Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree310Likes

Thread: Topless photos of Kate Middleton published

Default Topless photos of Kate Middleton published

Kate Middleton Topless Photos: Nude Images Of The Duchess Of Cambridge Published In French Magazine Closer (POLL)

Kate Middleton Topless Photos: Nude Images Of The Duchess Of Cambridge Published In French Magazine Closer (POLL)
    Reuters | Posted: 09/14/2012 5:44 am Updated: 09/14/2012 7:38 am

PARIS, Sept 14 (Reuters) - French magazine Closer published a series of photos of Britain's Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, sunbathing topless on Friday, dealing a fresh blow to the royal family as it tries to move on from a scandal over naked shots of Prince Harry.

Closer, a weekly round-up of celebrity gossip, ran a five-page spread of photos of Middleton relaxing topless with Prince William on a balcony at a 19th century hunting lodge in southern France it said is owned by a son of the late Princess Margaret.

Under the headline "Oh my God!", the photos show the Duchess removing her bikini top then relaxing on a sun lounger, apparently oblivious to paparazzi lurking nearby as the pair vacationed at the property in early September.

The publication reopens a debate over the privacy of Britain's royal family and the freedom of the press just weeks after a U.S. website published grainy photos of William's younger brother Harry cavorting naked in a Las Vegas hotel room.

"Harry started the fashion: these days the Windsors take their clothes off," the French magazine quipped in the photo spread, which it claimed as a world exclusive.

The royal couple, who are on a tour of southeast Asia, learned of the magazine spread while in Malaysia and were angry and sad their privacy had been breached, a royal source said, adding the pictures were believed to be genuine.

A second source said Buckingham Palace planned to contact French lawyers to see what options were available.

"There is a feeling of anger and disbelief about these photographs," the source said. "We feel there has been a red line crossed with regard to publishing these images."

There was no immediate comment from Closer magazine.

The photos of Harry stained a positive image the Royal family has carefully crafted as it worked to turn the page on Princess Diana's death in 1997 and a raft of scandals at the time including Prince Andrew's ex-wife Sarah Ferguson photographed having her toes sucked by a U.S. businessman as she sunbathed topless.

The first royal source said Friday's photos in Closer, taken at a private location and in breach of French privacy laws, had "turned the clock back 15 years."

William and Kate were on a short vacation at the Chateau d'Autet near Aix-en-Provence in the Luberon region, whose picture-postcard villages, rolling lavender fields and vineyards have made it a favourite getaway spot for wealthy foreigners.

At one point the Duchess, clearly recognisable in the slightly fuzzy images, stands up and partly peels down her bikini bottoms as William rubs sun lotion on her back.

"The last time we saw Kate and William on a balcony it was for their wedding. But they had more clothes on," reads one photo caption. Another says: "People always say she doesn't need to dress up to look good. Well ... Kate is proving this."

Closer also said Kate was spotted smoking a cigarette as the couple walked out of nearby Marseille airport where they arrived on a commercial flight. (Reporting by Catherine Bremer in Paris and Tim Castle in London, editing by Paul Casciato)
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

It's really horrible that they can't even have privacy in a private home. I know they were on the balcony but obviously they thought it was extremely private and secure.
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

Pix or it didn't happen!
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I saw them @ http://egotastic.com/2012/09/kate-mi...-mama-topless/

Meh. If they were wearing a pearl necklace it would be exciting.

Can't these people just keep their tops on?
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

I think they should sue the photographer for excessive graininess.
    Sleuth and card like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Osakan View Post
    I saw them @ http://egotastic.com/2012/09/kate-mi...-mama-topless/

Meh. If they were wearing a pearl necklace it would be exciting.
    Thank you. So what, she's topless.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Och that's a shame, they should be able to go on holiday without their every move being snapped. In saying that, they should know better and she should've kept her top on, tanlines be damned.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

The royals have an extensive history of having no privacy and being photographed from great distances with long-range lenses. If any one of them thinks they are going to have any privacy, then they've forgotten about Diana, Fergie, Margaret, the Monaco royals and the list gets longer. Just not going to happen. Would not be surprised if the paps were tipped off by the guy who owns the place.
    Waterslide, A*O, analyzer and 1 others like this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

That's just evil to take and to publish these photos. There is a clear expectation of privacy here, not like harry who was drunk and acting a fool with a horde of strangers. The Royal Family's security team seems incompetent.
    sluce, MsChiff, Calico Kid and 6 others like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

She's freaking sunbathing! Leave the girl alone.

Oh, my word, an adult woman sunbathing topless with her husband. The scandal.

“What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    That's just evil to take and to publish these photos. There is a clear expectation of privacy here, not like harry who was drunk and acting a fool with a horde of strangers. The Royal Family's security team seems incompetent.
    I don't think the security team are at fault here, I read the photos were taken from half a mile away! But I agree with the rest of your post. I think publishing these is a crap thing to do.

Eta- wow 300 people viewing this thread - obviously hoping to see the pictures! Lol.

The clip I saw this morning was really playing to how the paps chasing Diana led to her death and when will this stop.... I can imagine that would cross William's mind but we have to also remember that the driver of her car was drunk!

I would be pissed if I were them though. They do deserve some privacy.
    frockhorror and Mrs P like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

The world should stop worrying about naked boobs and start being more concerned about men abusing women and children, racism, homophobia, etc.
    Human beings die for those things, while a pair of naked boobs never hurt anybody.

Anyway, maybe Harry knew that a tabloid would publish these, and pulled the naked arse stunt so that this would look less awful, because she secretly loves Kate and wants to defend her... XD

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information