story until I hear what Chibbs has to say.

What the actual fuck? How bizarre, poor old lady. It'll be (morbidly) interesting as the facts come out about this.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

mjw
    Elite Member

7:08 AM PT -- Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... cops believe Johnny was on drugs-- either PCP or meth -- at the time he allegedly killed a woman and then fell to his death.

Sources tell us ... after allegedly killing the 81-year-old woman, Johnny had fought with two men for 3 to 4 minutes ... hurting at least one of them

We're told Johnny initially used a 2x4 to attack the men ... and then used his bare hands.

Law enforcement sources say the men he fought with say Johnny showed "super-human strength" and was "phenomenally strong."

We're told Johnny tried to break into the house of one of the men ... and it took 3 people to hold him back.

One source tells TMZ ... Johnny had gone to a neighbor's home to introduce himself earlier in the day.

Neighbors tell us Johnny had lived in that house before, moved away, and then came back.

Neighbors who knew Johnny say he was a "nice guy."

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

fgg

bath salts.
    Lenny, nancydrew, rollo and 6 others like this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Smiles.

Recently a woman in NJ took smiles and demembered her infant son. There have been several cases here recently and I hear across the country. It's a bad drug.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information