Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Is Rihanna the next pink wig?

Default Is Rihanna the next pink wig?

Rihanna goes berserk

Boozy singer in 'Don't you know who I am?' rant after sending broken glass flying inside London nightclub

Wild child ... Rihanna after leaving club where she broke a table and fell foul of bouncers

Gotcha

Exclusive
    By RYAN PARRY and RICHARD WHITE

Last Updated: 02nd September 2012

BOOZY Rihanna sparked fresh fears over her party lifestyle yesterday after clashing with bouncers in a nightclub.

The hard-drinking pop queen was hauled away by doormen after jumping on a table and wrecking it — sending glass flying.
    Rihanna, 24, was allowed to stay at the trendy London nightspot only after pals spoke out on her behalf — but left at 4am, pictured above, for ANOTHER party.

Earlier the raging Bajan had screamed: “Don’t you know who I am?” as doormen grabbed her following her drunken fall.
    Bouncers moved in after the beauty, wearing thigh-high snakeskin boots, jumped on the private table, which broke apart and sent her crashing to the floor.

Bottles of champagne and glasses shattered as she fell, drawing gasps from onlookers.

On her way ... Bajan beauty leaves the club

wenn

Security hauled the singer away from the table in front of 300 revellers and a scuffle kicked off.

Rihanna — seen downing champagne and cocktails — yelled at the bouncers while friends shouted at them to leave her alone.
    One pal said: “They were trying to eject her when her girlfriends starting screaming, ‘That’s Rihanna, you idiots!’

“Ri was telling the bouncers to get off and there was a scuffle. I don’t think they recognised her.

“Finally, before they got to the exit doors, they realised their mistake and the club manager ordered free drinks for the table. And a new table, of course.”

The early-hours incident at central London’s Rose Club sparked fresh fears that the Umbrella star’s partying is spiralling out of control.

Scooting off ... Rihanna heads to the next party

XPOSURE

Rihanna, in the UK to work on her fashion collection, has been seen out and about regularly in the capital in the past week.
    Last May she admitted missing a flight because she was drunk. She was earlier seen necking drinks in a club.

She woke up so tipsy at a hotel that she failed to catch her plane home to LA because she wanted to stay in bed.
    The star tweeted: “U know life is great when u wake up at 9am DRUNK!!!!!”

That month she was also hospitalised for “exhaustion” after all-out partying and a hectic work schedule.
    One music industry insider said: “Her boozy behaviour’s raising eyebrows. Everyone likes a drink, but her more than most.”

Party girl ... star looking tired and emotional

Nikos Pictures

Rihanna stayed at the Rose till 4am, then posed on a scooter before heading to another party at a friend’s house, where she remained until 6am.

Last night her spokesman said: “There’s no comment regarding this.”

Please Jebus!
    MsChiff likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

She would look so pretty in a pink wig and she is earning it.
    MsChiff likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

It's a shame, those looks wasted on such an asshole. And that they tolerate her assholery.
    Kat Scorp likes this.

Pink wig might be on the horizon! Between her, Leann, and Amanda Bynes I just know somebody is going to go full on pink wig for us

I hate that 'don't you know who I am?' shit. Like being Rihanna makes it okay to break tables and do whatever you want whereas most people would be out on their asses after that. Her friends sound like enablers and clingers on.
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

mjw
    Elite Member

'Don't you know who I am?'

Yes. You are the untalented skank known as Rihanna.

I took the "nice person" road in the LeAnn thread (just barely) by saying I hope she gets help, but we see how that ended up. I'd wish Rihanna well if she got help, maybe it would do her some good. But these fucking celebrities have all their yes-people running around after them, they think the world owes them something more. It just never stops. With that said, let the pink wig festivities begin!
    MsChiff likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

mjw
    Elite Member

Maybe, she is doing research for her next role.

Rihanna eyes role in ‘Scarface’ remake

Los Angeles, Sep 1 (IANS) Singer Rihanna is reportedly keen on bagging a role in the remake of 1983 film “Scarface”.

The 24-year-old wants to play the role of Elvira Hancock, essayed by actress Michelle Pfeiffer in the original movie.

“Rihanna loves ‘Scarface’. Some of her music videos have been based on Michelle’s character, Elvira,” thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.

“She knows all the words and even has her walk perfected,” the source added.

The singer made her acting debut with actor Liam Neeson in “Battleship” earlier this year. She will soon be seen in Evan Goldberg’s “End Of The World” and is making a debut in voice over with “Happy Smekday!”
    Rihanna eyes role in ‘Scarface’ remake | Firstpost

“Finally, before they got to the exit doors, they realised their mistake and the club manager ordered free drinks for the table. And a new table, of course.”
    I was Team London Rose Club until I read that. Backing off from tossing someone acting like a reckless asshole in the club because she happens to be famous is lame.
    SHELLEE, dksnj and Kittylady like this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

She seems like she is pushing to see how close she can go towards the edge.

I just think it's hilarious that her arrogant ass was too heavy for the table. Snork.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Kathie_Moffett View Post
    I just think it's hilarious that her arrogant ass was too heavy for the table. Snork.
    It must have been a faulty table since she is only a size zero.

Even though I think she is pretty, I can not get over the size of her forehead.

This is from The Sun, so I'm not sure what to believe. But I do think she's heading into pink wig territory.
    Last edited by Sarzy; September 2nd, 2012 at 05:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    I was Team London Rose Club until I read that. Backing off from tossing someone acting like a reckless asshole in the club because she happens to be famous is lame.
    Agreed. If you're in my club/bar/whatever and you start breaking shit, you're out. I don't care who you are. I'm also sending you a bill for the damage.
    rockchick likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information