Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Eva Longoria Plans To Open Women-Only Steakhouse?

Default Eva Longoria Plans To Open Women-Only Steakhouse?

Eva Longoria Plans To Open Women-Only Steakhouse'Desperate Housewives' star is all about sexist meat restaurants...
    Photo: Splash news / WENN.com

Eva Longoria has reportedly decided to open up an upscale steakhouse in Las Vegas on New Year's Eve - but it's for ladies only.

We wonder if that rule has been put in place to stop Prince Harry from bounding into her classy Sin City eatery stark naked?

The Desperate Housewives star is, according to folks at Perez Hilton, apparently geared up to open a women-only steakhouse in Las Vegas, so that women can give into their secret cravings for delicious meat WITHOUT the judging eyes of their male companions upon them.

Pardon? Is that genuinely a thing that women are worried about when tucking into a juicy plate of peppered steak?

According to Vegas Seven, Eva is naming the new space "She" (imaginative!) and she's already nabbed chef Todd Mark Miller - the former chef of STK Las Vegas Steakhouse at the Cosmopolitan Las Vegas - to develop the menu for the steakhouse.

The man-ban restaurant is set to focus on a 1920s theme, complete with sexy female performers a la Cirque du Soleil. Sounds classy!

Eva Longoria Plans To Open Women-Only Steakhouse - Celebrity Gossip, News & Photos, Movie Reviews, Competitions - Entertainmentwise

Right.
    Last edited by twitchy2.0; September 3rd, 2012 at 03:36 PM.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

This has to be a bad joke.

Syd

Well, this is just ignurnt.

So wait, I don't get it. Does my man come pay the bill at the end of the meal or...do I have to pay for it? *shudders* But then he'll KNOW I've been eating steak! I hope they bill his credit card as a spa or a boutique, otherwise, I don't know if this place is going to work.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Why the fuck should I care if my boyfriend sees me eating steak? FFS, he saw me demolishing a kebab at the weekend so a steak isn't going to startle him into doing something rash (and at least when I eat steak it's cooked, not like his which looks like it was prepared by Jack the Ripper... )
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

She'd be better off opening an agency to tell women who are scared of eating steak in front of their other half that they either need to get the fuck over themselves or dump their shitty boyfriends.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Any man of mine that has a problem with seeing me eat a steak better not expect me to slurp on any of his meat either.
    Kittylady likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Why the fuck should I care if my boyfriend sees me eating steak? FFS, he saw me demolishing a kebab at the weekend so a steak isn't going to startle him into doing something rash (and at least when I eat steak it's cooked, not like his which looks like it was prepared by Jack the Ripper... )
    Team boyfriend, steak should be rare.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Oh God no! The last time he had steak when we were out the blood was slooshing around the plate! It squidged out when he cut into it! He thinks a good steak is prepared by wiping the cow's arse and then slicing a chunk off. I like mine well done and am adamant when I give my order that I don't want to see any pink in it. Urrgh!
    rollo and Callalily like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

A well done steak is a sacrilege. Might as well just burn it.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Vouch!
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Then I'm sacrilegious. Cremate the bugger!
    Callalily likes this.

Nope, just walk the cow around the campfire a couple of times, that's done enough.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Nope, just walk the cow around the campfire a couple of times, that's done enough.
    Amen.

so that women can give into their secret cravings for delicious meat WITHOUT the judging eyes of their male companions upon them.
    Seriously. What?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information