Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Usher's ex-wife gets judge to force him to reopen his Saks card for her to use

Default Usher's ex-wife gets judge to force him to reopen his Saks card for her to use

Usher just got bitch-slapped in court -- a judge has ordered him to REOPEN his ex-wife's Saks Fifth Avenue credit card in his name ... after the singer closed the account last year.

The closed Saks card was just one of Tameka Raymond's many grievances in her ongoing custody fight against Usher -- and now, the court has taken her side ... holding the singer in contempt for pulling the plug on her fancy charge account.

Tameka claims she needs the account to do her job as a stylist.

As for the other grievances -- Tameka said Usher owed her cash for the nanny bill ... and continually failed to keep her in the loop about where and when he traveled with the kids.

The court agreed ... and awarded Tameka $1,300 for the nanny.

The judge has yet to determine the ex-couple's custody and support issues.
    See also

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

o.O
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

The nanny, I understand, the credit card? Screw her and the judge. If she needs it for her job, she needs to get her own account in her own name.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

No shit, I was about to ask why the fuck can she not have her own account, and why does Usher have to pay her for her business expenses.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Wasn't she already a stylist before they married? How did she do her job then without his money?

Doesn't she have better things to be upset about right now than a Saks card? And again, why can't she have her own account for her business?
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

mjw
    Elite Member

Attorney labels Usher's ex 'incapable'

Los Angeles - Usher's attorney has labelled his ex-wife Tameka Foster "incapable of being a proper parent" to their children.

The former couple was in court last week for the latest stage of their ongoing custody battle over sons Usher V, 4, and Naviyd, 3.

Usher is seeking sole custody and has accused Tameka of trying to interfere with the time he was allowed with their kids under their joint custody arrangement. This is a charge which she later denied.

MyFoxAtlanta reported that during last Thursday's closing arguments in Fulton County, Georgia, the legal representative said that Tameka "does not have the emotional stability or capacity to bond with them, and therefore she is handicapped".

Support payments increase

Tameka's attorney counter argued that Usher travels all the time and does not have a good relationship with his mother. His mother which was part of the family unit that would help take care of Usher V and Navyid when he was on the road also testified in the court hearing.

During the hearing on 14 August Tameka, who is looking to retain joint custody and have her monthly support payments increased from $8 000 to $11 000, testified that she "begged" her Usher not to seek sole custody.

"I was like, 'It's ridiculous, are you mad me? I don't know why. You know your kids are fine. They're happy. They're productive. They read, they spell. They're clean, they're fed.' Maybe I don't do everything perfectly, but I do the best I can," said Tameka.

- BangShowBiz
    Attorney labels Usher's ex 'incapable' | Channel24
    Usher’s ex-wife calls his girlfriend BARREN

Presently reports have it that Usher and his ex-wife Tameka Raymond are currently going through a child custody battle. Tameka is said to be blaming Usher’s girlfriend and manager, Grace Miguel, for the whole mess.

Obviously out of the frustration the whole mess has caused Tamaka broke out and used a phrase felt by most ladies as the height of extreme insult- she called his girlfriend BARREN.

Here is part of an article regarding the custody case.

She added that he does not have a good relationship with his mother, and said Miss Foster is determined to fight for custody.

The two divorced in 2009 and both sides admitted the current co-parenting arrangement is not working.

They have been attending Fulton County court week, with both giving testimony.

Usher, whose surname is Raymond, told the court on Monday last week that he tries to focus on his children when they are with him, but sometimes he has to juggle other commitments.

According to the The Atlanta Journal-Constitution he said: 'I try to do all of my work when I don't have the children, but there may be times when there's an obligation of something that comes up.'

The hearing was taking place two weeks after the death of Foster's son. Kile Glover, who suffered a major brain injury on July 6 after a man on a personal watercraft ran over the 11-year-old and a 15-year-old girl while they were on an inner tube on Lake Lanier.

And last Tuesday Miss Foster said Usher's visitation times were thrown into chaos after the accident.

She said: 'Of course, there was no provision for visitation regarding the death of a child.

'I'm sorry I didn't stick with my visit days, but my son passed.'

During questioning about her early life, she admitted to stealing nappies and writing a bad cheque when she was a single teen mother, having her first son when she was 19 years old.

She said: 'Yes, I stole things. I stole diapers before. I've gone in 7-Eleven and stolen diapers out of the store.

'I admit it. I was 19 years old. I'm not proud of it. I wouldn't do it now.'

And she also said she has turned her life around, and is now a successful business owner.

The stylist, who has previously worked for the likes of Lauryn Hill, also claimed she had begged her ex-husband to withdraw his petition numerous times.

She said: 'I was like, "It's ridiculous, are you mad at me? I don't know why.

"You know your kids are fine. They're happy. They're productive."
    'Maybe I don't do everything perfectly, but I do the best I can.'

She had previously claimed Usher did not care about her or Kile during the days after the accident

In a filing, she stated that during the 15 days the boy was on life support, he 'visited Kile in the hospital only once.'

Miss Foster also revealed she begged her ex-husband to tweet "Please pray for Kile," but he refused to do so.

Read more: Usher ordered to reopen ex-wife's credit card by custody case judge | Mail Online

He should've listened to his mother, she spotted this gold digger right away. But nooooo, so he was so in lurve and not only knocks up obvious shady woman, but marries her. Now his dumb ass has to put up with this shit for what, another 15+ years? Everyone saw this coming....

This bitch is pathetic and ridiculous!! She is using him(Usher) and the name of her deceased son!!

What does his Saks card have to do with the kids, bitch get your own!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

The stylist, who has previously worked for the likes of Lauryn Hill
    Bitch that is all I need to know about your work as a stylist.
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Now if she was dressing this Lauryn Hill.. the one before the wheels fell completely the hell off..then there might be a little bit of hope!!
    Waterslide likes this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by DeadDwarf View Post
    He should've listened to his mother
    Word . . .

The stylist, who has previously worked for the likes of Lauryn Hill

Quote Originally Posted by nancydrew View Post
    Bitch that is all I need to know about your work as a stylist.
    and double word.

This Tameka bitch is Trifling with a capital T.
    *DIVA! likes this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Ffs

I am just going to assume bitch is responsible for this and be satisfied with myself

Presently reports have it that Usher and his ex-wife Tameka Raymond are currently going through a child custody battle. Tameka is said to be blaming Usher’s girlfriend and manager, Grace Miguel, for the whole mess.

Obviously out of the frustration the whole mess has caused Tamaka broke out and used a phrase felt by most ladies as the height of extreme insult- she called his girlfriend BARREN.

wow. what a cunt she is.
    Callalily and *DIVA! like this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information