Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: Green Day's Billie Joe Armstrong Goes Ballistic On Stage

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Green Day's Billie Joe Armstrong Goes Ballistic On Stage

The crowd in attendance at the iHeartRadio Festival last night in Las Vegas caught quite a show when Green Day’s front man Billie Joe Armstrong had an onstage meltdown. The longtime rocker was in the midst of performing ‘Basket Case’ when he was flagged by concert organizers that he had one minute left to his performance due to the event running behind.

Going ballistic, Armstrong went on a tirade, insulted by the warning and his lack of time that was being cut short to accommodate performances by both Rihanna and Usher. According to E! Online, the artist lost his cool, smashing his guitar and flipping off the cameras.

He then made a reference to Justin Bieber while telling officials and the crowd what he thought about being told to finish up his on stage performance. "Oh, f--k this s--t. I'm gonna play a f--king new song….Give me a f--king break," Armstrong said to the crowd. "One minute left. One minute f--king left. You're gonna give me one f--king minute? Look at that f--king sign right there — one minute. Let me f--king tell you something, let me tell you something, I've been around since f--king 198-f-cking-8. And you're gonna give me one f--king minute? You've gotta be f--king kidding me! You're f--king kidding me. What the f--k! I'm not f--king Justin Bieber, you motherf--kers…I got one minute—one minute left. Oh, now I got nothing left. Let me show you what one f--king minute f--king means. One minute. God f--king love you all. We'll be back."
    Since his onstage meltdown, Billie Joe Armstrong, the band or their reps have yet to comment.

Read more: Green Day's Billie Joe Armstrong Goes Ballistic On Stage
    l

"I'm Not Fucking Justin Bieber, You Motherfuckers!"
    [YOUTUBE]B5jtkbYRLBE[/YOUTUBE]
    Never mess with a rock star who still looks like a Joan Jett rag doll made of t-shirts from Hot Topic, because he will burn the place down with the fuck bombs launching out of his mouth.

During Green Day's set at the iHeartRadio Music Festival in Las Vegas last night, the timer in front of the band let them know that they only had 1 minute left, because Usher went 25 minutes over. Billie Joe Armstrong was not having any of it. Bille Joe stopped everything to give the performance of Green Day's career. Billie Joe busted into a hilarious freak out where he yelled at the organizers for disrespecting a dude who has been in the game for over 20 years. I kept waiting for someone to hand BJ a dirty martini and for him to lean against a grand piano and slur out shit like, "Your know what your problem is! You have some nerve! It's the pictures that got small! Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my -godfuckingdamnit, that guitar is looking at me funny. I'll show you, guitar!"

Billie Joe got so mad that I'm sure the hairs on his b-hole stood up like some of the hairs on his head. Bitch went off and I love every millisecond of this dramatic cunt meltdown from the first "fuck" that comes out of his mouth to the last one. I even loved that it almost took him 10 minutes to destroy his guitar. PUNK! ROCK! If that guitar had eyes, it would be rolling them. It was taking so long for BJ to put a dent in that guitar, so it finally took pity on him and broke itself.

And Billie Joe's eyeliner stayed immaculate during this entire bitch fest. A true DIVA!

Here's some hos who got to witness Billie Joe's "We're fucking done professionally!" rant live last night. In order: Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, the second hardest bitches there, the hardest bitch there, Usher, No Doubt, Kathy Griffin, Ryan Lochte (looking like a 2nd grader circa 1983 wearing a homemade Thriller costume) and Colton Haynes.
    "I'm Not Fucking Justin Bieber, You Motherfuckers!" | Dlisted

pics at link

Wow you are about as punk rock as Avril and always have been. Remember when you had the faux british accent? Yeah.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Please, you're not really any better than Rihanna or Usher so quit your whining.
    sputnik likes this.
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

I love you, Billie Joe, you goofy fuck. I hope you didn't hurt yourself trying to destroy that quality musical instrument.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Brilliant!

Guess Billie Joe should stop playing music and start playing meltdowns. They are much more entertaining.
    BelledeJour likes this.

DAP

Don't think I've ever heard the word "fucking" just slip out that many times like that.

Ah Billie Joe. Forever 19 on the inside, bless his heart
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

What does Usher have to say about going 25 minutes over? That is not cool.

Quote Originally Posted by DAP View Post
    Don't think I've ever heard the word "fucking" just slip out that many times like that.
    I think he may have managed to out-swear even Christian Bale.

I have no opinion about this.

"I'm Not Fucking Justin Bieber, You Motherfuckers!"

I approve of this motherfucking statement.
    Last edited by Lalique; September 23rd, 2012 at 11:34 AM.
    sprynkles, Sasha, Beeyotch and 5 others like this.
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

It almost looks staged to me.
    Callalily likes this.

" I've been around since fucking 1998" ahhhh, that cracked me up.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    " I've been around since fucking 1998" ahhhh, that cracked me up.
    He said 1988.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information