Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Isabella Cruise not joining Sea-Org, "deserves privacy"...

Default Isabella Cruise not joining Sea-Org, "deserves privacy"...

Isabella Cruise 'is not joining' Scientology's strict Sea Org division

By Daily Mail Reporter
    PUBLISHED: 06:07, 25 August 2012 | UPDATED: 08:02, 25 August 2012

Tom Cruise's daughter Isabella is not joining the strict Scientology division Sea Org, it has been confirmed.
    Following reports that the 19-year-old was about to follow her boyfriend into the secretive 'higher order', her father's representatives released a statement.
    '[Isabella is] not a public figure and deserves privacy,' they said. 'However, she is not joining the church's religious order.'

'Not joining Sea Org': Isabella Cruise in London last night, where she supported her brother Connor at his DJ set

After it emerged that Isabella's boyfriend Eddie Frencher had joined the clergy like group it was speculated that she would follow him.
    A friend told the Village Voice that after her boyfriend joined Sea Org and contact between the two was cut off, Isabella began 'considering seriously' joining him.
    According to the blog Isabella told her friends on her Facebook page that Frencher had been sent to the group's Estates Project Force boot camp in Los Angeles.

Sent away: Isabella's boyfriend Eddie Frencher has reportedly joined Sea Org

The potential threat of her daughter Suri joining Sea Org was widely cited as being one of the reasons behind Katie Holmes' recent divorce from Tom Cruise.
    Sea Org is run out of Gold Base, which is the Scientology HQ located 90 miles east of Los Angeles in Gilman Hot Springs, California.
    The security measures are extreme and include motion sensors, razor tipped wire and what appears to be a camouflaged nest bunker with clear sightlines over the entire property.
    There is also a golf course, accommodation blocks, education buildings and the $9.4million mansion which former members claim was built for the return of Hubbard, who died in 1986
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

So what does she do since Katie Holmes fired her?

I highly doubt her boyfriend 'joined' voluntarily.
    nancydrew likes this.
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Tommy might have decided they were getting too serious and pulled some strings. Thus the kid disappears to boot camp. Somebody needs to keep track of this kid and see if he ever resurfaces.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

It's good PR timing for his divorce, eh? "See? My older daughter isn't joining Sea Org, so there's nothing to worry about with Suri."
    darksithbunny likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BrickHouse View Post
    It's good PR timing for his divorce, eh? "See? My older daughter isn't joining Sea Org, so there's nothing to worry about with Suri."
    That's just what I thought.
    Who ordered a naked Swede?? MEEEEE!!

laurenshelton2 thinks I'm worse than Claymates.

How do you null and void a billion year contract, I wonder.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

So she is too high-profile to vanish...but her bf wasn't.

I hope they were not really close. How would that feel, to have your bf join some freaktastic religious order and just disappear from your life? I also wonder if Tommy Girl thought the bf was inappropriate to date his, um, ward? and so he was dealt with.
    Lalique likes this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Kathie_Moffett View Post
    So she is too high-profile to vanish...but her bf wasn't.

I also wonder if Tommy Girl thought the bf was inappropriate to date his, um, ward? and so he was dealt with.
    That was my first thought.
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Quote Originally Posted by Dean James View Post
    How do you null and void a billion year contract, I wonder.
    It's not valid in any country so all you have to do is say fuck you, I quit and it's null and void. But then you have to climb over the razor wire, and ...
    Kittylady and BrickHouse like this.

I feel bad for Bella. When the Katie filed for divorce, one tabloid story I read said that Bella and this kid were living together and Tommy was having them followed. Seems he did not like the situation and I would not be shocked if he encouraged, manipulated, tricked, or paid off this guy to join Sea Org.

Bella, you were tricked into hating your mom, your step-mother fled, now your boyfriend has been shipped off to Clam boot camp. You are over 18, time to leg it, girl.
    Stereo Inferno likes this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Maybe she doesn't HAVE to join Sea Org, now that she's gone and recruited a a body to take her place. Sort of like the rich gentlemen who paid poor men to fight in the Civil War in their place.

Holy shit in that picture Isabella looks just like that girl who does Lisa Simpsons voice..... Scientology lady! SHe was also in THe Legend of Billie Je
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

Quote Originally Posted by mistify View Post
    Holy shit in that picture Isabella looks just like that girl who does Lisa Simpsons voice..... Scientology lady! SHe was also in THe Legend of Billie Je
    Maybe that is who Nicole and Tommy adopted Bella from....Lisa Simpson voice girl and Hubbard's seed!!! and she was required to do it as part of her whatever commitments.

^ DO u see the resemblance?. She really, really looks like her to me.

Yeardley Smith. She doesnt look like her older--- but younger she sure does to me..
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information