Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Fight breaks out at Zac Posen's New York Fashion Week show

Default Fight breaks out at Zac Posen's New York Fashion Week show

Fight breaks out at Zac Posen’s New York Fashion Week show

The seating situation at Zac Posen's spring/summer 2013 show allegedly caused a fight which led to a member of Posen's PR team being slapped.

By Bibby Sowray | The Telegraph – 3 hours ago

Zac Posen after his SS13 show with models Coco Rocha, Naomi Campbell and Karolina Kurkova © RexZac

Posen's spring/summer 2013 show was the talk of the fashion world yesterday after the likes of Naomi Campbell, Erin O'Connor, Karolina Kurkova and Coco Rocha united on the catwalk to showcase his collection of glamorous gowns - but it seems there was just as much drama going on in the audience. WWD are reporting that there was a kerfuffle regarding seating which resulted in a member of Posen's PR team being slapped.

Fire marshals apparently decided to remove 60 seats from the Avery Fisher Hall venue 30 minutes before the show was scheduled to start, causing great confusion for Posen's PR representatives, HL Group, who were attempting to seat attendees.

French publishing executive José Susskind-Jalou, president of Jalou publishing house, and her daughters, Jennifer Eymere and Vanessa Bellugeon of Jalouse and L'Officiel magazines, were reportedly so irate that they had to wait to be seated that they left the venue, but not before shouting at HL Group cofounder Lynn Tesoro, who was attempting to find them seats.

The confrontation ended in Tesoro being slapped. When contacted, Jennifer Eymere took full responsibility for the incident, saying: "I said, 'Don't speak to my mom like this. You have to stop to speak like that.' I said, 'Be careful, I am going to slap you,' and she kept doing it, and it just happened.

"I am sorry, I know it's bad to do that," she added. "It was a small slap. It was not strong. I didn't hurt her, it was just to humiliate her. She humiliated my mom, and I humiliated her in front of her crew. Voilà. I just said at the end, 'Now you know you don't f--k with French people.'"

Posen reportedly apologised to Susskind-Jalou, Eymere and Bellugeon for the seating incident. It is not known whether Tesoro intends to press charges against Eymere.

More from the Telegraph.

I knew Naomi would be in there somewhere! Hey! If they did this kind of stuff all the time I would actually pay some attention! Great way to grab new fans! I hope you are listening Fashion week planners. Have smack down catwalk models! LOL.

What an arrogant bitch.
    Lalique likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Is it just me or does he look more feminine than the models?
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Posen apologized to her? Nice. She sounds like a cunt.
    Lalique likes this.

"I am sorry, I know it's bad to do that," she added. "It was a small slap. It was not strong. I didn't hurt her, it was just to humiliate her. She humiliated my mom, and I humiliated her in front of her crew. Voilà. I just said at the end, 'Now you know you don't f--k with French people.'"
    Said with all the arrogance of someone who's lived in a bubble all their life and think that there are no consequences that money can't buy you out of. She'll try that on the wrong woman one day and be paying a plastic surgeon to reattach her nose.
    Callalily, Mrs P, Lalique and 6 others like this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Gerard Depardieu is somewhere shaking his head
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

mjw
    Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    Said with all the arrogance of someone who's lived in a bubble all their life and think that there are no consequences that money can't buy you out of. She'll try that on the wrong woman one day and be paying a plastic surgeon to reattach her nose.
    Agree. What a fucking cunt!

Here's a pic of Jennifer.

What a cunt, I hope she doesn't get invited back.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Yes, humiliating someone makes it so much better. Very classy.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post
    Agree. What a fucking cunt!

Here's a pic of Jennifer.
    Damn! You can park a semi in her nose.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I'd have whipped her raggedy, big-nosed, rude French fucking ASS! I'd have beaten her with a metal chair like we were in the WWF!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I'd have whipped her raggedy, big-nosed, rude French fucking ASS! I'd have beaten her with a metal chair like we were in the WWF!
    I'd have paid to see this.

Seth82 and OrangeSlice like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I'd be looking for a job but she'd be eating through a straw.

What a bunch of assholes. Shit happens, sometimes you are inconvenienced liked having to wait to be seated, don't be a fucking cunt about it. I hope she gets charged with assault.
    stef likes this.
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information