• 1 Post By Mrs P
  • 1 Post By Brookie
  • 1 Post By witchcurlgirl

Thread: David Beckham rakes in £13.3million from sponsorship deals

Default David Beckham rakes in £13.3million from sponsorship deals

Still got it! David Beckham rakes in £13.3million from sponsorship deals

By Daily Mail Reporter
    PUBLISHED: 12:56, 19 August 2012 | UPDATED: 13:03, 19 August 2012

David Beckham maybe nearing retirement from football but his image is still as lucrative as ever.
    The football star took home a staggering £13.3million from sponsorship deals last year, according to his latest accounts.
    The 37-year-old earned more than £36,000 a day endorsing brands including Armani, adidas, Samsung and Diet Coke during 2011.

Ker-ching! David Beckham took home more than £13million last year from sponsorship deals

His involvement in the London 2012 Olympic Games is likely to have made him a popular choice for advertising campaigns.

Beckham is paid for certain sponsorship deals through his company Footwork Productions which manages his work and image rights.

In 2011, the company earned £15.2million of which Beckham paid himself £13.3million.
    His income from advertising was £1.7million more than the previous year and did not even include his £2.5million salary from his current team LA Galaxy which he joined as a midfielder in 2007.

Power couple: David Beckham with his wife Victoria who are said to have an estimated £165million

However, David is not the sole breadwinner of the Beckham family thanks to his wife Victoria, whose clothing range generated sales of more than £15million in the first three months of last year.

The Spice Girls singer turned designer transformed a small dress line into a global success producing garments which can sell for up to £5,000.

Stars including Cheryl Cole and Kate Winslet have been seen wearing her creations.

Beckham also earns millions through a joint firm with his wife which collects money from their perfume ranges and contracts with clothes chain H&M.
    Over the years he has raked in millions from his autobiographies David Beckham: My World, which was published in 2001 and David Beckham: My Side, published in 2003.
    A source told The Sun: 'The figures are a clear sign that Brand Beckham is as strong as ever.
    'Itís expected the earnings for 2012 will be even higher than last year, which is extraordinary for a player in the final years of his sporting career.'
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Sometimes I find him hot and other times I don't. I find his voice annoying.
    Callalily likes this.

I love him.

Blech. I don't get his appeal at all. Especially with that goofball hairdo he's sporting in that photo.
    Callalily likes this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Jeez....he rakes in $36,000 per day?? Sweet! I think he is very HOT and a superb soccer player! But, his voice is annoying. He needs to just stand there half naked and not speak!!!

Silver Member

At first, I thought that he wasn't a bad looking dude, but he's not 'OMG he's so hawt!' to me. I never heard his voice until the Burger King commercials. Yeck, I was not expecting that. Now when I look at him, I just hear his voice.

Just imagine how well he'd do if he had a personality.
    NoNoRehab likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Thread Information