Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Chris Brown Tests Positive For Marijuana: Could Face Probation Violation!

Default Chris Brown Tests Positive For Marijuana: Could Face Probation Violation!

Chris Brown Tests Positive For Marijuana: Could Face Probation Violation! | Radar Online

Chris Brown, who is on probation for the 2009 assault of his ex-girlfriend Rihanna, tested positive for marijuana during a test in Virginia recently, it was revealed during a progress report hearing Monday afternoon, RadarOnline.com is reporting.

Despite the finding, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Patricia Schnegg has decided not to immediately find Brown in violation of his probation, but she has scheduled a November 1 hearing to discuss whether she should do so.

Brown has been ordered to report to his probation officer within the next 72 hours.

The Grammy award winning singer presented the Virginia probation officials with a California marijuana card, however Schnegg admonished Brown, saying: "Young people look up to you, you can't be acting like this."

Schnegg also ordered that Brown's probation requirements be finished in California, because of ongoing concerns with discrepancies about how much community labor he has actually completed.

The Virginia probation department also said in the probation report that Brown had violated terms of his travel restrictions.

If the judge determines that Brown violated terms of his probation, he could be sent to state prison. Brown's mother, Joyce Hawkins was with her son in court.

Rihanna tweeted words of encouragement before the progress report hearing to Chris, and he responded! ‏ “'@rihanna: @chrisbrown I'm praying for you and wishing u the best today!' : thank u so much."

in other Chris Brown related news

Chris Brown ‘Happy’ That Rihanna Prayed For Him On Twitter

Read More at: Rihanna’s Prayer For Chris Brown’s Court Date Made Him Happy — Smiley Time - Hollywood Life

Rihanna sent a public prayer to Chris via Twitter as he prepared for a court appearance regarding his probation, a move that Chris really appreciated, a source tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY! Read on for all the inside scoop. Chris Brown had a scheduled court appearance on Monday, Sept. 24 regarding his court-ordered community service and Rihanna, the victim of the assault Chris is on probation for, sent her ex-boyfriend a prayer on Twitter. Rihanna’s support made Chris’ day, a source tells us! A source close to Chris tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively, “That was real cool of Rihanna showing the homie some love before he went in [to court.]” “I’m sure that made him happy,” our source says. “You know, Rihanna be really looking out for his a**, man. She’s so down…just being down and real and true and loving [Chris.] He need that right now. I ain’t saying he crying or nothing like that – he just got so much going on right now.” Are you glad that Rihanna reached out to Chris before his court appearance, HollywoodLifers? – Reporting by Eric Ray

Cocky little bastard. Hope he gets time.
    Kat Scorp likes this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Stupid bitch.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Jfc
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida

Oh how the mighty have fallen. Fucker!

Haaaaaaaa! Hahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!

And Rihanna is such a fucking idiot.
    lucianodel likes this.

Supposedly nothing will happen because where he lives, in California, he has a medical pot card - so it'll be up to his parole person in CA.

I believe I read that on TMZ before I saw the story here. I'm just pissed he has a medical marijuana card! WHY?!?!?
    Lace bras... Great in theory, itchy nips in reality

That last paragraph literally makes no sense to me at all
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Seapharris7 View Post
    Supposedly nothing will happen because where he lives, in California, he has a medical pot card - so it'll be up to his parole person in CA.

I believe I read that on TMZ before I saw the story here. I'm just pissed he has a medical marijuana card! WHY?!?!?
    Money, I guess. If you throw enough at a shady doctor they'll give you a prescription for anything. Is there a criminal offense that covers falsely declaring a medical condition in order to receive restricted drugs? Maybe they could get him on something like that.

And Rihanna needs to save her prayers for herself. I have a feeling she's going to need them and I don't think too many people will be wasting their breath on her when the next smackdown happens.
    We can't stop here. This is bat country.

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I'm all for legalizing it but fuck him. I hope he gets life.

I guess he convinced some doctor he needs medical marijuana to calm his ass down and keep him from administering beat downs to women, plate glass windows, etc.

As much as I love to see this douchenozzle in trouble, I'm annoyed that such a huge deal is made over such a bullshit "drug" like marijuana when there are people walking around obtaining and popping oxy's combined with all manner of other shit and nobody in law enforcement bats and eye because this is completely legal. Unless mayyyyybe the person has gotten behind the wheel of a vehicle. And if you're Lindsay Lohan, you have to do it multiple times.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Who cares? It's weed. And yes, I make that argument to judges, too.
    Seapharris7 and Jexxifer like this.

fgg

even for chris brown? sometimes you just throw it, right, when they're so super deserving of the clink?
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

You've got to fight the real battles, and weed isn't one of them. However, I did see on uberfacts that he breeds and sells pit bulls. Don't know how true it is, but if so, then there is probably some dog fighting to be found in that mix. Fucking asshole.
    Seapharris7 likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida

I relish the thought of him in prison. It's just a matter of time because he is as dumb as a rock.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information