Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Kelsey Grammer Tells Oprah He 'Owed' Camille Fame

Default Kelsey Grammer Tells Oprah He 'Owed' Camille Fame

Kelsey Grammer Divorce: 'Boss' Star Tells Oprah He 'Owed' Camille Fame (VIDEO)

First Look: Kelsey Grammer Felt He Owed Ex-Wife Fame - Oprah's Next Chapter - Oprah Winfrey Network - YouTube

More than a year after the divorce, Kelsey Grammer is still taking jabs at his ex-wife, former "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Camille Grammer.
    In a preview of clip for Sunday night's episode of "Oprah's Next Chapter," Grammer tells Oprah Winfrey he believes he "owed" Camille fame after Winfrey presses the "Boss" star on the circumstances of the split.
    "You already knew your marriage was over, it had already gone on too long, according to you, because it was over when it started and it was a facade," Winfrey says to Grammer. "But you lacked the courage to come home and say something."
    "Yeah, I did. And I did believe that I owed something to that person, that I owed fame," Grammer says, refusing to use Camille's name.
    "She had given up so much to just endure this horrible life she had with me," Grammer continues, sarcastically.
    It's not the first time the former "Frasier" star has claimed his ex-wife owes her celebrity to him. In October 2011, he told Australian morning show "Sunrise" that Camille's reality TV career was his "parting gift" to her. "It was a very difficult marriage and a very difficult decade," he said. "I thought, 'So long, here's a present for you.'"
    The couple's messy divorce was finalized in February 2011. Just two weeks later, he wed current wife Kayte Walsh, a flight attendent he admitted to starting an affair with six months before splitting with Camille. Walsh and Grammer welcomed their first child together, a daughter named Faith, in July 2012.
    To hear what else Grammer told Winfrey -- and to find out how Walsh feels about being labeled "the other woman" -- watch the full interview on Sunday at 9 pm on OWN.

Kelsey Grammer Divorce: 'Boss' Star Tells Oprah He 'Owed' Camille Fame (VIDEO)

Kelsey is a jackass.
    Novice and chartreuse like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

he's a douchebag.
    Novice and BootsyCJr like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Coward

Wonder what he will say about his next wife.

He's a dildo without the happy ending.
    Bombshell, yanna and Charlie like this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Elite Member

What a jerk!

Never mind all that - he endorsed Michelle Bachmann for President in 2012!!!

yeah he can say all he wants how she owes her fame to him but she helped him get clean and made wise investments with his money cause he was basically in the poor house when they met (well rich poorhouse).. She may be a raging bitch but she helped him A LOT and he should have a little more respect for the mother of his children.
    mistify likes this.

He is such a bitter queen.
    My Own Way, Callalily and nana51 like this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Quote Originally Posted by Air Quotes View Post
    He is such a bitter queen.
    Do you just mean that as an expression? It seems like he will hook up with any female that can't run away fast enough.

I honestly think he is sooooo far in the closet that he is a parody of a straight
    man.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Do you just mean that as an expression? It seems like he will hook up with any female that can't run away fast enough.
    They're have been rumors over the years that Kelsey is gay, but deeply closeted. Whether he is or isn't, though, he not really known as a womanizer.

Quote Originally Posted by Air Quotes View Post
    I honestly think he is sooooo far in the closet that he is a parody of a straight
    man.
    I don't know. I think anything's possible. He doesn't have to prove anything to anybody at this point, though. Ironically, the actors who played his father, brother, and fellow DJ (Bulldog) on "Frasier" were all gay.

I think he's just an incredibly screwed up guy - the dad who was murdered. The younger sister who was raped and murdered. The twin brother's who died in a diving accident.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter Jones View Post
    They're have been rumors over the years that Kelsey is gay, but deeply closeted. Whether he is or isn't, though, he not really known as a womanizer.
    He has fathered five kids by four different women - one of them a stripper - to me, that's kind of the pattern of a womanizer. I've never heard of someone saying they had a gay hookup with him.

Why would he admit to this?
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information