Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By sluce

Thread: Miley Cyrus Named Suspect In Misdemeanor Criminal Battery

Default Miley Cyrus Named Suspect In Misdemeanor Criminal Battery

Miley Cyrus Suspect Misdemeanor Criminal Battery | dailystab.com

Miley Cyrus is facing misdemeanor criminal battery charges after a date night at a Hollywood nightclub/theater with her fiance, Liam Hemsworth, turned bad.

ET reports that Officer Herrera of the LAPD says Cyrus is listed as a suspect in an incident that occurred at 1:15 a.m. Sunday morning. The alleged victim filed a subsequent police report, and no arrests have been made in the ongoing investigation.

TMZ reports:

The alleged victim filed a police report early Sunday morning with the LAPD … claiming he and his friends were sitting behind Miley and her fiance Liam Hemsworth at Beacher’s Madhouse at the Roosevelt Hotel when things got rowdy.

The alleged victim claims he and his friends accidentally bumped into Liam’s chair and the two camps exchanged words … an argument that quickly escalated.

The alleged victim claims Liam got in his face and Miley jumped in the middle to break it up — but not before pushing him away and striking him in the face. There were no visible injuries.

A witness tells TMZ … he saw the argument but Miley never threw a punch.

Miley’s rep tells ET:

“This claim is completely false and erroneous.”

http://www.zimbio.com/Miley+Cyrus/ar...ches+Hollywood

PacificCoastNews)Miley Cyrus likes to flash peace signs when she's having her picture taken, but one Hollywood nightclub-goer claims she's not much of a pacifist. TMZ reports that the ex-Disney star is a suspect in a criminal battery case in Hollywood following an altercation at Beacher's Madhouse in the Roosevelt Hotel on Saturday evening.

According to a police report filed early Sunday morning, Miley allegedly shoved and hit a man in the face when he nearly got into a fight with her fiancť, Liam Hemsworth. The alleged victim claims the argument started when he accidentally bumped Hemsworth's chair. He says that Miley jumped between him and Liam to break up the fight — but that she also hit him in the face, leaving dollar signs in his eyes no visible injuries.

Neither Miley's nor Liam's representative has responded to requests for comment, but TMZ notes one witness told them, "Miley never threw a punch."

Miley's had an eventful weekend: A man armed with a pair of scissors was arrested outside her Los Angeles home on Saturday night. Jason Luis Rivera told police that he was simply looking for his spouse, and was overheard saying, "I am friends with Miley Cyrus... She's my wife. Me and Miley have been friends for five years."

Hopefully Miley's able to recover from the madness and channel the stress into something productive. She does have a new album on the way...

Best line in the article:

leaving dollar signs in his eyes no visible injuries
    Karistiona likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Video proves Miley Cyrus is innocent of assault claims
    Published: 7:32PM Tuesday September 18, 2012 Source: BANG Showbiz

The 'LOL' actress was with her fiance Liam Hemsworth at Beacher's Madhouse at the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood when a man claimed he and a friend accidentally bumped into the Australian actor's chair.

The man alleged Liam then got into his face and Miley jumped up to defend her partner, but struck the victim in the face in the process, however video footage has emerged from the night which shows Miley is completely innocent, according to TMZ.

At the time of the alleged assault, a witness also insisted Miley did not throw a punch.

The incident came on the same weekend that a 40-year-old man who claimed to be married the 'Can't Be Tamed' singer, was arrested at her home in Los Angeles.

Jason Luis Rivera, who claims to have been friends with the 19-year-old singer for five years, scaled a fence at the blonde beauty's gated mansion in Los Angeles, where he turned up with a pair of black and green scissors.

He started banging on the door and then hid in bushes in the garden when police officers arrived at the scene but he was discovered and led away by officials.

Video proves Miley Cyrus is innocent of assault claims | Television New Zealand | News, Sport, Weather, TV ONE, TV2 | TVNZ | ONE NEWS News
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Dammit this was not nearly as exciting as I'd hoped, I was praying for some Cletus and Brandene action from Liam and Miley! Think I'll write a song about it called redneck blueballs
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Damn, I saw the title and thought this could be juicy. Shame.

Thread Information