Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Lady Gaga Has Angered PETA

Default Lady Gaga Has Angered PETA

Tuesday, August 14th 2012
    Peta Goes After Lady CaCa's Fur-Covered Ass

Three years ago, Lady CaCa became Miss Piggy's #1 enemy when she wore a coat made of Kermit carcasses, and she said at the time that she loved it, because she feels like it's a commentary on not wearing fur and she doesn't ever put the ripped off fur of a dead animal on her body. Well, getting free attention is more important to CaCa than swearing off fur, because for the past week she's been sashaying around the ho stroll while wearing fur coats that might be real. CaCa wore a hot pink fur coat while leaving the Armani store in NYC a week ago, and she wore another fur while posing with her dog friend outside of her hotel in Bulgaria yesterday. Like a true shameless STUNT QUEEN, bitch is wearing fur when it's hotter than a cat's throbbing pussy wart.

Since CaCa is wrapping herself in fur and posing with a possibly fake wolf head in the poster for Machete Kills, it was only a matter of time before PETA filled their flour sacks and came for her. And they did! Towleroad got a hold of a bitchy letter that PETA's senior VP sent to Lady CaCa's spokeswhore over her sudden thirst for fur:
    Dear Gaga,
    Many of your gay fans, I among them, have long admired what you told Ellen: "I hate fur, and I don't wear fur." I included a link because these recent photos of you in fox and rabbit and with a wolf carcass make it appear that you have amnesia. I'm also including this brief video hosted by Tim Gunn showing the violent cruelty that you promote when you wear fur. What happened? Are your stylists telling you that it's fake, or are you a turncoat? Many gays are animal advocates because we recognize that the same arrogance and indifference that some have toward animal suffering has at times been directed toward us personally because of our orientation. PETA has long participated in Pride events around the country, and just last week, we helped lead protests against Chick-fil-A. But by wearing those dumb furs in a heat wave, you're making yourself a target just like the mindless Kim Kardashian. As we plan our fall campaigns, please tell us whether what you gracefully told Ellen was heartfelt or just a pose.
    We await your reply.
    CaCa did respond on her Twatter, but only to say that her coat was made by Hermes, thankyouverymuch:
    For those press and such who are writing about whether or not my fur is actually real,
    please don't forget to credit the designer HERMES. Thank You! LOVE, gaga
    STUNT QUEENS vs. STUNT QUEEN. Let's just throw those PETA bitches and Lady CaCa into a cage together and let them STUNT QUEEN each other into a coma. PETA is crazy for that letter and Lady CaCa is crazy for wearing a fur coat in the middle of summer. The only bitch whose side I'm on is that dog's side, because it's forced to partake in this foolishness and I have a feeling that the next time CaCa carries it while wearing that fur coat, it's going to get its period all over that fugly thing. Don't let us down, dog!

And here's the commercial for CaCa's first fragrance:
    [YOUTUBE]qwGE-mhfigA[/YOUTUBE]
    I can't wait to hear what the people at PETEY (People for the Ethical Treatment of Egg Yolks) have to say about that ad.

Splash, Wenn.com

Posted by: Michael K

Source: Peta Goes After Lady CaCa's Fur-Covered Ass | Dlisted
    Its still summer. Why is she wearing fur?

I remember the interview she did about fur and I've never believed her and I'm glad PETA have kicked up a stink.

Animal abuse, ESPECIALLY animal abuse when it's perpetrated for fashion, makes me crazy. Fucking GaGa has her head so far up her phoney, fucking asshole, she would never be able to recall or even contemplate saying something like not putting an animal skin on her body.

And as for that FUCKING Hermes reference... DO fuck off, Gaga... How many NYC artists, who live in lofts in the Village (not including the ones whose daddy pays rent on), who suffer for their art, but remain true to their convictions, also insist that the press, or anyone for that matter, know who designed their fucking furs?

Jesus, she's a douchebag.
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

It's just fur. We kill animals for their meat, we use them to test medicine, and fur/skin is just an extra.

Fake fur is worse for the environment. It will decompose for hundred years and when burned, will emit dangerous chemicals.

If it's all so bad, then why not ban it all.

And GaGa is a hypocrite, but maybe she needs the publicity now as her fame is fading.

As for PETA, all they do is whining, use the $37,000,000 to actually save some animals as ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.

Bitch only did it for attention and the fools are falling for it.
    Ravenna and mjw like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Bitch only did it for attention and the fools are falling for it.
    Pretty much. It might be real fur, it might be fake but in the mean time she's soaking up the attention while PETA goes after her, her fans defend her and go after PETA and the rest of the world hopes that she'll go away soon.
    MmeVertigina likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

If it is real fur then I'm done supporting Gaga. I've always liked her despite her recent incessant desperate acts for attention and tring to be "different". I liked her because she appeared to be a genuinely nice person and the fact that she said she didn't wear fur made me respect her more. However, if this is real fur, it's really disappointing. If she has nothing against wearing fur she shouldnt have made such a comment in the first place. Also, that twitter remark just makes her seem like a sarcastic, snotty bitch.

Oh shoot, I just assumed it was fake fur. I am kinda indifferent about her, but if she wears real fur, fuck her.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

My gut instinct (based on her not saying whether it's real or fake) is that it IS fake fur. She'll let everyone argue and bitch about it for a little while and then feign shock that anyone would think that she'd wear real fur and her fans will cream their pants in vindication and smear it all over Twitter and GaGa will feel smug for having breathed some more life into the topic.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

PETA is a joke. This is coming from someone that loves animals and even prefers them over kids.
    Syd, lucianodel and Kat Scorp like this.

Thursday, August 16th 2012
    You See A Dead Animal, CaCa Sees ART!

After both PETA and Alan Cumming figuratively threw red paint on Lady GaGa's body for throwing fur on her carcass, she has finally responded to their asses on her site, but she still isn't saying if any animals were harmed in the making of her ugly coats. Speaking like a true CaCa, she rambled out a stream of fart-dusted words and bullshit excuses to simply say: Chew my dick, I love wearing fur.

CaCa wrote that she won't say whether or not her furs are real, because she wears leather and doing so would make her a hypocrite. Okay. Then she made a sharp right down HUH? Bitch Road by saying that she wears dead animals in the name of art. If that whole "fur is art" thing made your eyeballs almost roll into the next room, then hold them down, because her entire statement will make your eyeballs roll into the next time zone.
    To the fans. i want you to know that I care deeply about your feelings and views, and I will always support your philosophies about life. We've been having over-arching conversations about society, equality, and politics for the past five years, and we should continue. I do not however support violent, abusive, and childish campaigns for ANY CAUSE. Particularly one that I respect. "Animal Rights." I am choosing not to comment on whether or not the furs I purchase are faux fur-pile or real because I would think it hypercritical not to acknowledge the python, ostrich, cow hide, leather, lamb, alligator, "kermit" and not to mention meat, that I have already worn. This should already put me in a category as one who appreciates and adores the beauty of animals in fashion, but am not a strict vegan. I have truly always stayed away from skinned fur, especially i have never been able to afford a nice one, but this does not mean my morals are rigid and that I won't bend at the sight of an absolute art piece of a coat. I have no chains about this. You see a carcass, I see a museum pièce de résistance. But I am truly sorry to fans who are upset by this, its a fair and applaudable feeling about the health and safety of animals. I respect your views, please respect mine. And to campaigners, Save your flour to make bread for the children who are hungry. And Kim Kardashian is fabulous.
    When I see a bitch wearing a carcass and calling it a "museum pièce de résistance," I see a dumb bitch. See, this is why I just can't with CaCa. The first few parts of her statement almost made me sip on the CaCa just a bit, but then she completely lost me again when she started clouding the fact that she just loves wearing fur with that art and morals shit. Bitch, please. A taxidermy statue of your dead pet sitting on top of your descrambler box in your living room IS art. A $10,000 pink fur coat from fucking Armani is not.

And about that whole "save your flour to make bread for the hungry children" ridiculousness. Bitch, sell your coat and feed a dozen villages or better yet, donate your coat to a needy 80-year-old UES socialite widow.

Also, when you end a statement with "Kim Kardashian is fabulous," all your previous points are INVALID, because obviously you have lost your damn mind.

Posted by: Michael K

Source: You See A Dead Animal, CaCa Sees ART! | Dlisted
    What the heck is she talking about? Kim Kardashian is fabulous? Where did that come from?

I could only hope that this bullshit spouting from her mouth will help push her into oblivion forever.
    SillyME54 and darksithbunny like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    I could only hope that this bullshit spouting from her mouth will help push her into oblivion forever.
    Me too. She has really developed into a pretentious twat. I used to support her despite her undeniable descent towards becoming an insufferable try hard. But this is it for me. Trying to pass off her hypocrisies as art? Please, bitch wouldn't know art if it took a shit on her head.
    darksithbunny likes this.

mjw
    Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by NVash View Post
    What the heck is she talking about? Kim Kardashian is fabulous? Where did that come from?
    PETA attacked Kim for wearing fur.

Fur coats=art

I am choosing not to comment on whether or not the furs I purchase are faux fur-pile or real because I would think it hypercritical not to acknowledge the python, ostrich, cow hide, leather, lamb, alligator, "kermit" and not to mention meat, that I have already worn.
    In the near future, I hope that an alligator evens the score with this pretentious bitch.

peta is just as pretencious as she is
    greysfang likes this.
    we don't have to make love to have an orgasm

Carcasses and fur coats are art and that vapid, waste-of-oxygen Cardashian bitch is fabulous? FOAD!!
    And this is not about PETA, people can be anti-fur without supporting PETA, or agreeing with 100% of their opinions.
    *off to dump out a sack of flour instead of donating it to needy childrens*
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information