Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: "Starsky" (Paul Michael Glaser) Arrested for Having Weed

Default "Starsky" (Paul Michael Glaser) Arrested for Having Weed

TV's "Starsky" to fight drug charge in Ky.

Associated Press – 35 mins ago

BOWLING GREEN, Ky. (AP) — The actor who played David Starsky in the 1970s police drama "Starsky & Hutch" is fighting a drug charge in Kentucky for what he says is medical marijuana from California.
    The Daily News (‚€˜Starsky‚€™ actor to fight drug allegation - Bowling Green Daily News: Local News ) in Bowling Green reports an attorney entered a not guilty plea on Thursday on behalf of 69-year-old Paul Michael Glaser of Venice, Calif.
    Bowling Green police charged Glaser with possession of marijuana and a pipe on May 10, hours after he read an excerpt of his young adult novel, "Chrystallia and the Source of Light," to students at a middle school.
    According to a police citation, Glaser said he had medical marijuana prescribed to him in California.
    He was arrested after an anonymous call to police that a man was smoking marijuana in a hotel.

TV's "Starsky" to fight drug charge in Ky. - Yahoo! News

I wonder if he scored it from Huggy Bear?

"He was arrested after an anonymous call to police that a man was smoking marijuana in a hotel."

people have nothing better to do than call the cops for someone smoking a little weed?

He looks great for 69! I'd hit it
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

omg i was so in love with him when he was on Starsky and Hutch. He's still hot.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Lalique View Post

He looks great for 69! I'd hit it
    I know! Me too!
    card likes this.

After everything this guy has been through, he deserves a doobie the size of a howitzer.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    After everything this guy has been through, he deserves a doobie the size of a howitzer.
    I was just thinking the same thing. It really sucks that he's been busted for this when someone like Blowhan, who views everything in terms of whether she can snort, swallow, smash or screw it, seems almost teflon coated.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I was just thinking the same thing. It really sucks that he's been busted for this when someone like Blowhan, who views everything in terms of whether she can snort, swallow, smash or screw it, seems almost teflon coated.
    I was just re-reading his Wiki entry - he lost his wife and his daughter. They fought, hard, to get AZT approved for her daughter, but by the time it was approved, it was too late. His son Jake is still alive, though. That is AMAZING.

I was just re-reading his Wiki entry - he lost his wife and his daughter. They fought, hard, to get AZT approved for her daughter, but by the time it was approved, it was too late. His son Jake is still alive, though. That is AMAZING.
    Jake is alive and has been off medication for years. He inherited some gene or antibodies or something from PMG that somehow protects against infection. They should isolate that stuff, bottle it and sell it as a cure around the world (but of course it isn't that simple). The huge tragedy of the Glaser family is that daughter Ariel was born healthy, mother Elizabeth started bleeding right after giving birth, received contaminated blood and, unwittingly, passed the HIV virus to her healthy infant daughter thinking a mother's milk and antibodies are the best protection for your baby. It wasn't until after having had a miscarriage and later giving birth to Jake about three years later, that Ari got ill. Too tragic.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    Jake is alive and has been off medication for years. He inherited some gene or antibodies or something from PMG that somehow protects against infection. They should isolate that stuff, bottle it and sell it as a cure around the world (but of course it isn't that simple). The huge tragedy of the Glaser family is that daughter Ariel was born healthy, mother Elizabeth started bleeding right after giving birth, received contaminated blood and, unwittingly, passed the HIV virus to her healthy infant daughter thinking a mother's milk and antibodies are the best protection for your baby. It wasn't until after having had a miscarriage and later giving birth to Jake about three years later, that Ari got ill. Too tragic.
    Thanks for the extra information. I tried (without success) looking around to see what the back story was on Jake and why he seemed to have come through it okay.

Love this man. Can we please just legalize the weed jeezum crow!
    Sojiita and Mrs P like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Elite Member

He has the CCR5 gene mutation, as does Magic Johnson. CCR5 receptors are what carry HIV, the mutation slows it down, it's not cure.

Thanks for the extra information. I tried (without success) looking around to see what the back story was on Jake and why he seemed to have come through it okay.
    You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    He has the CCR5 gene mutation, as does Magic Johnson. CCR5 receptors are what carry HIV, the mutation slows it down, it's not cure.
    Hey, don't shoot the messenger: this info came from Jake himself in various speeches and interviews.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Elite Member

You're welcome.

Hey, don't shoot the messenger: this info came from Jake himself in various speeches and interviews.
    I didn't mean it that way! I figured I was giving more info for Mohondas. My aunt had the CCR5 mutation, she lived for 22 years after diagnosis. When it was no longer "slow" she passed very, very quickly. Just a few days. It jumped into her brain which is very rare.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    I didn't mean it that way! I figured I was giving more info for Mohondas. My aunt had the CCR5 mutation, she lived for 22 years after diagnosis. When it was no longer "slow" she passed very, very quickly. Just a few days. It jumped into her brain which is very rare.
    No, that's great to know. I wonder if it's possible to give a person the CCR5 mutation through gene splicing or gene therapy.

Bronze Member

Oh, I had no idea about his first wife and children! Very, very sad. Let him smoke a lil weed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information