Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: The Drunk Tara Reid falls, knocks over motorcycle, blames TMZ

Default The Drunk Tara Reid falls, knocks over motorcycle, blames TMZ

I thought this was hilarious. It's a set up!! TMZ pushed me!!! Ha ha ha!!

Video and pics at the link. I can't get the video to post here

TARA REID
    HAMMERED
    Takes Down Parked Motorcycle
    EXCLUSIVE

Tara Reid was a drunken mess in St. Tropez this weekend -- sloppily stumbling into a parked motorcycle, sending the bike and herself crashing to the ground.

TMZ obtained footage which begins moments after the fall -- Reid is sprawled out on the ground next to the bike ... while her equally hammered female friend is slumped across the top of the downed vehicle.

Several people try to help Reid off the ground ... but she struggles to pick herself up.

Once the two women get on their feet, both drunkenly sway back and forth in what seems like an epic battle to stand still and compose themselves.

Eventually, the two women wobble over to a nearby yacht ... and board the vessel like they had been there before.

Reid has been through rehab for alcohol addiction -- completing a 60-day stint at the famous Promises Treatment Facility in Malibu back in 2009.

12:40 PM PT -- Tara Reid just responded to the video on Twitter, saying, "TMZ are liars and they always againt me [sic] they pushed us down that's why we fell ... Its a set up!"

She adds, "I will defend us this time 100%."

TMZ did not shoot the video -- but a rep for the agency that did, Spread Pictures, says, “We weren’t close enough to touch her, unfortunately. We were careful to stand back because Tara on a moped sounded like a bad idea even before she and her friend fell!”

Tara Reid HAMMERED DRUNK -- Takes Down Parked Motorcycle | TMZ.com

Tara Reid is my favorite drunkin sloppy mess
    MsChiff likes this.

Tara Reid ‏@TaraReid That's why I was covering my face I knew I was getting set up so unfair its totally not right and I finally have had it stop picking on me!

Expand

1h Tara Reid ‏@TaraReid
    Look how it is edited they only should u after they knocked us down in front of our own boat its so wrong and I will defend us this time100%

Expand

Wow. What a mess, and not a hot mess, just a big 'ol mess. At least she doesn't have kids.

Tara Reid ‏@TaraReid Having the time of my life jedward are gonna write a song about me and it will make everyone understand me http://pic.twitter.com/Qt0yWPpA
    Details

(can't wait to understand her)

Bwahahahaha I love Jedward! And I really really love that Tara and Jedward are now besties!
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

HAHAHAHAHA Jedward are going to write a song? Jesus pleasus they deserve each other.

Quote Originally Posted by MsChiff View Post

Tara Reid ‏@TaraReid Having the time of my life jedward are gonna write a song about me and it will make everyone understand me http://pic.twitter.com/Qt0yWPpA

Details
    (can't wait to understand her)

She is still wearing tucker hats? That is so 2002.
    MsChiff likes this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

& says "My love is VIP room" to boot!

So is she dating one of Jedward or are they all just hanging on one another lately?
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Sounds like she's been reading the BLohan big book of excuses.

I have no clue who Jedward is.

Jesus Christ on a cracker, I can't believe this woman is still alive. I feel bad for her poor liver.

EVERYTHING old is new again.

Default Daily Fail to the rescue!

Where's Jedward when you need them? A worse for wear Tara Reid takes a tumble off the back of a motorcycle in St Tropez

By Louise Saunders
    PUBLISHED: 20:14 EST, 10 September 2012 | UPDATED: 01:40 EST, 11 September 2012

She enjoyed a spot of harmless fun with her Celebrity Big Brother pals Jedward over the weekend.

But it would seem Tara Reid is up to her old tricks again after being spotted staggering around St Tropez looking noticeably worse for wear last night (Sunday).

The American Pie actress showed no signs of slowing down as she stumbled around the luxury French resort with a group of pals.

Party girl: Tara Reid looked somewhat dishevelled as she relaxed with friends on board a luxury yacht

Oops: Earlier in the evening, the star had taken a tumble off the back of a motorcycle

And the alcohol she had seemingly drunk certainly made her more confident, with the 36-year-old star and a female friend choosing to hop on board a stationary motorcycle at one stage in the evening.

However, their wild antics had disastrous consequences, with the pair toppling off the bike and tumbling into a heap of arms and legs on the floor.

With her short cobalt blue dress riding up to almost reveal her bottom, the blonde starlet managed to pick herself back up again, and hugged her brunette chum to make sure she was alright.

Worse for wear: Tara seemed to be somewhat tipsy as she staggered around St Tropez

Lost? The American Pie actress looked confused as she chatted to a pal on the phone

But the night of fun and frivolity didn't end there for the group.

The gang later made their way back to their luxury yacht, where they made sure to carry on the party.

And although seemed to be having a whale of a time as she laughed and joked with her friends before tucking into a tasty baguette, it was clear her night on the town had taken its toll.

After falling back onto a pal at one point, the dishevelled star stood up to reveal her matted hair and smudged make-up, while it would appear her blue one-shoulder dress had also come undone.

Daring: Tara decided to hop on board a stationary motorbike... before tumbling off almost immediately

Accident: The actress laid on the floor for a few moments before her friends helped her up

Up you come: It wasn't long before Tara was on her feet again

Tara's wild night out was a far cry from the clean-living fun she enjoyed with Jedward in St Tropez over the weekend.

The actress formed a close bond with the Irish twin singers when they appeared on Celebrity Big Brother together last year.

Spending the day together on the beach, Tara posted on her Twitter page: 'I'm with@planetjedward in st.tropez we all say hi to everyone and that we hope you are having a great day!'

Fun times: Back on board the luxury yacht, Tara seemed to be having a whale of a time as she tucked into a baguette and joked with her pals

Caring: A concerned pal looked on as Tara seemed to collapse on one of her female friends

Clean-living: Tara's wild night out was a far cry from the fun in the sun she enjoyed with Jedward over the weekend

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information