Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By McJag
  • 1 Post By Osakan
  • 2 Post By stef
  • 2 Post By greysfang

Thread: Katherine Jenkins receives death threats after rumoured affair with David Beckham

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Katherine Jenkins receives death threats after rumoured affair with David Beckham

Welsh singer Katherine Jenkins has turned to police after receiving death threats via Twitter following rumours suggesting she had an affair with soccer superstar David Beckham.

The 32-year-old, who took to the micro blogging site on Friday to deny she had ever been romantically involved with the sportsman, was subject to abuse from fellow users who threatened to kill her, reported Sun Online.

"Due to the serious nature of the threats, the tweets have been reported to the police," a spokesperson for the star said. In her Twitter posts, Jenkins attempted to put a stop on speculations suggesting she had an affair with Beckham.

"Dear Twitter friends, I've read some horrible rumours on here & want u 2 (you to) know I absolutely deny I've had an affair with David Beckham. The rumours are very hurtful, untrue & my lawyers tell me actionable.

"I've only met David twice: once at the Military Awards in 2010 & on a night out in the West End in Feb 2012. We were out in a group of friends & it was just a normal fun evening out. Just so we are clear I've never been on my own with him and never arranged to meet up," she had said.
    Katherine Jenkins receives death threats after rumoured affair with David Beckham
    Katherine Jenkins Was Not One of David Beckham's Side Pieces

A while ago, there was a rumor that Welsh pop opera singer and former Dancing with the Has-Beens loser Katherine Jenkins has heard David Beckham's Minnie Mouse-like orgasm moans while the two wet humped on each other a few times. The rumor came back up on Twitter over the weekend and so in a few tweets, Katherine basically told Posh to stop making plans to nibble on the calorie-free parts of her soul, because she's never been bare nipple to bare nipple with Becks.

Dear Twitter friends, I've read some horrible rumours on here & want u 2 know I absolutely deny Iíve had an affair with David Beckham. The rumours are very hurtful, untrue & my lawyers tell me actionable. Iíve only met David twice: once at the Military Awards in 2010 & on a night out in the West End in Feb 2012. We were out in a group of friends & it was just a normal fun evening out. Just so we are clear I have never been on my own with him and never arranged to meet up.

The Sun says that some 17-year-old crazy on Twitter wasn't having Katherine's denials and threatened to shank her shit up if Posh & Becks ever broke up. Katherine had to call the police, because the 17-year-old troll said that "she is dead when I get her" and "I will kill that slut." So stick your head out the window and kiss the air, because we're all living in a time when some sort-of-famous-but-not-really opera singer has to go to the police over death threats she's getting from some stupid bitch on Twitter. If Katherine never got any dick from Becks, I'd be pissed if I was her. She should tell Becks that he has to tap that coochie at least once now that she's getting death from dumb pieces of teen trash.

There is really something wrong with that crazy teen Jenkins hater. Shouldn't he be doing bath salts and knocking up other teens like a normal 17-year-old? He shouldn't be so far up Posh & Becks' b-holes that he's sending death threats at some opera singer over some shit that might not have ever happened. I swear. It's like if Twitter existed in the 90s and I sent the Tweet "@kellytaylor DIAF YOU YELLOW-HAIRED HUSSY WHORE SLUT" after that yellow-haired hussy whore slut Kelly Taylor stole Dylan from Brenda on BH 90210.

Okay, I totally would've done that.

Posted by: Michael K
    Katherine Jenkins Was Not One of David Beckham's Side Pieces | Dlisted

Were the death threats from Victoria?
    Rusalka likes this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Elite Member

If you start to type 'David Beckham Katherine Jenkins' into Google, one of the possible search options that it suggests is 'David Beckham Katherine Jenkins Super Injunction'. From what I can gather, I think this super injunction rumour started when someone wrote on twitter that there's a super injunction preventing the press from reporting on their affair until after the Olympics.

I've tried copying over a printscreen of this but it hasn't worked

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Were the death threats from Victoria?
    Probably Tom Cruise & company.
    Clubber Lang likes this.

She's a poorly trained mezzo-soprano (or not so talented) and he needs to shave.

And I don't believe her tits are real as she calims.

Quote Originally Posted by lucianodel View Post
    And I don't believe her tits are real as she calims.
    They're practically forming a uni-boob in the first photo.

i read this as "katherine jackson" and now i'm just relieved this isn't about her...
    msdeb and AquariusMoon like this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Who?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

If this is true, I would say BRAVO! She's a big step up from the other dowdy gals he's bedded. And I think she's more attractive than Posh.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Part of what made the 90s so awesome was that there wasn't any Twatter.

Sorry, I try to get with that shit, I realize its gossip utility is solid gold and it shines as a platform for celebrity pink-wiggery, but the format scrambles my brain and I'm inherently anti-soundbite.

Those probably are real boobs. Opera singers tend to be fleshy. I guess nowadays they are also trashy! Who knew. Sarah Brightman, I blame YOU.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

When I first saw this title I thought it said Katherine Jackson, and I was all like WTF!
    Osakan and sluce like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Hasn't it been rumored that David has had several affairs over the years? I like both David and Posh, but Posh does look like she has a stick up her ass most days. It wouldn't hurt her to smile and let her guard down, occasionally. Not saying that gives David a free pass to cheat,...but I am sure it is tempting with tons of fun and hot chicks throwing themselves at him.

I hope it isn't true, any of the cheating rumors with David. He and Posh do seem like they really love and care for each other. They both also seem like great parents. They are both out and about all the time with their children, and the kids are always happy and smiling. David is such an amazing soccer player that I hate to hear anything bad about the guy, but he is human and can make mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathie_Moffett View Post
    Those probably are real boobs. Opera singers tend to be fleshy. I guess nowadays they are also trashy! Who knew. Sarah Brightman, I blame YOU.
    The only opera singers with big boogs I've seen were walrus-sized women. But cpnsidering the amount of talent this Florence Foster-Jenkins spawn has, they might be real.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    When I first saw this title I thought it said Katherine Jackson, and I was all like WTF!
    I thought the same thing and got really scared!

Thread Information