Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Seal accuses Heidi Klum of banging her bodyguard during their marriage

Bronze Member

Default Seal accuses Heidi Klum of banging her bodyguard during their marriage

I Wish Heidi Wouldn't
    'Fornicate with the Help' exclusive
    Seal opened up in a shocking way last night, accusing Heidi Klum of banging her bodyguard during their marriage and alleging that's why they broke up.

The singer says ... by "fornicating with the help," Heidi clearly shows she lacks class.

Klum has been seen with the bodyguard more frequently lately ... the two were spotted walking alone together in New York City just a few weeks back (see below).

Heidi separated from Seal in January and filed for divorce in April. As we first reported, Heidi's story is that she couldn't handle Seal's explosive temper. At the time they separated, we're told Seal was desperately trying to save the marriage.

Things change.

Seal -- I Wish Heidi Wouldn't 'Fornicate with the Help' | TMZ.com

dailymail posted some pics this week of heidi and the bodyguard looking very chummy

Heidi Klum mends her broken heart with help of tattooed security guard on intimate family holiday | Mail Online

lainey blind item from ealier this year , which she later revealed was about heidi klum....there is a hint about the close relationship with the bodyguard.

Not a doting mother, not a kind employer

She’s supposed to be the doting mother. Ask the people who help her with her kids. They certainly don’t agree.

First of all she’s never around. And when she’s present she’s distant, not only not involved, but almost irresponsible about it. One of her children may have developmental challenges. As such, diet can exacerbate the issue. Since she can only spend so much time with her children, and often slotted in like appointments in her schedule, she doesn’t bother observing the food requirements that can help with the child’s behaviour. Mom supplies junk food because it’s quick and dirty so that she can get out of there that much faster. When the kid acts out because of the sh-t he’s just consumed, she’s incapable of dealing with it and takes off anyway.

It’s left then to the staff to raise her family. How does she treat them? Nannies’ cell phones are confiscated at 8am and not returned until 10pm. There’s a trusting and kind working environment, non? Totally encourages loyalty.

As you expect, bosses like this always play favourites. Her favourite? Curiously enough, it’s the bodyguard. He’s been seen rubbing her feet. Of course that had nothing to do with the separation ...even though the foot massages have been happening for a while now.

Man I read that as Heidi accusing Seal, way better gossip.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Well,that solves a bunch of blinds.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Now wait, is he mad because she was banging the bodyguard while they were together or because she's sleeping with him now?
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

mjw
    Elite Member

I loved that he used the word "fornicating". Heidi and Seal are both assholes. The kids really hit the lottery with these two.
    My Own Way and Mrs P like this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    Now wait, is he mad because she was banging the bodyguard while they were together or because she's sleeping with him now?

Seems he is implying her relationship with the bodyguard is the reason the marriage ended

I would have preferred Heidi show a little bit more class and at least wait until we separated first before deciding to fornicate with the help, as it were," Seal told TMZ. "But I guess you now all have the answer that you've been looking for for the past seven months."

Who cares. Just get that cock Heidi.
    cherrypye likes this.

Lainey was right.

Yep, Lainey called it first. I believed the blind from the get-go. As annoying as Lainey is, at least she has the balls to give us some juicy reveals every now and then.
    Sarzy and darksithbunny like this.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Still such a shock. I mean they renewed their vows every year so it has to mean they were madly in love and faithful!
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Seal: I Wish Heidi Would Have Waited to 'Fornicate with the Help'

By Stephen M. Silverman

09/01/2012 at 02:50 PM EDT

Seal and Heidi Klum
    Andy Athineos/INF; GSI

Recent photos of the vacationing Heidi Klum being cozy in Sardinia with her bodyguard of four years, Martin Kristen, have obviously been seen far and wide.

Among the observers: her estranged husband Seal, from whom she split in January after the two were married for seven years. She filed for divorce in April.

"That's what happens when two people separate, they move on and generally meet other people in their lives," Seal, 49, told TMZ as he arrived at Los Angeles International Airport.

"I certainly don't expect Heidi to all of a sudden become a nun. But as always my main priority is the emotional well-being of my children, and to be quite honest if there is going to be someone else there in their lives there, I would much rather it was a familiar face," the singer said.

Also on the Sardinian vacation with the Project Runway host, 39, were her parents and her children: Leni, 8, Henry, 6½, Johan, 5½, and Lou, 2½.

Added Seal: "That's the only thing I would have preferred. Whilst I didn't expect anything better from him [the bodyguard], I would of thought that Heidi would have shown a little more class and at least waited until we separated first before deciding to fornicate with the help, as it were."

As for what might have caused the end of their marriage, he said, "I guess you all now have the answer you have been looking for for the last seven months."

Saturday morning, Klum was seen having breakfast in Beverly Hills. She has not commented on any relationship.
    Seal: Heidi Klum Should Have Waited to 'Fornicate with the Help' : People.com

Damn, he called a bitch out, didn't he.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

She has no class, but neither does he. This is the mother of his children.
    And he's been dating too.

Between this and the blind item about the blackmail, this is definitely not her week...
    Last edited by Tati; September 2nd, 2012 at 10:09 AM.
    mjw likes this.

Ahhh, I see.

Well then. That's that.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Bronze Member

Is it wrong I wanna hear Seal incororporate the word "fornicate" into one of his ballads?

Quote Originally Posted by Sukie View Post
    Seems he is implying her relationship with the bodyguard is the reason the marriage ended

So uncalled for. I wonder what prompted him to state this now.
    mjw likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information