Like Tree10Likes
  • 4 Post By karat
  • 1 Post By ConstanceSpry
  • 3 Post By FashionVictim
  • 2 Post By Karistiona

Thread: Kourtney Kardashian kleening Kloset in preparation for Scott Disick Split

Default Kourtney Kardashian kleening Kloset in preparation for Scott Disick Split

September 1, 2012 Scott Disick And Kourtney Kardashian Clean Out Closet Ahead Of 'Split'?

Scott and Kourtney prepare to move into separate homes...

Photo: WENN

Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick are rumoured to be on the rocks (again!) as reports surfaced which suggest that the pair are set to move into separate homes in the next few weeks.

And, with Kourtney refraining from directly addressing her baby daddy on Twitter over the last few weeks, it came as a surprise when she announced that the duo were cleaning out their closets ahead of a charity auction on eBay:
    "Closet clean out with @ScottDisick"
    Shortly before this, the star of realityshow Keeping Up With The Kardashians cryptically posted the following:
    "I believe that God has a plan for all of us."
    Yikes! We were sort of still hoping that rumours of a split were just rumours, but it seems as if the couple are NOT doing well as a pair following the birth of their second child Penelope Scotland.
    Sources recently revealed to Hollywood Life that that Scott has been forced to find his own apartment close to the children, after Kourtney announced that she doesn’t want to live with him.
    “Kim and Kanye and everybody else involved in the show, Kourtney and Scott will be living in separate apartments.”
    As long as the pair can keep things civil for the sake of their children, Mason and Penelope, we suppose that's all that matters.
    PHOTOS: Kourtney Kardashian And Penelope Go It Alone As 'Irresponsible Dad' Scott Disick Is Nowhere To Be Seen

Kourtney Kardashian carried daughter Penelope out of a medical building in Beverly Hills August 23 2012 (Splash News)

Kourtney Kardashian outside a medical building in Beverly Hills August 23 2012 (Splash News)

Kourtney Kardashian outside a medical building in Beverly Hills August 23 2012 (Splash News)
    Scott Disick And Kourtney Kardashian Clean Out Closet Ahead Of 'Split'? - Celebrity Gossip, News & Photos, Movie Reviews, Competitions - Entertainmentwise

Yawn. They're always "breaking up" to get attention. They'll patch this one up with another oops pregnancy. Jeez either get married already or stop having babies with this loser!!

Does he have a job? I'm serious. I don't watch their show and don't know much about them.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

What?? The band-aid baby didn't work??
    Air Quotes likes this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Who the fuck cares about these assholes?
    Bluebonnet, Lalique and Lily Bleu like this.

If it goes to auction, I have dibs on Skott's beautiful cape
    SHELLEE and Air Quotes like this.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Plot twist.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Bronze Member

Kuntney will end up preggers again faster than Tori Spelling can rip her episiotimy stitches out.

Time for a wedding? Why should Cim have all the fun?

Publicity stunt. This week OK cover says "Kourtney left Dicksick" and next week it's gonna be "Kuntney rekonciles with Dicksick".

She's so boring. But then at least she can get a mag cover that says something else than "magic diet" like Big Foots "I lost 20 lbs in 2 weeks".

Why does she go to Beverly Hills for a pediatrician and to give birth? She had the baby at Cedars and she lives in Calabasas. At least 30 miles apart.

Quote Originally Posted by lucianodel View Post
    Publicity stunt. This week OK cover says "Kourtney left Dicksick" and next week it's gonna be "Kuntney rekonciles with Dicksick".

She's so boring. But then at least she can get a mag cover that says something else than "magic diet" like Big Foots "I lost 20 lbs in 2 weeks".
    Same mess, different day. Theyre always saying shes going to leave him and always discussing it on that krap they call a show.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Does he have a job? I'm serious. I don't watch their show and don't know much about them.
    He works for GNC.

Thread Information